Healing by the Feeling. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Re-Direct-90

Rambling Companion
May 3, 2019
Some people have really strong pains.
They do nothing unless feel as pain.
So the pain is mentally based and rising up day in day out.
So what can we do against those painings?

Well, let me introduce, that the feeling can be well healing. If you learn to feel again, you destroy the basic station of your pain.
Even if you focus your mind to your painings, there will be highly concentrated gainings, that will lead into better trainings.
So you have to train to feel again what is under the pain, and even if there is a fear you just have to come them near.
People who have hard pains, they have to gained too hard in their lifes, so the energie circle in their body is stopped, and the energie doesnt flow anymore.

Even if you concentrate yourself now to the focus of destroying pain. You have to focus your mind to the place where it hurts.
Even if you faced the hurting, you have to catch and hold it too. Pain is like 2 workflows toghether, where one is over the real feeling.
Even you have focussed and faced the hurting, you have been workless by yourself to your body.

My accumulation for those strong painers, who have hard pains, can be healed, by imagination of the 2-workflow positions.
If you imagine, and you got no more feelings, imagine, that you have already other feelings under your hard pain.

So let me say, that there will be already a solution for hard pained people who live their life with strong pain.

With imagination and healing with the feeling you can be able to source a better and stronger mentality with your original feeling.

Hope you have understand what I wanted to say.

Best Greetings
Dominik

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
You seem to have a knack for useing rhyming and poetry to say some things which are not so easy to write about:cool:

Reactions: Re-Direct-90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)