Healers Study Darkness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I really like this quote.

fg.jpg

But what does it mean?

It can have a few different meanings. One easy answer is to connect it into the shadow self of our soul, the places people don’t tend to approach or revisit.

It could also relate to the dark energy, as in blocks, misalignments, imbalances, impurities and so on, from the visual psychic senses.

Duality can relate. If we just ignore the dark, and focus on the light, that won’t work. We have to take into account the shadows of not just ourselves, but others.

To be a great healer, we have to heal ourselves, so that means studying our own issues (darkness), and I think that’s the point here as once we get a better understanding we can help others much more effectively.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One thing that painters know is that light and dark are both needed to give depth to the picture. While having been fully sucked into a place of dark shadow in the recent past of my life, (and emerged again), I still feel that the shadow person who enticed me there is perhaps a boundless being of light who played that role for me, so that I could experience this. I have a feeling I will be thanking that being one day, outside of the parameters of this world. It was a painful period of birthing my light out of the shadow and if I hadn't been shoved into that circumstance, I might never have taken the first step of the journey. People think this is a prison matrix life, but we all choose our bonds and chains, and conversely, we know how to get out of them.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I still feel that the shadow person who enticed me there is perhaps a boundless being of light who played that role for me, so that I could experience this
Yes Melt....souls need to experience darkness as well as light. There is such a wealth of experience to have on this planet, a true smorgasboard of life dramas to enjoy or not as we learn about the different energies.

A true seeker knows that it is all a game, a stage and that we just play parts for ourselves and others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)