Article Happy Equinox people! Autumn here and Spring in the Northern Hemisphere (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
aries image.png
Happy Equinox people! Autumn here and Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

Time to honour the changing seasons and celebrate the same. Here in the South this is about the harvest being over and being stocked up for the winter that is coming, also to honour the dark . Our rituals for today should include balancing the light and the dark within and how both are needed for they could not exist without each other in this world we were born to.

In the North the spring equinox represents more than just the first day of spring but is also symbolic of rebirth, fertility, and new beginnings so celebrations for the same will be happening there.

The Sun Moves into Aries today to shine light on all born in this sign in the coming month.
Arians will come into their own again, being able to replenish their energies once more, which as we know they usually have a lot of anyway with their active natures and direct assertive manner which healps them overcome obstacles to attain their goals.

Aries will have their real new beginning when their New Moon happens on the 1st April in my part of the world and also Europe, but most parts of USA it will be 31st March.

This is the time they can really come into their own again and use their best abilities to make new plans and strategies, make their important decisions that may take more than the usual courage, although they have a lot of that already.

This will be a very important New Moon as its that last actual New Moon when all the planets are enclosed by the Moods Nodes as they have been for a long time now since March 2020 although we did come out of it once or twice for a few months. This time it will be over until 2036.

I have mentioned before how this has had a lot to do with the world situation since the virus entered into our lives and all that it has brought .

We will come out of the oppressed/isolated aspect of that fully on the 24th April so the month ahead now will bring a taste of what is to come in areas of freedom of movement, but at the same time we can expect some last dramas as we progress towards that date but also some great triumphs, some likely to have repercussions I am sure.

The effect of Sun in Aries for the rest of us will reflect in our birth charts and where Aries is the biggest focus. Being second sign to my own, Pisces, its my solar money, income and self image sign and in my natal chart it covers some of my home sector so it will light up my life in those areas, bringing more action and focus of the fiery kind which for me is a good thing.

For all of us the switch of energy is a strong one from receptive, adaptable water, to the direct , no nonsense energy of Aries Fire that can be quite dominant and strongly assertive , direct, open, even war like in a global sense and its definite action time for anything that is happening in the world with a few short fuses likely.

With Jupiter still in Pisces the focus will still be on peace if possible and there is more empathy and compassion around with Jupiter in this sign still but that will change in May when Jupiter moves to Aries so we should enjoy this time while we can before things really speed up.

Yesterday Venus squared Uranus which brought some surprise events for many of us and anxiety for others, I think I was in the last category as I was born with that aspect and live with it a lot.

Emotions have been at a bit of a high since the Full Moon in Virgo in fact.

Today we have as well as the Aries energy to assimilate, , some help from Mercury conjunct Jupiter at 18 degrees Pisces which is an aspect of positive news, flowing communication, good times so this means Gemini and Virgo type people, Sagittarian types and Pisces will gain the benefits of this most but its there for everyone on a global scale as well. And of course if you have planets on or near this degree then moreso.

This aspect throws a trine to my Saturn in Cancer so it could bring me something special too.

As this is travel news, its already had an effect in my country as here in NZ we just got news that Kiwis can now come home without needing an injection (i have learnt not to say the V word on line).

So we enter into Aries with a lot of good energy is the most important factor as that bodes well for the month ahead
I will remind everyone that in 2 days time however there is a global aspect of Mars square Uranus at 12 degrees Aquarius and Taurus which could be a highly disruptive aspect and bring an unusual kind of clashing event in the world which could affect public transport such as planes or trains or other large means of transportation. Or it might be about power sources

I would think this will be a sudden and unusual reaction of the dynamic/electric kind , even a massive storm in one or more countries.

It could be a military event we didn’t expect, The minor aspects around it are of the soothing variety and the following day we have
Mercury conjunct Neptune which is peaceful enough so the Mars aspect could be somerthing accidental or over quickly
(This aspect is of the nature of the Tower card, in Tarot).
Having said that it does happen pretty darned close to a Perigee, close to the earth Moon and they tend to act like a Full Moon with extreme events so whatever it is coming we will notice it and hear about it.
I will advise to generally be careful on the roads in the coming days and if travelling double check everything.
Whatever this is about its part of the action packed time ahead of the Aries variety!

Reactions: DebM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)