Article Happy New Moon Aquarians and Happy relationship New Moon Leos! AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
The Chinese New year of the Water or Black Rabbit is here , a much more gentle and compassionate year than the year we have just been through.

This New Moon today is very powerful as I explained in my previous post, due to three main factors, the conjunction of Sun and Pluto just gone and the Perigee (super Moon ) effect which has exaggerated just about everything and will be in effect for a couple of more days to come. We will note the extreme energies in changes in weather, possible larger EQs or in different places to usual, High tides, High emotions and unusual happenings . A lot of this has already happened along with disruptions in relationships but also some major transitions being made in this time.

Aquarius Laron_Age_of_Aquarius.png

I have noted unusual dreams, unusual synchronicities – and so much coming out that was hidden in people around me AND myself.

This New Moon launches us one more step into the Aquarian New Age energies with the help and a big boost from Uranus the ruler tomorrow as he goes direct in the coming days.
Pluto will add more to this in the coming two months to take over from Saturn who in turn had help from Jupiter two years back.

It’s the time of year to reboot all the Aquarian areas of our lives such as anything group related, reaching out to the outer world more, caring about the world and its people more than before as we have been trapped in our own little worlds for too long this last few years.

All matters relating to media and technology, schools, community matters, all areas that relate to our outer worlds become more important as well as friendships , plus the areas that pertain to the house that Aquarius covers in our natal charts , solar charts too for that matter.

I want to take a look at the Sabian symbol for this New Moon (we use the following one remember) . Its quite startling … “An unexpected thunderstorm” which is rather apt as Uranus the ruler of Aquarius rules bolts of lightning and the sign itself can bring changeful energies . Often when I think or the ruler of the sign I think of the Tarot card the “tower” .

This is suggesting there could be something very unexpected to reach us on the media , developments perhaps that are still coming forward from Mars in Gemini now direct, tidying up his mission of Rx and still in the out of control state (OOB) where he acts like the planet Uranus more than his usual Mars self. .
So this symbol means that we may suddenly be tested or taken by surprise. Inner strength and stability are important and this is luckily coming with a very strong conjunction of Saturn and Venus tomorrow.

Whatever we are going through this symbol says we will learn from the experience. The effect will be quite liberating however after the initial shock as storms can clear the air after an extreme build up of intensity, and they can often leave us with a sense of awe and wonder at the sometimes extreme power of natural events. So the unexpected could be a natural phenomena in Nature.

Its is a symbol of losing control without warning so lets take it as a warning to keep our emotions stable over this New Moon period which is largely due I think to the strong perigee Moon that has been having an effect for maybe two weeks at least now and will be around a little longer.
Remember that a New Moon can drain our physical energies as the light disappears before re-emerging. But mostly the mind is very clear as this is the time to make new strategies, plans and also make decisions now or as the Crescent Moon approaches… Saturn/Venus after the Moon cautions a warning of not to rush at this stage.

The aspects for today are Jupiter conjunct Juno at 4 degrees Aries which is quite an exuberant and active relationship aspect bringing and urge to address and confront any relationships that are based on any form of abuse or control but also on the most positive side to get people expressing their needs and intentions more to each other to help heal any rifts, to be together in ways that are fun and positive.

There has also been a quincunx between Mercury and Mars so prior to today there may well have been some clashes of temperament to clear the air and this aspect is not the end of anything but provides way of meeting challenges head on and dealing with them.

This aspect was from Gemini to Capricorn so the signs are quite different in their approach to problem resolutions . As this aspect becomes part of the New Moon energy Arians, Virgos, Geminis and Capricorn would most likely have had a taste of the above in the last days but these aspects will and can affect any of us …

The aspects of the following day are most interesting as there are two noviles, one from Venus to Jupiter and the other,Venus to Juno . These are aspects of completion and helping us to integrate our experience to a higher dimensional level.
The main aspect will be Venus conjunct Saturn at 24 Aquarius , a powerful aspect of tough love to put it in simplistic terms. It’s a disciplinarian aspect but not in the worst way as its about dedication to someone or something, and being still, so self discipline one could say . I see this as a meditation type stillness and waiting before moving forward after the New Moon effect. We cant move too fast into the New age energy as we have to process what we have learnt from the last year so we do not repeat the same mistakes again, so we go forward with right motive and perhaps more humility and caution but not fear . We are transforming fear to inner strength and clear boundaries all levels.

The Sabian symbol for this degree(we use the one after) is Aquarius 25 “A butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed” so in a sense this is saying we go into the new age energy with wounds in a sense, and a need to get back in touch with our creative/intuitive selves with less of the practical analytical science that comes with an out of balance Aquarian Saturn. Saturn can apply right motive also in areas of equality and fairness . It is often harder to understand your intuitive messages but reliance on logic can limit possibilities. This symbol can also apply to physical handicaps which is a global sense does apply as we all know from Saturn’s movement through Aquarius to this point and what it has caused healthwise for many.

The third main feature is that Uranus, the ruler of the New Moon and New Age will station to direct, which is even more powerful so we get a chance to review and assess our lives in the areas affected by any strong transits of this planets to our own planets , Sun or Moon or angles in our charts. Decisions can then be made on how to proceed from that point.

This is all very powerful, moreso than many of you realise as there is so much transformation still happening on inner and outer levels , some which we cant even put into words at this time as the results of the cosmic downloads in Dec are still taking place plus the pockets of information we have been holding within, ready to be opened at a given time when they are needed that come from previous downloads, even before we were born…

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)