Handprint appeared before her eyes. (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Saturday evening my granddaughter FaceTimed me to tell me about a handprint that had just appeared high up on the wall leading up the stairs.
As she was watching another one started to appear beside and slightly higher to it, this one not so clear. Posting pics below
Also the lights tripped and she was plunged into darkness, ( it’s a good job she is used to this sort of thing, ) she didn’t panic and flipped them back on.

It was the first anniversary of the passing of her grandpa a couple of days before so she thought it might be him. I suggested she ask telepathically, remembering to only accept those who come in love. She did this and the cold she had already been feeling became freezing,, some feeling she couldn’t describe passed through her and she became tearful. It was Grandpa she knew.

He was a lovely kind and gentle man and he will be aware of the struggles she’s having along with some health problems, so it’s not surprising that he wanted to let her know that although he’s no longer on the planet, he’s still only a heartbeat away.

Attachments

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
How cool. It's just like the picture on fb that shows Grandpa's face on the the ultrasound picture. Our ancestors are never far away and their Love only increases.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
he wanted to let her know that although he’s no longer on the planet, he’s still only a heartbeat away.
Nice sign, June. And a love message. Really cool. :)

I'm living in the old flat of my Grandma now since November. However, she died already in 1978 or 77. Many changes til then, even had my own childhood room up there in this appartment. Still I have some faded fond memories of her.

Since my sister lived before me in this flat and I took the kitchen almost over as it is I saw she kept an old Mother Mary statue in the kitchen in one corner, which must have been a remnant of my Granny's inventory, at least so I remember. I left it there unchanged and on purpose, also to remember her.

And just today before I left the kitchen I looked at the statue and told her telepathically across time and space: "I remember you. I do. I will always remember."

I also was hoping for a sign one day maybe, on the other hand it is decades ago since she left this plane and so she might have moved on to other tasks, maybe another life even. My mother of course got more than one sign from her of this kind, but also years ago.

It should be on your local utube. It's R.E.M. the great beyond.
Always loved REM. Their biggest fan around 1989 when I bought me first REM album (Document, then Green) even before they had their commercial success (no one knew them, so it was still "Indie" somehow). Had seen them live two times. Posted also some of their stuff in the Music thread(s) here, of course.

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Sinera, my daughter was coming through to me so much when she first left this planet.
The day she past she came to comfort me, a few days later she played jokes on my friends which were hilarious.

Although it’s only 17 yrs ago I still had on of those huge TV sets which cracked when it cooled or if it was moved, she made sure I heard her with that, my bedroom being next door I would hear this dreadful crack and be sure that the tv had blown or fallen and would run in to find everything in its place. This persisted until I finally accepted and recognised her.
From then on it would be a little click as I walked in the room, or any time really, when the tv was cold and hadn’t been on for many hours. I got so used to it, it made me feel she was close.

It slowly eased off and after I got one of the slim TVs it stopped. I still get small signs but I feel she was with me so strongly because she knewI was devastated for a long time. I think this is often why their presence is so strong at first, to comfort us because they will be aware of our grief, then when we are strong enough they are able to pull back.

Of course there are always those who hang around the Earth but that’s a different story.

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
I'm writing a screenplay about our amazing young kids and I hope more people will understand and support them as you do...I was just pondering on a way how the youngest of the kids could connect to his father who passed away when he was a baby and first thing in the morning I read your post! My guides who help me to write are pretty full-on. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing and much Love and Blessings to your sweet grand-daughter...

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I'm writing a screenplay about our amazing young kids and I hope more people will understand and support them as you do...I was just pondering on a way how the youngest of the kids could connect to his father who passed away when he was a baby and first thing in the morning I read your post! My guides who help me to write are pretty full-on. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing and much Love and Blessings to your sweet grand-daughter...
Glad it helped, your screenplay sounds interesting.
This granddaughter is 23yrs old and things have been happening to her since she was a baby, things she wanted to tell her parents but had to wait until she had learned to talk. Anyway, good luck with the play

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
My granddaughter is 21yrs and she also told me her secrets which she could not tell her parents, only some to her mother. They are so precious!

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Writing this screenplay is the most important thing I ever dared to do ...my life's experience, my insights and what I can teach anyone from there is in it. As an Aquarius, my vision of the future is vivid too, so is my passion for telling stories. Whatever time I have left in this incarnation is dedicated to this work and all determination I can muster. Thanks for wishing me luck!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Everything in its time and in its season. Even cats and dogs follow that pattern. A cat or dog will move on to cat-mind or dog-mind, but may hang around their beloved human/s for a bit first.

• Intriguing Post

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Writing this screenplay is the most important thing I ever dared to do ...my life's experience, my insights and what I can teach anyone from there is in it. As an Aquarius, my vision of the future is vivid too, so is my passion for telling stories. Whatever time I have left in this incarnation is dedicated to this work and all determination I can muster. Thanks for wishing me luck!
By the way, I notice you're from Aus too. Is that a grevillea blossom in your avatar pic? I love the pale lemony green ones.

220px-Wildflowers_western_australia.jpg220px-Wildflowers_western_australia.jpg220px-Wildflowers_western_australia.jpg220px-Wildflowers_western_australia.jpg

• Insightful Post
  • Love this post!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
She did this and the cold she had already been feeling became freezing,, some feeling she couldn’t describe passed through her and she became tearful. It was Grandpa she knew.
From my experience the cold is from spirit trying to manifest. They suck much of the energy out of a small area to try and manifest. So I did some meditation on this.
He says "Sorry if I frightened you, I just wanted to say I'm ok. I'm better than ok, I'm fantastic. I am also nearby and think about you often."

I'm also getting he feels a bit sad that he left them. And something about "Did you get the papers?" And something about a ring. There's usually a ring, isn't there? Lol. Ok he just says "Grandma's ring." Am I correct? Or just guessing?

OP
June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Thank you for the message, Therium, Grandpa might have thought he scared her when he flipped the electric trip switch, although he should know better. She has been having things happen around her all her life, before she could talk a little girl told her that there had been a fire in the cottage where they lived and that she died in the fire. She said her name was Elizabeth and stayed with my granddaughter/Frankie, she is still about for when we talk about her, Frankie, can feel her in her lap which goes very cold, I know because I have felt it.

e I will ask her about any papers, but I’m sorry there is no ring. He could be feeling sad to have left as she’s been having a tough time holding down a job while studying for her masters as well as being ill, he used to help her financially.

I have never felt that the cold is through spirit trying to manifest, I personally don’t think it is but I must confess I haven’t given it much thought. It doesn’t matter either way does it, we know when they are close.

Thank you for meditating on this, it was kind of you.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the message, Therium, Grandpa might have thought he scared her when he flipped the electric trip switch, although he should know better. She has been having things happen around her all her life, before she could talk a little girl told her that there had been a fire in the cottage where they lived and that she died in the fire. She said her name was Elizabeth and stayed with my granddaughter/Frankie, she is still about for when we talk about her, Frankie, can feel her in her lap which goes very cold, I know because I have felt it.

e I will ask her about any papers, but I’m sorry there is no ring. He could be feeling sad to have left as she’s been having a tough time holding down a job while studying for her masters as well as being ill, he used to help her financially.

I have never felt that the cold is through spirit trying to manifest, I personally don’t think it is but I must confess I haven’t given it much thought. It doesn’t matter either way does it, we know when they are close.

Thank you for meditating on this, it was kind of you.
I have personally felt this sudden cold type of freezing air, and it was on a train where the passenger sitting behind me had an entity attachment. I was shining lighthouse beams of light, and the cold moved right past me, just grazing my left ear. The passenger was a young male teen with his head drooped to his chest, and I don't think he had the foggiest idea that an entity was resident in his aura.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Saturday evening my granddaughter FaceTimed me to tell me about a handprint that had just appeared high up on the wall leading up the stairs.
As she was watching another one started to appear beside and slightly higher to it, this one not so clear. Posting pics below
Also the lights tripped and she was plunged into darkness, ( it’s a good job she is used to this sort of thing, ) she didn’t panic and flipped them back on.

It was the first anniversary of the passing of her grandpa a couple of days before so she thought it might be him. I suggested she ask telepathically, remembering to only accept those who come in love. She did this and the cold she had already been feeling became freezing,, some feeling she couldn’t describe passed through her and she became tearful. It was Grandpa she knew.

He was a lovely kind and gentle man and he will be aware of the struggles she’s having along with some health problems, so it’s not surprising that he wanted to let her know that although he’s no longer on the planet, he’s still only a heartbeat away.
Those are really clear handprints!
Your granddaughter sounds like a pretty amazing person.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)