Article HAPPY FULL MOON CAPRICORNS & EVERYONE (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
capricorn full moon post.jpg
Wishing all Capricorn people a Happy Full Moon for tomorrow and Cancerians too, and in fact everyone.

It may as well be happening today as the Perigee Moon is very strong indeed in my neck of the woods. Tensions are around as is anticipation, as many of us are sensing another transformational turning point (yes another one) involving this time past karma as well as future goals.
Then there is our sense of authority as it relates to family and other loved ones, also our safety , the inner child and all it's triggers, positive and negative.

This one can also be about our expectations of others and how they “should” be acting as this Moon can bring strong judgment in it’s negative worst. The “not ok” parent comes out – the not Ok child too under this Perigee Capricorn Full Moon influence, and that of course is not just for family or close relationships but also from other perhaps Gov style authorities who may be feeling either like “good parents” or not, depending on their own Moon moods.

Black Lilith is with Mercury today 16/17 degrees Cancer causing a bit of soul searching and in depth self analysing, plus with everything else I would think some probing of the type that is looking for clarity in amidst chaos if their Perigee Moon today is of the intense kind.

Mercury is squaring Chiron in Aries at the 16/17 degree mark which is also suggesting a need to remain vigilant when it comes to speaking our truths so we are not causing others any pain .

There are a wealth of positive aspects as well today to take us into the Full Moon, including Venus trine to Saturn from Gemini to Aquarius 24 degrees, to keep us all steady and secure mentally and emotionally with an objective attitude. The air signs amongst us will be enjoying that.

Neptune trines Ceres, Pisces to Cancer around 25 degrees, a very watery spiritually supportive influence that connects us all on other dimensional levels when it comes to love and true caring no matter what the physical world can throw our way. This ones for water signs to help with anything a little too over the top on emotional levels. And of courzse there for others to call on as well.

The Sun is trining Juno keeping her out of mischief and helping her to be her best self in areas of relationships especially when it comes to commitments . Juno is in Pisces too so this is another for the water signs . This in itself should be helpful for healing anything that has come back from the past to haunt us with the old hurts of family , the old insecurities and imprints that can tear at our souls if we allow it.

Which brings us to the big event tomorrow as we get a double whammy of Moon energy this Full Moon and there has already been a 6 6 EQ in the world , Easter Islands I believe but no tsunami which is often a possibility at these times.

Tomorrow Mercury quintiles Mars Cancer to Taurus. Quite a reassuring aspect to soothe any ruffled feathers from todays Lilith style probings.

Mars quintiles Saturn. A quintile is an aspect that empowers us and enhances our mental abilities..These are all very helpful of course to bring out the best of this Full Moon but we do have a strong aspect of Venus at 27 Gemini squaring Neptune in Pisces .which could be a little perplexing for some who are not in tune with the more spiritual energies within them or without.

It is said that any aspect of Venus and Neptune natally brings spirit close and inspires us to rise higher than the everyday annoyances of life that can bring negativity to our lives.

This Capricorn Full Moon is one that brings a wonderful kite formation in the heavens involving many planetary bodies, and also Angels wings… This reminds us that Capricorn in its highest form is about climbing life’s mountains, climbing ever higher, setting our sights on the times ahead and the goals, no matter how unattainable they may appear. This takes us as high on the physical plane as we can go and then we can cut loose and soar with the eagles on the kite which in turn transforms to angels wings as we soar to the heavens.

This Full Moon is quite transformational with regard to past karma, mainly with ourselves, and includes ancestral karma and patterns from there as well.

Anything that takes place on the lower planes that may seem difficult is put there by our own higher self for a reason to help us see all that we have been, are now and will become.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Anything that takes place on the lower planes that may seem difficult is put there by our own higher self for a reason to help us see all that we have been, are now and will become.
Last night I was on a boat. A life saving boat. She is now in private hands and moored near Dumfries. I watched the bore come up the river. This is when the tide starts to come in. It was a magnificient moment! As a Capricorn with a Cancer ascendent, this is such a powerfyl time for me. The bore signalled it.

IMG_6092.JPG

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Last night I was on a boat. A life saving boat. She is now in private hands and moored near Dumfries. I watched the bore come up the river. This is when the tide starts to come in. It was a magnificient moment! As a Capricorn with a Cancer ascendent, this is such a powerfyl time for me. The bore signalled it.

View attachment 13587
I always love to hear from you on here . You are my type of "people" . I have Cap ascending sign and Saturn in Cancer. One daughter has Moon in Capricorn (she is Scorpio) and the other is Capricorn with Moon in Cancer. My grandson has Moon and Asc Cancer and Saturn in Leo near the horizon , hes Pisces like me.
We are all different in how we use that Capricorn influence , and the effect of Cancer and Capricorn together is not always easy at all. It can be quite dramatic more often than not.

It IS a powerful time right now for sure for all of us with this combination.... <3

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It IS a powerful time right now for sure for all of us with this combination....

Tonight I peaked it. Joined together people who need to know each other. It is as if my Capricorn energies organises people who need to know each other and share information.

I wonder who else it is happening for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)