Hands up if you feel you are really shifting! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It has been a helluva week Godlings.........Schrödinger's Other Cat has listed a series of energy readings which mean nothing to my head but everything to my heart <3<3O.o:D

I have known since Wednesday that something profound had shifted in me but could not put my finger on it till this morning.

All my relationships in the last three or four months have been a Source of grief for me.........one in particular. I have wept so much and so suddenly as I am gripped with grief and loss that not a day goes by without some mourning episode. Sitting, weeding, I can just burst into tears. Luckily my H.S. does tend to make sure I am alone, but even so, I know every toilet between here and Ayr station and I never leave the house without lots of tissues in my coat pocket. Much of the grief in the last couple of weeks has been around the thought "It is all so easy, I just have to love, why have I taken so long to learn this?"

Come Wednesday morning, I found myself in a situation where I had to confront an unpleasant drama involving someone I care about very deeply.
I was attacked verbally, horribly with accusations that would have crucified me a month ago. Instead, I just looked at him with love and total acceptance. I did not rebut his claims, nor did I retaliate. He real*eyesed that it was not working out the way he expected and stopped with a very slight bemused smile. I spent the rest of the day in a state of silent celebration.

Yesterday I chanced to meet him again. The change was quite remarkable. He was kind, gentle, caring and soft. His armour had diminished. I knew something profound had happened to us both, but what?

Only today did I finally understand. We both experienced the power of unconditional love. This is a new energy for me to experience and I am sure my friend has never felt it before.

This morning in meditation, I have been infused with it. This is the reason for all the grief I have been clearing; every wound that blocked this energy from taking up residence in my heart presented itself. Each had to be understood energetically and released through grief.

I sense the world is holding her breath as she waits for all of us to graduate from whatever energetic issue we have chosen to confront in this lifetime. I came in with the energy of healing in my soul blueprint so I had to create the deepest wounds to heal and understand.

I always believed that the most healing act I could perform was to wake someone up. But now I see that unconditional love is the real healer.

This is such a new energy for me, I am going to have to take time to navigate it, but I do feel I will not do it but be it.

Love to hear about anyone else's breakthroughs, past or imminent. It is such a great time to be alive.

https://schrodingersothercat.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/timeline-bucklage.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+SchrdingersOtherCat+(Schrödinger's+Other+Cat)

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I also experienced a major shift in a relationship to one of loving acceptance. Yesterday was a day of extreme fatigue for everyone around me. All anyone wanted to do was sleep.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ya I see and feel we are starting to go down a new road. A lot of my fb friends write about it to. I don't understand astrology too well but this Jupiter going thru Scorpio is supposed to start the ball rolling in earnest. With certain exceptions I notice people in general are nicer, even in elevators. I've posted before I think we just turned a corner to a whole new world. Not quite ready to pop a champain cork but hugely optimistic.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I've posted before I think we just turned a corner to a whole new world.
I agree fully with you here my dear PG. My search for tangible manifestations seem to indicate that the pace is increasing -just look at the increasing disclosures of things that were hidden and tolerated before by many in politics, arts, science and entertainment (that includes the recent Hollywood scandals) and now are coming into the light. It feels like cleaning of the decks prior to a full shift.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm so glad we're all experiencing these revelations--and that we can share them together, here!

Pod, I'm so happy to hear about your breakthrough!

I was in a similar situation, about a year ago I guess. I was having a discussion with family members about some relationship issues that I'd already worked through on my own when things started to get heated. Apparently, they hadn't made quite the progress I had. Things started to get loud and angry and both of them started directing their anger toward me.

It was really weird, but as soon as I started to feel my own anger rising, it seemed like my consciousness "shifted" to a higher level and I was suddenly able to see the situation from a much higher perspective. It was almost like I felt separate from myself and was looking at the whole situation from a third-party perspective. Instead of lashing back with anger or trying to verbally defend myself, I suddenly realized I didn't need to engage in the battle at all! I just listened and focused on the intention of radiating peace and love instead. By not immediately engaging, I was able to understand their feelings--and respond in a way that helped us all find and reach a place of common ground.

Just as Pod experienced, our later exchanges (and those since) have been much more constructive and even loving.

It's been quite interesting for me to see that many of the relationship issues my family members experiences have been clearly multi-generational. I've seen issues that my great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, and siblings have all had--and it's quite clear that they were unconsciously passed on or learned. I truly feel that one of my missions in this life has been to help not only break those chains for future generations, but help heal their effects upon those who are still here in the physical.

If one considers that this may also be what we're here to do on a collective (or global) level, with the things Carl mentions (and so many others) I think we're well on our way!

:)

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
All anyone wanted to do was sleep.
Experiencing that today with my friend Anna Linda. Utter lethargy. Just about have the wherewithal to make a roast chicken dinner without the chicken and then sleep! I think it is about re-booting.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
How about "Paws up if you are feeling the shift"?

Oliver Wright is an aurora tour guide in Abisko, Sweden. Last night he and his guests watched some "big auroras" for two hours. Just before midnight the group adjourned to their hotel, happy and satisfied.

Then the sled dogs started howling and Mr. Wright and his guests got up in time to see the second act.

"I've seen a lot of auroras in my 4th year of guiding but this was something else!" says Wright. "The metal cables were making a racket, the sled dogs where howling, and this huge super fast corona danced overhead."

http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=13&month=10&year=2017

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've got Whoopi Goldberg and the film "Sister Act II" to thank for one that went quite deep a week or two ago. I've seen this film before, and just felt like a second re-run because it's quite uplifting to see the misdirected kids come through, and to hear joyous singing. So there I was, not expecting any big kick out of it, and one of the main characters, Rita Watson, who is played by Lauryn Hill, rebels against her strict mother, Florence Watson, who is played by Sheryl Lee Ralph. The mother's actions were a bit uppity and constricting, but she was doing it from some inner vision of discipline that she thought would benefit her daughter because she loved her. I know it sounds trite, but when Rita runs away long enough to join the school choir that have travelled upstate to San Francisco for a choir competition, and the mother follows her there to see her daughter perform, and then gives her full, unbiased, unconditional love and appreciation, well.... I just fell apart and realised: my mama loves me too! All the former years of me being too rebellious for her liking, and me running helter-skelter around Australia and across to other countries so I could be independent and do it my own way... were just years wasted when I could have felt her love and appreciation from the very getgo! It's probably an area I have to keep working on, as after the epiphany that area shut down again, out of habit. But she is in spirit. I realised she is with me more often than not, and that her perspective from that greater place encompasses me and my striving, and I felt her love right then and there. Yep, tears streamed down.

Thanks for the thread, Pod.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I realised she is with me more often than not, and that her perspective from that greater place encompasses me and my striving, and I felt her love right then and there. Yep, tears streamed down.
Thanks for the heart sharing Melt. Yeah that moment when your Mum changes from being a bitch to a Mum who loves you is magical!

My Mum came to me from Spirit and her pride and love in me healed so many wounds.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the only thing that i experienced that can eventually match is that my work mentallity seems to have switched on most of the working team, but they are far from my mood i have the moment

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
My Mum came to me from Spirit and her pride and love in me healed so many wounds.
I had a similar experience with my dad. We never got along or saw eye to eye. I was beaten and punished constantly as a child, till I was big enuff to fight back. Long story short...I kept a minimum relationship with him in my later adult years and nearly(but not quite) ignored him as he slipped into old age. He died about six months ago. I forgave him for his actions but kept some contact with especially as his time grew short. Some time after he passed he came to me in a dream. Just standing there and crying. We said I Love you's and he moved on. Ain't seen him since. Closure and forgiveness. (at last on my part and hopefully his)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I forgave him for his actions but kept some contact with especially as his time grew short. Some time after he passed he came to me in a dream. Just standing there and crying. We said I Love you's and he moved on. Ain't seen him since. Closure and forgiveness. (at last on my part and hopefully his)
What a beautiful gift you've given him, PG. He must be very proud of you! :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
the only thing that i experienced that can eventually match is that my work mentality seems to have switched on most of the working team, but they are far from my mood i have the moment
If we can help others lift their heads up for a bit and consider a broader field of possibilities, then we've done well. I've noticed that I have become gentler with people. If they are interested in a conversation, then I am in, but if they are testing the waters, I say more general and encouraging things. Recently the subject of reincarnation came up. I said it certainly could be possible and paraphrased Shakespeare (Hamlet) - There are more things in heaven and earth, than we can dream of. Everyone nodded, and I knew they had room to consider the subject.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Closure and forgiveness. (at last on my part and hopefully his)
I was lucky Pucksterguy, my Mum died when I was 18. She was very violent, even whipped me. But I have reached a level of understanding that allows me to totally accept she played that part for me as I needed that sort of childhood for my soul blueprint. Given me such a deep understanding of violence, punishment, criticism, and of course the victim/tyrant polarity.

As you say, you learn how NOT to parent. I totally honour all my abusers now.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I hope so SG He prob was treated the same by his parents and didn't know any better. However his actions made me a caring and Loving dad. So lesson learned.
Beaten into me lol
I had a similar upbringing--although perhaps not quite as extreme as yours. I was also able to break the generational chains. It's taken many years for me to see it that way, but Pod is right. Our parents gave us quite a valuable gift. :)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I agree fully with you here my dear PG. My search for tangible manifestations seem to indicate that the pace is increasing -just look at the increasing disclosures of things that were hidden and tolerated before by many in politics, arts, science and entertainment (that includes the recent Hollywood scandals) and now are coming into the light. It feels like cleaning of the decks prior to a full shift.
Nothing can hide from the light!

Reactions: Pod and Pucksterguy

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I'm so glad we're all experiencing these revelations--and that we can share them together, here!

Pod, I'm so happy to hear about your breakthrough!

I was in a similar situation, about a year ago I guess. I was having a discussion with family members about some relationship issues that I'd already worked through on my own when things started to get heated. Apparently, they hadn't made quite the progress I had. Things started to get loud and angry and both of them started directing their anger toward me.

It was really weird, but as soon as I started to feel my own anger rising, it seemed like my consciousness "shifted" to a higher level and I was suddenly able to see the situation from a much higher perspective. It was almost like I felt separate from myself and was looking at the whole situation from a third-party perspective. Instead of lashing back with anger or trying to verbally defend myself, I suddenly realized I didn't need to engage in the battle at all! I just listened and focused on the intention of radiating peace and love instead. By not immediately engaging, I was able to understand their feelings--and respond in a way that helped us all find and reach a place of common ground.

Just as Pod experienced, our later exchanges (and those since) have been much more constructive and even loving.

It's been quite interesting for me to see that many of the relationship issues my family members experiences have been clearly multi-generational. I've seen issues that my great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, and siblings have all had--and it's quite clear that they were unconsciously passed on or learned. I truly feel that one of my missions in this life has been to help not only break those chains for future generations, but help heal their effects upon those who are still here in the physical.

If one considers that this may also be what we're here to do on a collective (or global) level, with the things Carl mentions (and so many others) I think we're well on our way!

:)
“What you resist, persists.” —Jung

Thank you for finding your inner calm. You are more than your biology & your upbringing.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Love is the highest vibration, POD. I am honoring you from afar for your transformation.

Speaking of transformation, I’ve been getting butterflies everywhere—all colors, manifesting and coming to me in dreams & meditations. I see myself laying in a field of fluttering multi-colored butterflies. My throat chakra is buzzing alive, my voice is coming back, & the fog is lifting. My HS, Anaeika, has merged herself with me and is giving me downloads, training, & healing. It is amazing to feel this unconditional Love pulse warmth inside my belly & radiate throughout my body and outwards extending to others. It’s a beautiful energy that is contagious in my day to day interactions with others, resulting in connection & a feeling of Oneness.
I am forever grateful for this spiritual gift.
So yes, sweet POD, I am waving my hand frantically. Thank you all who have shared.

I'm a bit late to the thread, pardon.

I went through a lot of this shifting weirdness and upgrading and uncontrollable crying and blissed out days about 5 years ago, it lasted for three years almost 4. Things are pretty integrated now - ego knows its place and it's well appreciated, HS is indwelled and a valued part of the team, Body's language is understood and it's listened to. Peace finally reigns. :)

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I'm thinking that a "something" has recently happened to me - driving down the road, minding my own business, on the way to work - I was overcome with this Most Resounding Need to Cry, almost had to pull over (but just drove slowly).

Strange (to me) - I've never felt that previously. And anyone who peered in my RX prolly thought my pet cat had been murdered....

Took me about 10 minutes to pull myself together - and just as suddenly as it came, it went. Odd - but then perhaps it was just what I needed, eh?

Reactions: Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
It sure is rare that men are seen crying

Sometimes i m also a bit overwelmed by certain things.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I think a man that cries is a man that is sexy because he is strong enough to show his feelings and express his emotions without caring what others think. Yup that's my man!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)