healing the body and mind when listening to 432 hertz music tuning (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I play guitar and some piano, therefore years ago(not that many years ago lol) i had no idea of the different music that can keep you healthy as possible including your frequency. We have 440 hertz is most common these days and this changed from 432 hertz as a rule changed back in 1953 it became standard tuning KNOWING it was bad for us Knowing 432 hertz helped us increase our vibration and they still changed to it 440 where it does not resonate with the mind and body or energy. none of the 440 hertz is in sync with us.

The first time I heard 432 hertz I tuned my guitar to 432 and it felt like heaven. i played for 7 hours straight LOL. now why would they do something like this? if it werent for the global agenda. we would be listening to the right synced music at 432 hertz which keep our right brain functioning.

So here we are listening to the radio everyday with the new standard tuning of 440 hertz since 1953. When you scratch a chalk board how does it feel? your feeling your body go out of sync, only with 440 hertz but its more subtle. this music keeps us dumbed down. 432 raises us up!

ever listen to Beethoven when drawing or painting, anything? have you noticed how beethoven and his colleagues, how soothing it is? how creative the brain works? how much better you think. how you can heal faster when you ill? have you watched someone work with motzart and or beethoven.(much much more but only 2 for prefrence) they do amazing things when they work. they speek of time flying too fast. this is a result of higher vibration causing time to fly. the 432 hertz make your brain waves do the most incredible things!

I though of this when playing my guitar this morning I decided to tune it down to 432 herts on piano my friends house. it is the middle C where it starts. I wish i had a piano of my own lol. I melt when I hear them. ESPECIALLY at 342 hertz!

This 440 hertz that was changed to a frequency in 1953 that is very very very VERY bad for us. why would they do that you may ask. In my opinion they dont want us to be creative and 440 hertz does JUST THAT!
what do you think about this? ever listened to 432 hertz? if not, ther have comparisons on youtube. maybe sometime i can play a comparison and i am not even joking 432 hertz makes you melt and I love it, sooo beautiful!!! I was going to add an article here but i thought for once i would keep from the articles for once since all my posts have articles.

Let me know what you think. post anything in regards to this, post your thoughts. why do you think this happened and why do you think it became a rule for the industry not to use 432 hertz? is it the agenda? the dumbing down? it MUST BE!!

I look forward to your replies!!
-Mike

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have listened to comparisons between the tunings and noticed a subtle difference. To me, it seemed as if the music in 432 hz moved through my body and the 440 hz bounced off of it.

I've found a number of sources of music converted to 432hz - even Dire Straits. I do have a question about the conversion process. How does this work? Is it possible to take music recorded in 440hz and flip a switch to turn it into 432hz. Or, does the music need to be recorded again in 432hz. I confess ignorance about music tunings.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Is it possible to take music recorded in 440hz and flip a switch to turn it into 432hz. Or, does the music need to be recorded again in 432hz. I confess ignorance about music tunings.
Some musicians argue about this. Some think that it should be recorded genuinely with every instrument tuned to 432 separately. It is different (also in my case) with electronically produced music on the computer. I have not yet found out to tune every single instrument down so I do it afterwards when I master the ready song, like many music fans do it with entire mp3 songs too.

It is possible and fast and easy to tune the entire song down. I did this in Audacity which is an easy-to-handle audio program when I mastered one of my own songs. It sounded indeed better at 432 than at 440. Gave it a more mystical touch which is exactly what I wanted (due to it's mystic lyrics).

There are quite a few tutorials on YT how to change it "all" from 440 to 432 (or whatever), this is one of these tutorial vids I used how to learn it. As you see, it's really easy.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I have listened to comparisons between the tunings and noticed a subtle difference. To me, it seemed as if the music in 432 hz moved through my body and the 440 hz bounced off of it.

I've found a number of sources of music converted to 432hz - even Dire Straits. I do have a question about the conversion process. How does this work? Is it possible to take music recorded in 440hz and flip a switch to turn it into 432hz. Or, does the music need to be recorded again in 432hz. I confess ignorance about music tunings.
Linda if I'm not mistaken there are programs that can flip music from 440 to 432. Of course it's not hard to re-tune the guitar and play any song again at 432 lol especially if you been practicing. I've tought countless people over the decades and I'm still so suprised how much talent our fellow humans have!
Oh and yes I know what you mean about the music bouncing off you compared to being absorbed

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is a great thread Mike. Thank you.

I have been aware of this for a while and always use 432 music for healing sessions. There are some great Healing tracks on youtube. Here is one...

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thank you very much pod. You know what's also cool is tuning the guitar to 432 and play stairway to heaven lol it's awesome.
Female friends used to come watch me play in high school and that song always put them to sleep, so relaxing.
I love this though because you can use any song at 432 not only does it sound way better but it catches the attention of randome people. It seems it resonates with everyone to this day like some DNA memory. The topic is just beautiful to talk about and throw out ideas. I'd like to upload my guitar songs I've made myself but I've downgraded to an accoustic guitar which means no Mike no plug in no way to get the file on like without it sounding horrible using a microphone lol due to my situation I can't afford a decent microphone. Hmm maybe I can use my phone. I need new strings. One I do that I'll place wonderful music for you :) if laron allows it I will play songs reguested with disclaimer for entertainment only and no theft of music. OR I can stick to my own. I want to get my new strings and tune tune it down from 440 hertz standard tuning these days to 432 hertz and see how yall like it! :)
Maybe I can make a free relaxing sound track?? for anything including meditation. Who knows the sky is the limit. I miss my electric but I can to pay a bill and it was rhandy Rhodes from black Sabbath at 2,000$ retail discount when I got it. Years later had to sell for 600 dollars. A shame really but it's easier to carry around an accoustic anyways lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)