Article HAPPY FULL MOON CANCERIANS (CAPRICORNS TOO) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

Cancer susan boulet.jpg

Happy Full Moon Cancerians! And Capricorns too as they are part of the return to maximum light we are experiencing as I write this. This is a day late posting but its still in effect.

Hope you have weathered any personal crises and enjoyed the ride even if a little stunned by events of the past week.

Im not a Cancerian but mine started almost a week ago and I am older and wiser for the journey but in a good way... I must admit I went through a personal crisis physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually too that began well before the Moon...

This one is special as the Moon is furthest from the Earth , Apogee , and totally out of bounds , out of the Suns control so everything lunar is exagerated to the max .

This is the prelim to the very close to the earth Perigee on the next New Moon , 22nd making it a very extreme month for weather as well as some extreme global happenings., a few tests and trials before we enter the Aquarian phase when we will become very aware of how we have all changed in the last few years and are different beings entirely, with more knowledge, hopefully more open minds, and we share a hope for a new world even if we may have different ideas on how to help co-create it. With a little trust and a lot of unconditional love we CAN do it.

This is the people/family, very human Full Moon testing our ability to see and live in both our inner and outer worlds shifting focus from self and needs to the outer world of others, recognising that on some level we are all one. Our souls are all equal as they all came from the same source at the same time.
In the end we all merge again .

This Earth and life here seems far from that concept but there are times between physical lives when we get a chance to experience or comprehend this .
In the meantime we learn about self and others through the law of reflection so some very raw moments arise as well as some that are joyful and stir our senses in wondrous ways.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Three nights before the full moon, Dumfries experienced it's worst floods in 40 years. Another wake up call for all the keyboard warriors who want everything and do nothing!

People were stranded in rising flood waters and when they called the local council for help they were met with answerphone messages because the council were on holiday! It was so bad Dumfries made it to the national "Times" newspaper. I have a sense that the energies in Dumfries were "all shook up" from this event. Not just the residents but the councillors in particular.
I "see" that they built a wall between themselves and the people and that wall is falling.

I write this in bed as I recover from a good, cleansing head cold.

IMG_8018.JPG

• A hug for you
Reactions: Janne and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)