Have You Ever Seen An Extraterrestrial Spaceship? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Have you ever seen an ET spacecraft?

• Yes

• No

• I might have but I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have seen two. Early in the morning 2002, it was a clear sky, I was looking out of my window across the field at the back when I saw something shining in the sunlight, showing at the edge of a tree, this is why I notices it. I wondered if it was a UFO as after a few minutes is began to move, slowly following the shape of the tree, it kept moving eventually disappearing. Then in Jan 2003, around the same time, another clear sky, no clouds, I saw another one, or possibly the same one. It was quite still and again the sun was making it visible. As I watched it dropped down to shine through the bare branches, almost as if winking at me. I sent a telepathic message saying, ' I can't see you so well now, will you come up again, ' it didn't so I went into the kitchen for something, when I returned it was back in the original spot. I'm thinking, well planes don't behave like that, must be a UFO, just then two planes flew by and I received a message. 'Just look at the difference. ' It was obviously a long way off, the planes seemed so close in comparison. Remembering the other one in November, I asked why it was there and was answered. ' We bring a message of hope.'Then it slowly faded from view. This is making me feel emotional as my darling 38 year old daughter lost her fight with a lung disease and left the planet August 2002, leaving three young children. I thought it was such a loving and thoughtful thing to do as I was still feeling so desolate. In fact, knowing my daughter she could well have instigated it, she had already comforted me, and played jokes on my friends, that part was hilarious, I was still able to laugh while being figuratively on my knees. How did the sighting make me feel?. Uplifted with the communication and very thankful <3
June Dear June. Thank you for sharing that. Brought tears to my eyes.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Ive seen quite a few ufo's in my days. I believe ive even been on quite a few aswell. Ive had a lot of e.t contact this year. Its lead me to start my own CE-5 group (human initiated contact)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Who's up next? Who has seen one??

Please tell us about your experience. If you saw one did you feel a communication going on or did you have lost time? How did your sighting make you feel? Did you experience joy or fear?

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I saw three ships, they were crescent moon shaped. One in front and two behind. They flew over the house in Dumfries one August night when I was out watching for meteors from the Leonids.

They were silent and not that fast. All I sensed was that they were on a mission. They were neither friendly or unfriendly, they just were, like a train or a bus. I immediately wrote it all down.

That's it.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Not knowingly from the outside in the sky (but who knows with the many lights at night).

Possibly from the inside. But 'seen' is not the right expression then because it was all dark and I only saw 'them'. It might thus also have been the Void or sth similar in the higher astral or mental plane where we 'met'.

Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Saw one in my early youth. Silent and flying quite low above the near-by soccer stadium. Elliptic shape, silver, what appeared to be windows in the middle section. I was walking alone in the street. Curiously, nobody in the near-by area seemed to notice. Ten minutes later I was in an apartment complex, base level, with some friends and one of my brothers. This time it flew, again slowly and silently, above us. We all saw it this time. I remember two things; me being the closest to the circle in the air that the vehicle was making in the air, and me giving a small step towards it like trying to get a better look, and second, one of the windows had a barely noticeable shade of a form behind it, like somebody standing behind it watching us. Subjectively I felt that somehow I was connected to that being. Curiously enough after the event my friends didn't even mentioned it, and it was like they forgot something had even happened, but we still remember clearly the event with my brother because "we know" they are here.

O

omcasey_deleted

I don't recall ever seeing one in the 3D physical space.

I see them often when shifting brainwave frequencies/patterns, and in what in relation could be called 4-6D physical space. What I simply call galactic space. The types of crafts seen are very numerous, I can't recount them all. But the ones that really stood out to me, which I could not forget if I tried are these–– One which was like a large white moon. Three that came/presented together along the Santa Monica area of the Coast Hwy which were egg/tear/eliptic shaped (meaning the shape was not static, it seemed to undulate and they were milky opalescent with pastel hues. I had a mass sighting at one of the bridges in the San Francisco area during a tsunami event (these were scout type craft, disc shaped and metallic.

There were also two which were more frightening.

A mass sighting of hundreds, maybe thousands of jellyfish-like craft descending on the Main Street area of Santa Monica.

An enormous 'mother' type ship that was a dark, near black cube shaped object. The size was overwhelming, an uncountable number of much smaller and even scout type ships were entering and exiting. This I saw over The Lakes area of Las Vegas.

Casey

O

omcasey_deleted

I didn't remember this until asked to locate this video today (and re-listening to it myself.

But a number my sightings are being seen in tsunami events I have been taken into to consciously experience.

Go to 6:45 to hear about this––

Casey

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
I was curious about how many people here have seen a UFO of the ET kind. I'm thinking just about everyone has at one time or another. My mom who is very skeptical saw two silver saucer shaped ships the other day. She lives on a lake and she said they appeared to be diving into the water. She felt that they were taking water samples. She's a believer now!

Please tell us about your experience. If you saw one did you feel a communication going on or did you have lost time? How did your sighting make you feel? Did you experience joy or fear?
Ships, yes, but only in vision. ETs, yes, but only in vision. But things seem to be changing. This idea of "vision" or "dream" as an entirely different and separate experience -- well, that's changing now. The veil is definitely thinning between the two.

I also want to say: What you might pass off as mere imagination -- that is Vision! And... it's "real"! If it's not "real" here in this lower density, it's definitely real as ever in the lighter realm from which that vision or dream sprang!

Anyway, some cool ET-ish experiences:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
And then we have this article: “What is behind the decline in UFO sightings?’

Full link: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/21/what-is-behind-the-decline-in-ufo-sightings
UFO articles in the MSM ... we need a *yawn* smiley here.

Also that quoted 'expert''s 'title' lumps paranormal science and pseudoscience together, so the outcome is clear already, says it all.

It's not an expert but a dogmatically indoctrinated academic (or not even that), a gatekeeper for TPTB and the Status Quo. "Go on, nothing to see here". She is like most of her ilk that is being pushed in the media.

Nothing new we don't already know about is said here. Decline might be new but it is only a decline in reporting. It is normal that there's a kind of fatigue in the media about this. That does not mean it does not happen anymore or less.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And then we have this article: “What is behind the decline in UFO sightings?’

Full link: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/21/what-is-behind-the-decline-in-ufo-sightings
One of the things that come to my mind is that we need to do this transition by ourselves. Much like many of our spiritual guides, perhaps the ETs are backing off a bit to avoid undue influence in moving things along. This is another clue that leads me to believe that we are truly on the verge of something amazing!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One of the things that come to my mind is that we need to do this transition by ourselves. Much like many of our spiritual guides, perhaps the ETs are backing off a bit to avoid undue influence in moving things along. This is another clue that leads me to believe that we are truly on the verge of something amazing!
Yes, SG, a little like taking off the training wheels and letting your kid race downhill - but your kid, after all, is your DNA blueprint, so why not?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
perhaps the ETs are backing off a bit to avoid undue influence in moving things along. This is another clue that leads me to believe that we are truly on the verge of something amazing!
Agree SG, maybe finally something may take place -mind you, I was trying to remember precisely when I heard first about something extraordinary that was going to happen very soon and finally found a clue yesterday in the internet, it was before 1975 because that was the first year when people expected some type of world event changing direction of our race towards an expanded consciousness.
A medium asked a few days ago if individual visualization could accelerate The Event (I do that as mentioned before) and the answer received was that "no," but a collective one would do so. So at SOC somebody asked if they could take on that. The answer to that request was just posted: "Someone asked if we could all do a group Event meditation, soon. We’re looking into that. We need to look at some leverage on our end, first, and how we might maximize our minima. Stay tuned." Once they give more details I'll post it in case somebody here would like to join in -I plan doing so.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
A WHOLE fleet!!!!!!! :hbounce:vhap:hbounce:grn:gig:hbounceWooo-hoooooo!!!!
Well, come on now. We’re ready & will help those who are not.
It’s ALLLLL GOOOD!

Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Once they give more details I'll post it in case somebody here would like to join in -I plan doing so.
My humble suggestion is to create a new thread for this and we can all join in. With our powers combined.... :)

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Yeah, but they're actually going up! For folks who do know about it, the reason for the solar observatory shutdown was there was an entire fleet that showed up!
It is said they flew out of the sun which would prove it to be a portal ('stargate' in the most literal sense). But it was one post only somewhere with a foto or two and it is not that sure to me if it was true. Maybe they are only here to observe what is called the "Event" and it might correspond to the "Gathering" described in Monroes and Moen's books many years ago already.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
My humble suggestion is to create a new thread for this and we can all join in. With our powers combined....
Good idea Anaeika! Will do so as soon as they give details -if other member catches that information first please do so. Yes, the potential for a very positive outcome increases for each person that is able and willing to join in.

Reactions: Anaeika

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
But it was one post only somewhere with a foto or two and it is not that sure to me if it was true.
Agree Sinera. I have been looking for concrete corroboration disregarding another supposedly medium somewhere that said something similar about large space ships arriving. Today I did run into an article about triangular aircrafts seen around Seattle, but having lived in that area for several years and knowing the strong presence of Boeing, Navy, etc. around there I tend to agree it is just ours (link here if anybody is interested: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/black-triangle-aircraft-spotted-above-13271335). Will keep searching.

Reactions: Anaeika

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
he answer to that request was just posted: "Someone asked if we could all do a group Event meditation, soon. We’re looking into that. We need to look at some leverage on our end, first, and how we might maximize our minima. Stay tuned." Once they give more details I'll post it in case somebody here would like to join in -I plan doing so.
Almost every conscious thought and the focus of my intentions are to add energy to the "Ascension" and "Shift". I've expressed the intention to "emit" this energy by default--even when I'm not consciously thinking about it. I try to think of it as being in a constant state of meditation at some level of my being. That said, I've intended to add my energy to ALL such meditations (including this one). Even if I'm not able to do it physically at the same time, I know I'll be supporting it anyway. :)

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
They are always in my home ! This is Julian in an amazing shape showing up two days ago
This Morning I found The Hand of Archangel Raphael just over my head in my bedroom ! I know it is him because of the green emerald heat in the middle of the hand, as he always shows up that way in my vision when I connect to his flame. IMG_9261.JPG

42404881_319131048895324_5551534895559344128_n.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)