Article HAPPY NEW MOON ARIES AND HAPPY RELATIONSHIP NEW MOON LIBRANS. NEW BEGINNING FOR BOTH SIGNS. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
aries full moon and rebirth.jpg

Today Im pleased Im not an Aries as their minds will be so full of what they want to do next that they could well feel overwhelmed (I do and am Pisces,) but this will effect all of us in the sectors of our birth charts with Aries on the cusp as well as parts of the other sectors Aries falls in.

I like to use the solar chart but only in my head for working this out as Aries is my money zone in that, self image too. If I used the placidus system Aries would be intercepted but I don’t so he falls in part of my home zone.

This IS a new beginning for Arians today of the most powerful type with Moon, Mercury .Chiron Vesta ,Eris as well of course the glorious Sun.
I think we should all take the day off and recover from the extreme fire as I am tempted to after using so much of that fire and drive on a few days in the wilds which took a lot of physical effort , also being astoundingly exciting due to everything I saw in nature and the hidden messages as well, as Neptune was hovering in the background of all of these planetary events happening now.

Neptunes turn in Aries will come at the end of March 2025 during the sign of Aries so I think he is preparing now.

As Aries is the beginning of everything in the zodiac, anything that happens astrologically now at this New Moon marks the tone , if we draw a chart for any point on the planet , using the long and lat of that place we will get a general look at what lies ahead . I noted in the area I live Neptune was nearest to the Pisces horizon in 1st which is a spiritual protection and most of the Aries planets are in the first house , Venus and Uranus in the 2nd bringing some unexpected financial developments, housing etc , Mars in the 4th in Gemini , a bit focus on news and media.
Sag is the Midheaven so plenty of travel , tourism opening up again and foreign influence coming into this country.

This is not my area of expertise or my focus but its interesting due to the strong Aries planets and Pluto about to move into Aquarius and so close to the Equinox that is a time when the Moon moves a little out of sync to the Sun bringing some strange shifts in time and space which is why some of us are experiencing what appears to be a slipping in and out of different time lines. High energy levels that affect us all differently.

The main aspect today is Venus conjunct Juno at 5-6 degrees Taurus , a positive sign for relationships and understanding any trauma from past abuse so we can process it more easily and look for the triggers that seem to have been increasing these last weeks, allowing us to work with the same and clear the effects from our lives whatever it takes. This New Moon is a good starting point as is Pluto changing signs from where the old patriarchal rules lay which comes from the old

Now I need to recap on the New Moon today being the first of two New Moons in the month ahead called a “Black Moon”. The last one being an eclipse which is in a sense as powerful as a total eclipse. A Black Moon is like a Blue moon in effect as in something happening “once in a blue moon) only being a New Moon rather than Full Moon it’s even stronger for something important actually happening or manifesting on a physical level.

The 2nd New Moon from this one will be right at the end of Aries on the 20th April, bringing the black Moon special phase to an end. This is a hybrid eclipse that shifts between annular and total as the Moon's shadow moves across the globe so this one is important globally and part of the intensity of the black Moon effect.

The global effect of these new eclipses in the two years ahead will be about people doing more to promote an independent outlook, and also politics will be starting to be more balanced without the extremes we have been dealing with.

So there will be issues coming up about dictators versus fairness and people power.

Also with how much people should share in relationships and how much they should be independent. I’m thinking it will be more about gender equality also as this is an age old dilemma it seems, that continues to bother many people. Knowing about the importance of the spirit within is so crucial to handle such matters.

But eclipses when they happen get the bad stuff out of the way allowing for room for good stuff basically. They break down stuck areas.

Both New Moons are about new beginnings so we can plan ahead if you need to.

AND in two days at last Pluto will move into Aquarius to finish for the New Age, what Saturn and Jupiter began with their alignment in Aquarius at the end of 2020. He will remain in the sigh for 20 years but will take his time staying at first as he will be out again on the 11th June back to Capricorn, into Aquarius again in January 2024 so this goes on until he is in Aquarius permanently in Nov 2024.

Some of the Aquarius move will focus on companies, the future of the planet naturally, communication technology and media, groups , communities and public transport, that is transport that carries groups of people. Aviation quite definitely. Trains and planes, railcars, buses or anything similar comes under Aquarius, Electricity but other fuel sources also. . Soon after he was
discovered so was Nuclear energy… Aquarius is going to bring us a new fuel source or at least make it finally known to the public. And it will be one that does not harm the environment.,In fact it will come from a source that has always been there and doesn’t require anything except the right technology to process the same.

Pluto will change educational systems. This will also take some sorting as there are far too many rules and pressures for children to learn in this present systems which also comes from the same program/agenda that began in 2020 . I have named it many times .

Globally Pluto will begin working on generational karma from lives as far back as Atlantis, bringing out our talents and abilities from those lives as well as the hidden parts of self from this life that we have tucked away in our neurological circuits waiting to be awoken.

So this is also beginning to happen already. Our minds and physical vehicles are being changed to have the strength to work with these new energies coming in as this is powerful energy to assimilate.

The children/people who have always felt “different” will begin to show their true natures as there will be more downloads from the universal truths already programmed into their DNA but this of course will be a long process.

Pluto is going to complete the New Age emergence as he stays in the sign until 2043. By that time the Golden age will be well on the way.

Some of this will bring some sudden transformations for those who chose to experience that as Pluto is all about transformation and Aquarius is full of the same only a little more like a lightning bolt.

Pluto globally will bring more medical technology – very new to the world even though it’s been around a while, quantum medicine which will lengthen human life spans. Remember I am talking the next 20 years so think back to what has happens in the last 20 year span.

The technology to screen new medications and the like will be advancing even now .

The virtual world will be more accepted and human consciousness will rise enough for the higher ET types to make their presence known. When this happens those who have not adjusted to a higher mind set will be surely shocked into it.

For every person and country when Pluto moves – we change in a different way to anything we have experienced before . Pluto is a very small planet. Smaller than the Moon but he is packed with energy like an atom so never underestimate his power on you or the planet, or what lies beyond for that matter.

Pluto in fact only half as wide as the United States. Pluto is smaller than Earth's moon. This dwarf planet takes 248 Earth years to go around the sun.

Tomorrow as he begins to make his final move into Aquarius Ceres will retrograde into Virgo so Pluto will trine this planet Ceres which is also gaining in her own status having found a place in many ephemerides .Ceres is of the nature of Cancer and Taurus so that is security and safety as well as love and nurturing so how auspicious is that trine as this move takes place.

I think it’s a very good sign for what is to come with more in depth focus on those qualities. Also the Moon will conjunct Jupiter and Chiron just before his move bringing in wisdom and the higher mind, and on the day Mars will quintile Jupiter. Any contact between these two planets is a highly positive effect . This happens from Gemini to Aries, a quintile being highly empowering and enhancing where mental abilities and hidden talents are concerned.

So I will check in again after the move takes place as it’s a very exciting time for humanity and the planet. Im wondering if the effects will be dramatic or subtle to begin with.

It’s the 24th in NZ and Aust and 23rd most countries.

It’s a very exciting new beginning at any rate!!!

Art by Susan Boulet

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I'm liking the sounds of this :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)