Have You Had A Physic Dream? (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
This was very interesting to me as I have had several kinds of dreams just since my Mother passed away in October. She has been in sereral and this guy helped me to understand a bit!

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I once dreamed that my grandmother told me to put some money into an envelope and bring it to my uncle. I did this, and put a generous enough amount in not knowing why. I brought it to his house and gave it to my aunt as he wasn't home. She didn't open it but said thanks. It was a number of years later that I found out that he had just been made redundant, and in his 60's was very fearful of being able to find another job, and it was too early to retire.

What makes it interesting for me to spontaneously share this, is that I've just realized that my uncle was not my grandmothers own child but my grandfather's who had had 3 children with a woman 'down the road'. lol I wonder if they all have soul group connections why there is still love or care flowing between their energies....

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I once dreamed that my grandmother told me to put some money into an envelope and bring it to my uncle. I did this, and put a generous enough amount in not knowing why. I brought it to his house and gave it to my aunt as he wasn't home. She didn't open it but said thanks. It was a number of years later that I found out that he had just been made redundant, and in his 60's was very fearful of being able to find another job, and it was too early to retire.

What makes it interesting for me to spontaneously share this, is that I've just realized that my uncle was not my grandmothers own child but my grandfather's who had had 3 children with a woman 'down the road'. lol I wonder if they all have soul group connections why there is still love or care flowing between their energies....
Wow, that is quite the dream for sure! I think back in the day things like that happened a lot as it did in my family on both sides! I'll bet they do have soul group connections as hopefully there is much love on that side of the fence! Its been said by several QHHT practitioners that we travel through all our lifetimes with the same people. Have you heard the same? Thanks for looking and for you comment!

Reactions: Lorna Wilson

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

The fact that you acted on your dream, Lorna, tells a lot about you - being highly intuitive to capture and receive the essence of the dream, to know enough not to dismiss it, and to having the loving heart to carry it through. Through your other posts, one can see this developed to a high degree.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
The fact that you acted on your dream, Lorna, tells a lot about you - being highly intuitive to capture and receive the essence of the dream, to know enough not to dismiss it, and to having the loving heart to carry it through.
LOL I've learned to trust my feelings and inner guidance and act on it when necessary. I think the feelings don't go away UNTIL I act on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)