HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Wallace & Gromit

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 2, 2019
More than half of MDs in the United States you have heard speak on the topic will lie to you about nutrition having nothing to do with your health? It seems to me that is like saying the keyboard on a computer has nothing to do with the content of what is inside its files. Who do they think they are kidding?

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Do you have any suggestions for talking with family or doctors? Has anything worked well for you?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
money they want but health is based on all we do from nutrient to sleep and behaving

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Do you have any suggestions for talking with family or doctors? Has anything worked well for you?
I simply don't talk to family doctors about this. In the US they have one brief class on nutrition and it covers nearly nothing. So I've been doing experimenting on my own, with my own research and the help of my wife. And I've found 2 vitamins I need to take more of, as I feel great when I get enough.

It seems I need more potassium and magnesium citrate in order to feel happier. And it's working! But so does exercise 2-3x per week. Even just for 15 minutes each time, it does help.

• Winner
Reactions: Alain
OP
Wallace & Gromit

Wallace & Gromit

Involved Wayfarer
Jun 2, 2019
Linda et al,
I just keep voraciously reading texts to find out what the facts were, before so many started contesting what the truth's in this life are. I do agree with you that Potassium and Mag Citrate are excellent. They calm one down and keep a heart regular. But I have read further that having 8 grams of Vitamin D3 in ones blood serum will stop breast cancer, and that homo sapiens cannot genetically produce vitamin C from the foods that we eat, so supplementation is necessary there too.

I won't discuss this with my doctors, unless they ask about it. I decided to take control of my healthcare. At the moment I am doing an "end run" around them, to cure myself of the multiple ailments I have. I have made the choice not to have Xrays or MRIs again, since the radiation is definitely contraindicated for good health. If you disagree with this, just think about the last time you had a bad sunburn.

Further, not that it has been an issue for me, but I will never take the "mustard gas," which killed so many US soldiers in WWI, and now is what is a prime component in chemotherapy. It it definitely contraindicated.

This all began 106 years ago after John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie of U.S. Steel Corp began their monopolies to put plant based medical solutions out of business. That was not all that they did. Through the Abraham Flexner Report of 1910, they determined where they wanted to invest their monies. So through their financial contributions they "BOUGHT" what for 106 years has been considered the status quo. This includes:
1) THE MEDICAL SCHOOL SYSTEM through donations,
2) THE CAREERS, INDEPENDENCE AND THE SILENCE OF THE MD's who were graduated from them, & who want to maintain their work to pay off those huge medical school tuitions,
3) THE POLITICIANS through election campaign money and all the control that implies ( FDA, CDC, USDA, US AG, THE SEC, THE CONTENT OF THE CURRICULUM OF THE PRE-COLLEGE SECONDARY SCHOOL SYSTEMS, THE POLICE, THE MILITARY, AND THE POLITICAL SYSTEM).
4) BIG ADVERTISING starting with newspapers and extending to radio, television, and the internet
5) BIG AGRICULTURE through the use of contracts with farmers and lawsuits against farmers, to use Monsanto/Bayer Crop Services products like glyphosate to kill weeds, insects, and as yet undocumented, human "beans" too.
6) BIG PHARMA: to keep Americans 1) in the informational dark ages, 2) and sick 3) and dying
The actual solution for cancer was discovered and documented in the 1940's. It has not been publicized because of the co-option of Big Advertising

I was so surprised about this, after having given MDs the "benefit of the doubt" my whole life, I have come to the conclusion that
Alain is right. As Frank Zappa and The Mother's of Invention sang: it IS "ALL ABOUT THE MONEY." Unfortunately I came to the conclusion 25 years too late, after watching my bride be ushered into a pine box by her onco-docs.

My latest readings say that vitamins are not even necessary, if one juices and eats raw fruit and vegetables and discontinues eating meat, dairy, and grains and foods that come in a box. I have a book here that has a ton of testimonials about this solution correcting diseases of all sorts, including cancers, and multiple sclerosis, as well as obesity.

• I agree

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I simply don't talk to family doctors about this. In the US they have one brief class on nutrition and it covers nearly nothing. So I've been doing experimenting on my own, with my own research and the help of my wife. And I've found 2 vitamins I need to take more of, as I feel great when I get enough.

It seems I need more potassium and magnesium citrate in order to feel happier. And it's working! But so does exercise 2-3x per week. Even just for 15 minutes each time, it does help.
My chin gets more exercise than anything else.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This all began 106 years ago after John D. Rockefeller and Andrew Carnegie of U.S. Steel Corp began their monopolies to put plant based medical solutions out of business.
I agree with what you've written. There were so many people who knew the cures from the natural world - willow bark for aspirin - but they were run out of business. In such a short time, the wisdom that had been passed on from generation to generation was lost.

One of the things I find so interesting is the rise in doctors practicing functional medicine, which has more emphasis on diet, supplements, etc. When you listen to how they got started in this direction, it is story after story of them or a family member that was not getting well under regular western treatment. The doctor basically moved heaven and earth searching for a cure, which was more easily available than they imagined.

True that our food can supply us with most that is necessary to live healthily; however, one of the major holdbacks is the soil. It can take some time to bring soil back to its natural state. When farmers are making a switch from chemical laden methods, they do it a few acres at a time because it will require the land be out of production. A simple way to jumpstart the process is the application of sugar, which is food for microbes. (I work part-time on a farm and have been learning a lot about soil.) The test for good, well-balanced soil is plants that are unappealing to insects. Interestingly, healthy plants are too tough for most insects, and they move on to a crop with easier pickings.

• Informative
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In my country a rising number of GPs/family docs already offer alternative treatments for their patients despite the pressure from the industry and the negative 'mainstream' coverage. The one I went to also did acupucture as a side gig and also prescribed homeopathic remedies if he saw it apt. So not all is bad. I agree to the nutrition and supplements topic, today's doctors are not ready for it and you have to do your own education.

As a (former) naturopath in this field it is no problem for me but I see others around me struggling and sometimes wonder why they do not even know the basics, e.g. that a (mainly) plant-based diet (fruits, veggies, plus some spices, mushrooms) is the thing to keep you most healthy and help you stay in shape. I try to give them a few tips about natural organic supplements that I take myself such as turmeric, wheat grass, moringa, reishi and other stuff.

E.g. I often give them the link to explore further from my favourite producer of organic medicinal mushrooms. In 2014 I even did a seminar there (they are not that far from my place of living) and during this we were also shown a tour through their huge factory. They are really awesome, their stuff is also 'insanely clean' and organic as they take a lot of pride in it, justifiably so I can say. Here's an English page of them, they also offer online seminars in English now (I am not affiliated to them but I do recommend them wholeheartedly):

:cool:

Last edited:
  • Love this post!

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
More than half of MDs in the United States you have heard speak on the topic will lie to you about nutrition having nothing to do with your health?
The first problem is that Doctors don't have much nutritional education. This also allows them to easily taken advantage of, such as through pharmaceutical companies.

"Inadequate instruction during medical school, residency and other additional training is a primary reason for this dearth of expertise, according to an American Heart Association science advisory published Monday in the journal Circulation that looked at gaps in nutrition education over the decades.​
“Any nutrition education gained is likely to be lost if not reinforced and translated into practical how-to knowledge,” the advisory authors write.​
Dr. David Eisenberg, director of culinary nutrition at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, applauded the AHA report, saying it documents “the total lack of requirement” in most medical schools to understand the practical skills necessary to advise patients struggling with their weight, blood sugar, blood pressure or heart disease." Heart.org
The second issue is that not everything taught with nutrition is correct, such as how much protein we need.

• Informative
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)