Article HAPPY BLACK MOON HYBRID ECLIPSE ARIES PEOPLE AND LIBRANS TOO! AND TO THE REST OF US! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Aries black moon Eclipse in Aries.jpg

This one is rare and special in so many ways. Some reasons I have gone into so wont repeat too much but the fact is its actually TOTAL some of the time and those who will see it from WA should see some of that.

This eclipse morphs from one state to another , It will be visible in parts of Aust, in Indonesia and could be seen in the North Island of NZ.
Im in the South and its cloudy here anyway.

The eclipse is followed by a Sun square to Pluto aspect so if you have a lot bottled up you want to express, please count to ten before you do so today, make sure you have :”right motive” before speaking out.
Today has the power to change lives and we need that to be for the better!

This eclipse is 29 degrees 50 and in what is called the Anaretic degree which is 29° to 29°59'59'' . Its also called the “Fate Degree”;

Both the 29 + degrees and 0 degrees of a sign are highly fated.
The 29 + degree is a kind of “peak”, a final point that a “degree” can reach before moving to another sign. Planets or points at the Anaretic degree are in the process of shifting into the next zodiac sign, and they have to focus on the new, not what they left behind.

People born for instance with their Moon in an Anaretic degree are considered as old souls but also somewhat offbeat with their own set of rules and stand out in a crowd most often for a great talent they have. It gives a somewhat limited perception but a great focus- very hard to explain in a few words but it carries a great power to change a status quo as well in this case plus it’s a completion.

It will have a different effect for everyone depending on the aspects this eclipse makes in your own charts.

As well as being rare in itself, following this eclipse, is Mercury turning Rx tomorrow in Taurus at 15 degrees which happens to be the money sign of Aries, possessions, values and self image too, so one wonders what will come back from the past to be considered that is of value to Arians from this point and what surprise event may accompany this.

This surprise event from the past could in fact affect many of us and especially Virgos and Geminis who happen to have their own planet caught up in this eclipse energy, but the bottom line is Mercury stationing on this eclipse, which begins in a few hours is bringing a lot back from our pasts to reassess and work with, plus a lot of surprises thrown in. This is a Taurean grounding energy as well.

The Taurean factor is cathartic in regard to the Anaretic degree as suddenly we emerge from the fiery Arian energy of the last weeks into the more grounding Taurean calming effect which is like stepping off a very exciting plane or even spaceship ride into a new realm with a whole new race of beings.

So this post is also for Taureans who from this day will have the Sun in their sign putting the spotlight on them for the month ahead, helping bring out their best selves.

But first the Eclipse has to happen, so for Taureans its all a little different to their usual Sun ingress.

Its VERY important for us all to be aware that any actions we make today that carry a lot of emotion or pent up feeling from our past are evaluated carefully as Aries is very SELF orientated so lets all take extra care with the decisions and moves we make on this day to be doubly sure we have “right motive”.

But the main thing for all of us is to affirm self love and carry it with us to our “tomorrows” but also remember to love who we were in the past no matter what, to embrace all that went before and honour that it has been part of our own chosen journey and growth.

After today we can build onto all that we are with the help of the Taurean Sun energies.

For some of us we are about to step into a brave new world where we can reap the rewards of all the effort and angst that has come with getting to this point and which should now be much calmer on many different levels.
So now lets look at the other aspects of the day and tomorrow.

Mars in Cancer quintiles Ceres in Virgo to remind us that there are many ways of loving, an aspect that will remind Aries and Cancerians especially, of the same and Virgos too.
This aspect empowers us all and will enhance our thinking as well, helping overcome the complexities of how to show our care for even those people who are difficult or prickly to get close to.
Pallas sextiles Ceres from Cancer to Virgo adding wisdom to the above, the ability to discuss all sides to a situation and be non judgemental in approach.

It IS tomorrow when Mercury is fully at station and will go Rx so this brings an effect of time standing still as it is. But then we all come back to Earth and see a lot through totally different eyes and what had seemed such a big deal 24 hours earlier suddenly wont any more but it could change us.

We must be aware of the Sun tomorrow at 0 degrees Taurus square to Pluto at 0 Aquarius. This aspect can be explosive so Im hoping there wont be anything major happening in that vein during the last stage of the eclipse itself caused by this aspect.
Indonesia in the path does have volcanos erupting and EQs quite often as does my part of the world.

Plus there is more than one explosive political situation in the world at this time.

I do expect we will all come out of this eclipse much wiser than before and likely with a different outlook on the world and self too.
The Sun/Pluto aspect is very deep and it makes the eclipse a total ending and new beginning, so that adds to the highly unusual quality of this eclipse period, even brings in the energy of the next eclipse in two weeks in the sign of Scorpio Lunar Annular at 14 Scorpio.

The Sun/Pluto square allows us all to reflect on endings and new beginnings , life the universe and everything in ways we may not have considered before.

Art by Laron G Smith.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
step into a brave new world where we can reap the rewards of all the effort and angst that has come with getting to this point and which should now be much calmer on many different levels.
I am so glad to see this. It feels like a great place to aim and set intentions for.

what had seemed such a big deal 24 hours earlier suddenly wont any more but it could change us.
I've seen the magic of this kind of moment play itself out recently. Was just talking about it. I look forward to this one, even knowing that it can come with surprise events such as the Sun/Pluto ones you mention

• Love this post!
Reactions: Janne

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Bloody knocked me out! I felt great when I woke up, had my breakdast, preparing to work in the garden sunshine and then BOOM! I felt like I had been hit with a sledgehammer. Barely able to crawl back into bed where I stayed until about 4pm, dozing in and out of consciousness.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Janne and Lila
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Bloody knocked me out! I felt great when I woke up, had my breakdast, preparing to work in the garden sunshine and then BOOM! I felt like I had been hit with a sledgehammer. Barely able to crawl back into bed where I stayed until about 4pm, dozing in and out of consciousness.
It knocked me out the same way Pod. I suddenly had severe back ache and also lower stomach ache plus lethargy the day before the eclipse and I hadnt done anything .Unusual and obscure symptoms continued for a few days afterwards and then when the Sun moved into Taurus I began to come right . I enjoyed the time out though just reading and not doing much at all... I knew it was the eclipse so didnt worry too much but it was annoying all the same. Fancy you the same! This was one powerful eclipse and I think we were being changed on inner levels as well <3

• Magical
Reactions: Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow Janne. Hands across the ocean eh? That was some eclipse.

For two days I could feel grief lurking but not showing it's face. Unusual for me as I could cry for an olympic sport.

Saturday morning I received and email from a friend who has been in New Zealand for four months with her son and grandchildren. She said she was leaving the next day and that it would be a sad day.

Suddenly I was flooded with the memories of my grandparents leaving us in Fiji after they came to stay for three months. I was eight and I adored my grandmother. They were cruising back to Southampton and I tried to stow away when we went on board the ship for farewells.

I wept for a couple of hours, flooded with grief.

Other friends have now said that they too have had serious emotional issues last week, mostly about family.

Yup! That was powerful!

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, Pod. i can almost feel your determination (and all the rest of it!) in wanting to stow away on that ship. Must have been quite a moment.

For me it took a while longer and felt more like I was too tired to do much and still managed to do a few things that felt good to do. Just in a bit of a daze as there were things that I just wasn't going to engage in. Still got a bit of that going. Feels like a part of me is too busy for some of that 'everyday stuff'. The big fatigue has started to wear off now, slowly, not entirely yet.

OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
I wept for a couple of hours, flooded with grief.

Other friends have now said that they too have had serious emotional issues last week, mostly about family.

Yup! That was powerful!
Yes all of the above , myself and others but for myself the grief is still here and spirit all around me as my brother in law died just after the eclipse age 96. He lost his wife- my sister who was 16 years older than me , last year and he waited until their wedding anniversary to die as he had missed her so much. he died a natural and good death outside just after an evening walk.
And now I just attended an ANZAC service which we have this date 25th in NZ each year . I go for my Mum who lost brothers in the war each year whether in Aust or NZ and am overwhelemed with this life and all its death,. I feel torn between two worlds with the presence of spirit so close at present as we await a family funeral, a family I always felt alienated from anyway being so different to most except my parents and two siblings .

A daughter of mine was overcome in a different way with grief but anger too which I think can be a great outlet for grief sometimes. Anger is not always a bad thing . It motivates us to stay alive.

I heard of a suicide pact between teenagers , one that happened on the eclipse night but one jumped off an overpass in front of a truck, the other didnt carry it out and 4 more arrived to do the same a few hours later that police intercepted .

A powerful eclipse indeed .

Sending hugs across oceans to you <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)