Have you figured out why you're here on earth? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Did anyone figure out their roles? Some people are here just to exist and affect people with their higher vibrations to help them. Others might be here to provide or collect reading material, help spread information and explain things.

I'm probably here to help people get the general idea of what is going on during the transition, and post-event support.

I'm just curious.

Last edited:

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Pretty sure that my "job" for the moment is to hold a vibration.

I have a strong sense that my ultimate purpose is for post-Event support. As I wrote those words, I heard "and MORE" in my head. I will have to get back to you as to what that means. :)

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The only thing that I can think that I came here to do was to heal myself, taking advantage of the times which we are currently living through. Some call them ascension symptoms, but a lot of the time they are just the effects of self-healing, induced by the energies which are streaming through us.

The last few weeks have been especially heavy, lots of pressure on different parts of the body to clear out entrenched 'items' (for want of a better word). The last week seems to be clearing old vaccinations again, lots of low (break) back pain which is indicative of clearing out old vaxes. They can be from current life, past lives or ancestral DNA from parents, grandparents, etc.

I'm interested to know what happens when it all finally finishes. Meanwhile I've noticed that people who come into contact with me also start to self heal.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
There seem to be multiple answers to that question in my world. That is, when I check in every once in a while, I'll get different answers. They all seem good and perhaps they are different layers of the same big concept.
Love the question.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I have no real clues but how i act is helping with my vibrations and talkings to awaken others but surely also heal old stuff which nearly everyone can have

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow. All of the above, so far! :)

Healing (self, Earth/Gaia, and ancestral lineage). Holding AND RAISING vibration. Learning. Loving. EnJOYing. Awakening. Helping other selves awaken. Creating. Experiencing.

And perhaps most important of all (and especially during this week's festivities) appreciating EVERYTHING (and everyone) and being thankful.

And one of the things I'm most thankful for is all of YOU, my soul family. <3 <3 <3

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I came in a disquise to have the privilidge to travel in many environments as a translator - reframing what We have in common - giving old words New meanings and Individually finding my joy and overcoming my own alienation by trusting The Great feminine to show us the future is collective.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was born in Roswell - enough said.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I think I'm here to inspire (or at least I was, at one point in my life.) To create, discover, observe, and develop beauty in all forms (not just the obvious ones.)

More recently I've noticed a huge task before me to transmute massive negative blocks into love.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just wrote a thread called Life Review in Real Time, which answers this, for me. It involves becoming conscious of your pre-life goals and spiritual milestones, and then jumping in to this plane of existence under the veil of limitation and making a good go of it. But you are already holding your roadmap written in what to us seems an incomprehensible, foreign language, but is in fact kept in the kernel of your heart space, and you can de-encrypt it with a lot of tears and love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)