Promoted Healing with the 7 Divine Rays (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Healing with the 7 Divine Rays is a very good way to be in tune with the energies that flow on Earth every day of each week. Once you tune in you know that they really come into your divine physical and subtle bodies, and you can use them, for your day to day self healing and mediation sessions.

As you step into this very true and subtle realm, you will enjoy the magical presence of the archangels and the ascended masters. They will show up to you because they know you and are here for you to help you and really fill your heart with divine love.

The archangels are higher vibrational beings from higher dimensions (8 D and more). The 8D is their lowest plane but they can take you higher if your are willing to go and if you are ready. They will come to you and you will have one sign given to you of their presence in your subtle body and your energetic field. Their income is very surprising and they will lead you to make some personal research to reach out the knowledge they have for you to activate, and to learn more about them and yourself. To also learn about your special personal connection and interaction to them.

I personally met them for the first time through the flame of my candle. They were flying everywhere in my room and I could see them as triple flames with 3 colors and frequencies. Each color has its own frequency and vibration. Then the triple flames will extend for you to see another flame that can be in the shape of big orbs or huge circles, triangles, rectangles, columns and filaments of light which can have many other colors, but most of them are purplish, blue, white, pink, silver, violet, golden...

So on Monday the flame that descend on Earth is the Yellow /Golden Flame of Archangel Jophiel which name means "The beauty of God". It is directed by the ascended masters Lanto, Kuthumi and the ancient wise philosophers and spiritual masters like Confucius or Lao Tsu.

It is the ray of comprehension, wisdom, higher intelligence, of the illumination, knowledge and the memory of higher spirituality.

The Yellow Ray is the flame of the teachers and students because it helps for study, fucus and so for the exams and all kind of trainings.
We can use it to have new ideas, more power in our thoughts, to clarify our point of views and actually to develop new potentials that may be hidden in us and waiting to be discovered and experienced by us.

The Yellow Ray helps us to go back to the akashic memories and knowledge, the sum of all that have been created by spirits.
It clears the perverse thoughts and the mental that have been messed up with the drugs and alcohol, tobacco or other plants.
The Yellow Ray helps us in the process of mental regeneration. We can use it to free our mental from heavy energy, to give more energy to the studies, and documents that require reflection.

Healers can use it to help students and kids who have difficulties, increase their energy and improve their studies. It can be very useful for those who work so much with their intellect, to those who suffer from migraines or crown pain, and to all that surrounds the head.

While doing a self healing and cleansing today my candle was yellow-golden on its surface. I thought it would be so cool to share it here with you. There were other archangels as Michael with his electric blue fire, Zadkiel with his violet flame and Raphael in a green heart surrounding the candle and floating in a flame of 4 layers or colors.

The pictures I am posting here are from todays healing and they show only a part of what I see when I am connected to the Archangels and their flames.
They just come out of the candle flame and they float around me, in me, I can see them touch them with my hands and they really provide a very subtle and high frequency.

We can get in touch with the Archangels through our connection to the trees, animals and nature generally.
But we can also get in touch with them and the ascended masters through the Central Sun.
They will show up to you in orbs floating even at night. It happened to me to be guided and protected by archangel Raphael while driving home at night and even when driving during the day.
It is their way to tell you that they are beside you and taking care of you. It is their ways to communicate with you.

So here is Jophiel and I am proud to introduce him/her to you
fullsizeoutput_a4f.jpeg

Here is Raphael the emerald green heart surrounded by Zadkiel and Michael all around in a huge orb
IMG_8970.JPG

Here is Michael in his electric blue fire surrounding the sanctuary I was healing myself in
fullsizeoutput_a51.jpeg

Hope you enjoy it
Many Blessings
From the Archangels

(Laron: This thread has been promoted to the front page of transients.info. Any responses here will show within the front page article comments.)

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I see lights outside at night. Mostly they are white, but I had green and electric blue ones pop in, too. I feel closest to the blue one - like we are family.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow! I see AA Rafael’s green heart & all of the other colors! Holy moly!! It is amazing to me that your camera picked this up. Thank you for sharing this. Maybe I should try this for myself.

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
After wandering in the dark for a while I am back to connecting to the Light and the angels (as weird as it sounds, it feels like coming home and that I have always been with them). I really don't need an 8d experience, something like positive 4d or 5d can be just fine for me. I have the feeling AA Michael must have some sort of a 4d aspects since this is the density most suitable for battles, and he is a warrior.

OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Anaeika thanks for promoting the article on transient
I just came back to add few things about the yellow ray
Can you add them ? Here it is

"The Yellow Ray is the flame of the teachers and students because it helps for study, fucus and so for the exams and all kind of trainings.
We can use it to have new ideas, more power in our thoughts, to clarify our point of views and actually to develop new potentials that may be hidden in us and waiting to be discovered and experienced by us.

The Yellow Ray helps us to go back to the akashic memories and knowledge, the sum of all that have been created by spirits.
It clears the perverse thoughts and the mental that have been messed up with the drugs and alcohol, tobacco or other plants.
The Yellow Ray helps us in the process of mental regeneration. We can use it to free our mental from heavy energy, to give more energy to the studies, and documents that require reflection.

Healers can use it to help students and kids who have difficulties, increase their energy and improve their studies. It can be very useful for those who work so much with their intellect, to those who suffer from migraines or crown pain, and to all that surrounds the head. "

You will find it here too on the article as it is added already

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Henda , Laron is the only one who has the authority to promote, so please thank him. He can add the rest too.

I do like your post and have been seeing green and blue lights when I close my eyes while meditating on the archangels. I did a Kari Samuels connecting w your archangels class & I’m noticing them interacting in my life more.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda , Laron is the only one who has the authority to promote, so please thank him. He can add the rest too.

I do like your post and have been seeing green and blue lights when I close my eyes while meditating on the archangels. I did a Kari Samuels connecting w your archangels class & I’m noticing them interacting in my life more.
I will do it from my account

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I've been looking for help for a long time, yet I'm still the only one!

I just updated Henda's article with the new info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)