Has a specific ET energy or home world impacted your life? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
F

Former User

Have you felt identified with a particular race of beings or star system? If this is the case, in which ways do you feel you manifest these energies in your current life?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Have you felt identified with a particular race of beings or star system?
Tall Greys.
If this is the case, in which ways do you feel you manifest these energies in your current life?
Being an introvert (almost but not quite aspergers) in this life. It fits their pattern more than e.g. a reptilian vivacious temperament of which I am very far from in my being.
I also 'manifested' a meeting with them (wrote about it here) on a higher astral plane. They were not the robotic ones. They were actually shining tall Whites. Apart from a blue-skinned race acting as guides (not sure if 'alien' at all) the only race I met.
There are many fractions and kinds of this 'grey' race. I believe them to be the seeders of worlds. I don't know what is my connection and if I was once one of them or am just observed and/or have a kind of research 'contract' for this Earth life with them. But some connection is there. There are other hints too. Also, I was told I have to do with DNA (genetic manipulation?), so maybe it has to do with planet / galaxy seeding and (race) developing, too. Maybe I'm on a field trip here on Earth right now. ;) (Seems we are not doing too well with humankind so far...).

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I've been told during a reading once my home world is one of the stars in Alpha Centauri. Outside of that I know little more about me or that star system. Or for that matter what I would look like there.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the only hint i am was from the mayan dreamspell signature as starseed if it get it right i can also have a connection to the pleiades but i have no evidence i can write

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)