• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
One of my favorite channelings.
It contains a repercussion and the details as to why. The reason being because of using spiritual gifts for non-spiritual reasons. Well, here it is in its entirety.

A Reprimand to the
Fellowship Group From the Archangel, Halaliel

(Note: I conducted this particular reading. The room got very cold as this awesome presence began talking through Paul. It was not a fun experience because we were guilty as charged. And as stated in the reading, the next day and for the next few days, Paul could not speak. It got our attention causing us to refocus our purpose and effortsb because we understood what was meant when it was stated, "Even so, come Lord Jesus.")

Yes, we have this Fellowship and its members. Now, we would not take those questions as have been prepared this night, for here is a message from one that has been prepared, and must be given before those of this Fellowship this night. Now, we would seek that the hearts would be attuned, that you might prepare yourself for that awesome presence that would speak...

Now, I am Halaliel, Archangel of Mercy and Guardian of the Path, and I am come for a warning to this group, that you might be aware of the job that has been placed upon your shoulders, and might take it in the manner in which it was given. For we would have you see that which occurs about you, even on this plane, and that which comes as indications within the heart of the job that has been prepared for you. Now, there have been the warnings given. There have been the many who have been lifted to this plane, and have seen the awesome sights, and have reported those things that are to come.

Now, we have seen, and are aware of, those things that exist in the hearts of these: the jealousies, the feelings of self-importance, the desire to do the job of another, the enmity even against God for what was regarded as the withholding of blessings. And it has been given:

"Unless you place your value on those things of value, those things even of value shall be taken away." And that you might know and recognize value, we give these indications, even at this time, that you might be aware of that path for which you are given responsibility and the narrowness thereof.

Now, you have made the word of God a weak instrument. You have made it impotent by declaring there is no hell. You have denied the wrath of God and the possibility of punishment. But we would have you open your eyes in this moment. We would see the black river Styx. We would see its murky depths flowing through the crags and the rocks. And we would see perched at intervals in this black and filthy mess, those urchins, those angels of Hell, those imps, that would laugh and delight at the suffering of those of your race and on your plane. And yet we would see those, even in your day, clamoring with delight and throwing themselves into its murky waters, and carrying even their children into its black and disgusting depths. And we would see only one fence that need be crossed from the birth on your plane to this river. We would have you realize that no one could reach this black and murky river that you might see as Hell, as everlasting punishment; we would have you realize that it cannot be reached without trampling upon that which God put in the way. That which you would have to trample on, to reach eternal punishment, would be a bleeding body on a cross.

Then, would you declare that a just God would not create a Hell, if He would put such an awesome figure in the way to protect you from the depths thereof? Would you then deny its existence? But know that there are even now in this moment below your plane those souls bound in chains that clamor even in this second for an opportunity to take up that body in which you now reside, feeling of a certainty that they could please their Creator, and raise themselves a little higher, a little closer to the Godhead, if given another opportunity. And yet you take this incarnation so lightly!

Now, search your hearts and see your concerns, for your concerns are for material things. They are for the income, for the personal satisfactions and lusts and pleasures. Now, we would have you realize in this moment that thou art weighed in balance, and found wanting. You speak of balance, you speak of service, you speak of love. How oft would you step from the way and look for opportunity to help a brother? How oft do you trample over the body, or go around, when you see one dying?

Oh, that we could lift the scales from your eyes, and have you realize those inner planes that try so often to help, and even in this moment are gathered about you in this room urging that you might listen and understand the symbology as has been given. Lift the scales from your eyes. Open them, that you might see and might understand and be aware of their presences, for there are guides, there are teachers, there are angels, that would minister to you. Has it not been written, even in your scriptures, that He has given the angels charge concerning you, that they might minister to you, lest at any time one of you should slip and bash his foot against a stone? And would they often visit, if there would be the opportunity, if there would be the purity, if there would be the clarity of thinking.

But is there not more time spent in condemning another than in searching your own heart? Now, what we see as having been established in this spot as a School of Prophets was given high charge and high purpose. But know that with all that has been given on this spot, it shall be taken away, if those given charge concerning these things have not attuned self solely to the one purpose. And if you would take thought of what you would eat or drink, or how you would clothe the body, we would have you realize that it is not him that could destroy this body that you should so concern self with, but him that would destroy all that you might accomplish on this plane in this lifetime, in these purposes.

And how long would you toil and struggle in the planes of the interbetween, and hope for another opportunity, and beg for another opportunity? There are souls in this room, in this moment that have wasted lifetime after lifetime and cried out for the opportunity even to be here this night and have said this is the opportunity that I will use for service. I will not become caught up in the things of earth and the pleasures of life. And yet we see it being so.

Is there not one among you who could set his light and turn his direction on that one goal and without turning to the one side or to the other, make his way straightway down that path that would be the example to these people?

And we would have it known to this channel that even this night, there will be placed the touch of this angel upon the throat. There will not be the ability to speak in the morning and this will come as a warning to you. That which is given of God as an Holy channel will be kept Holy, or the service will be taken away. That which God has set up in this place, no man will destroy. That those opportunities of service may be lifted and may be removed to another place if the servants are found wanting.

Now when you speak of love, know what love is. And when there is an opportunity to lift the spirits of another, turn not thy back, for his blood will be required at thy hands. There has been given sufficient warning; there has been given sufficient instruction.

We would see those who understand the messages of the stars, even in this day, being able to see that which comes upon you. And we will find that and it has been predicted that even your largest cities in this time will fall away into the sea, and you have not begun to understand the implications of those times. You have prayed that these wondrous events will occur and you have not prepared yourself for their occurrence. Now study the life and realize that you may look forward to the time that even a scrap of bread would buy a bag of gold. You will see children dying in your streets You will see your moon turn to dripping blood. You will see the atmospheres of the planets collide one against the other. You will realize that that which is the mass of earth in this day will take new form and new shape and will be unrecognizable to those who inhabit the earth planet in this day.

Now realize that you have been set up for a purpose in this place; you are prophets of God. You are aware of these things that are to come. This is why you exist in this day. And would you be caught up in your petty grievances concerning what you should eat or wear tomorrow, when your purpose is to warn the world of these things to come. You have been given a message; you have been given a service; you have been given a charge to keep.

At what do you spend your time? To whom do you owe your allegiance? I say to you, if you speak not the words of God, that you are of your father the devil. He who is not for me is against me. There is no middle road. You have a charge to keep. This is an sacred trust, and woe be to him from whom it is taken away. It is written in your Scriptures, "My Spirit will not always strive with men."

Now be aware that the wrath of God exists and is an Holy anger and always tempered with mercy. Know that this place and this Fellowship rest in the hollow of His hand and have been surrounded with the Holy Light. And it is the message of the Lamb that we would deliver to you in this moment, that He has placed in your hands an Holy instrument, one that need always to be attuned to the most Divine. The attunement would depend not only upon the heart of this channel, but all those that are given charge with this service. Know that He will lead and guide, and be blessed concerning these words, knowing that Him whom He love, He will chastise.

Now, to that one who has sent the question from afar off, we would give only these words: Be about the Father's business and make haste.

To those who would continue in this Fellowship, we would see the Divine charge, and realize that the weight of responsi- bility that is placed upon you is, as well, a measure of His love. Had He considered you unworthy, He would not have brought you to this place. Now come ye blessed of the Father, let us be about His business, serving always in love and with a smile on the lips.

Now attune yourself in this moment that you might hear, for He has surrounded this place with a choir of angels.

To the servant going out from you, we would have him realize that the going is attended by an angel of this mission. You will seek to establish His presence there. There will oft be the opportunity to teach, and be aware that never would you open your mouth to give counselling and guidance of Him that you would not be led by His Holy Spirit and given those words that would come from His lips. Seek always that this would be so and you shall be a channel of the Divine.

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

We are through for now.

Reading #88 December 3, 1972

© 1994, Paul Solomon Foundation

Source:
http://www.wisdomofsolomon.com/psr86.html

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Interesting enough, Edgar Cayce channeled this same being at times.

Quote from: Cayce reading

HLC: We seek at this time such information as will be of value and interest to those present, including T. Mitchell Hastings, Jr. in the next room, regarding the spiritual, mental and physical changes which are coming to the earth. You will tell us what part we may play in meeting and helping others to understand these changes. At the end of each fifteen minute period you will pause, until I tell you to continue, while the recording instrument is being arranged. You will speak distinctly at a normal rate of speech, and you will answer the questions which we will ask.

Yes, as each of you gathered here have your own individual development, yet as each seeks to be a channel of blessings to the fellow man, each attunes self to the Throne of universal information. And there may be accorded you that which may be beneficial, not only in thine own experience, but that which will prove helpful, hopeful, in the experience of others.

Many a one may question you as to the sources, as to the channel through such information that may be given you at this time has come. Know it has reached that which is as high for each of you in your respective development as you have merited, and do merit; and has accorded and does accord to the realm of light that which may be aidful and helpful in thine own experience, and in the experience of those that ye in your service to thy fellow man may give unto others.

Hence, in giving the interpretation, MANY are present; many of those whose names alone would bring to others awe - discredit, yet - even a wonderment. For, not only then must the information be instructive but enlightening; yet it must also be so given that it may be a PRACTICAL thing in the experience of thine own self and in the experience of life of thine fellow man. Not only must it be informative in nature, but it must also be that which is constructive; though [pause] that which is informative and that which may be enlightening and constructive must at times overlap one another.

(Q) Who is Halaliel, the one who gave us a message on Oct. 15th?

(A) One in and with whose courts Ariel fought when there was the rebellion in heaven. Now, where is heaven? Where is Ariel, and who was he? A companion of Lucifer or Satan, and one that made for the disputing of the influences in the experiences of Adam in the Garden.

(Q) How high is this source that this information is being given from?

(A) From the universal forces, and as emanated through the teacher that gives same - as one that has been given - Halaliel

Source:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3812.0

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thank you, Brian, for posting this very interesting message. I'm not familiar with Paul Solomon, and I see this was from 1972... Sounds like a very dynamic group was around him at that time. I wonder what happened to them.

I'd be interested to hear how such a message is received here today. All along while I was reading, I thought it was contemporary, and had no thought that it was several decades old until I reached the end of it. But the essence of it does resonate for now. Time in messages that are divinely revealed or channeled usually has some kind of timelessness to it.

Notwithstanding the obvious Christian context, the message comes through with a definite sense of holding our feet to the fire. I often think on these sorts of things, truth be told, about the responsibility any awakened being has, especially in the face of antagonism from a relatively unawakened being. Like this morning's strange unpleasantness I experienced with a certain someone... Sometimes I have to push myself pretty hard to keep my focus on this person's struggle, rather than react to the nastiness he pushes at me. It's difficult to embrace the jagged edges, but we must love no matter how challenging, or more likely because it is challenging.

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Any material that speaks of an eternal hell, etc., doesn't resonate with me. While it may be a personal or human bias to consider Source in human terms, I can't imagine any parent (especially One who is of a "Higher" Realm) condemning his or her child to an endless experience of suffering and pain. Now, if the child chooses to experience that through his or her own free will, of course that's a different story! But even that choice must have an "escape hatch" eventually.

In many ways, I believe our current experiences in 3D are the closest that many of us will ever be to a "hell". There may certainly be darker or lower realms in the astral or post-death levels as well, but I feel that even these are temporary experiences--and far from the eternities that man's religions foretell.

In any case, I see Source as Perfect Understanding, Perfect Forgiveness, and Perfect Love. But I do understand that others may feel otherwise and respect those beliefs as well as I do my own.

Reactions: Maryann
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Any material that speaks of an eternal hell, etc., doesn't resonate with me. While it may be a personal or human bias to consider Source in human terms, I can't imagine any parent (especially One who is of a "Higher" Realm) condemning his or her child to an endless experience of suffering and pain. Now, if the child chooses to experience that through his or her own free will, of course that's a different story! But even that choice must have an "escape hatch" eventually.

In many ways, I believe our current experiences in 3D are the closest that many of us will ever be to a "hell". There may certainly be darker or lower realms in the astral or post-death levels as well, but I feel that even these are temporary experiences--and far from the eternities that man's religions foretell.

In any case, I see Source as Perfect Understanding, Perfect Forgiveness, and Perfect Love. But I do understand that others may feel otherwise and respect those beliefs as well as I do my own.
Well, I always believed the tags, "hell" & "heaven" don't necessarily exist as the normal viewed standards.

Thus, I would say "hell" would be those lower planes and it exists; however, those that are there are there out of their own free will because of a reluctance to love and to grow.

I would say the best place that describes "heaven" would be to be one with source again as there we may find the true definition of unconditional love and moresome.

The way out of those lower realms is to ask for help from those higher realms; however, this must be done with your free will as,
I see Source as Perfect Understanding, Perfect Forgiveness, and Perfect Love.
... and more, infinite, beyond our comprehension, yet these are but words that come close to describing source's likeness. God would forgive those who forgive themselves as God gave souls free will.

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Thank you, Brian, for posting this very interesting message. I'm not familiar with Paul Solomon, and I see this was from 1972... Sounds like a very dynamic group was around him at that time. I wonder what happened to them.

I'd be interested to hear how such a message is received here today. All along while I was reading, I thought it was contemporary, and had no thought that it was several decades old until I reached the end of it. But the essence of it does resonate for now. Time in messages that are divinely revealed or channeled usually has some kind of timelessness to it.

Notwithstanding the obvious Christian context, the message comes through with a definite sense of holding our feet to the fire. I often think on these sorts of things, truth be told, about the responsibility any awakened being has, especially in the face of antagonism from a relatively unawakened being. Like this morning's strange unpleasantness I experienced with a certain someone... Sometimes I have to push myself pretty hard to keep my focus on this person's struggle, rather than react to the nastiness he pushes at me. It's difficult to embrace the jagged edges, but we must love no matter how challenging, or more likely because it is challenging.
It's interesting to think about responsibility as I would agree love plays a big part within the responsibility that we share as more aware beings. The thing is, we need both passive love and active love to change this world.

Paul Solomon has given the world a great well of knowledge. I think I'll post some more information on a new thread.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
For me, to be sent to my room from the dinner table after over-dramatically gagging on lima beans to "go think about it" for a half-hour (probably really only 15 minutes, long enough to have a tantrum or sulk or cry) was an eternity of hell. Heaven was to know I was loved, which my parents showed me overwhelmingly, even though they did the "go to your room" thing. Love is not always fluffy and squishy and sweet. Love is all, and that includes bitterness, loneliness, and lima beans. To be separated like that from my source of love, to be separate from God/Source, is hell, and you can be there as long as you want. But you can't ever truly be separated from love if love is all there is.

Time is another issue... outside of our temporal reality, what is eternity but a moment of choice?

Is Hell real? Is it an illusion? Hel is a mythical realm of ice in Nordic myth, which is where the word comes from. I wonder which came first, Jesus hanging 3 days on the cross or Odin hanging 3 days on the tree? If Jesus on the cross is saying, this is the thing that keeps you from suffering separation from the love of God, so Odin is saying, this is the way to knowing the truth of life and destroying the boundary between reality and illusion.

Words from traditions can be highly charged, and trigger all kinds of energetic responses within. It's important, as Stargazer says, to remember that respect for other modes of expressing the experience of divinity doesn't mean you buy into someone else's vision. Each has a unique lens of experience.

Brian, I would love to know more about Paul Solomon. If you do share more, would you be able to codify the information into a single thread? Not knowing anything about him, I don't know if that's reasonable, but this board has the potential to explode with information, so making info available in easily digestible form is of the greatest service, both to this community and to the spirit of the work shared. You seem to have a good grasp on the subject enough to share it in such a way, if you would, please. Thank you :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Heaven was to know I was loved, which my parents showed me overwhelmingly, even though they did the "go to your room" thing. Love is not always fluffy and squishy and sweet. Love is all, and that includes bitterness, loneliness, and lima beans. :)
LOL!! :))

"Love, Loneliness, and Lima Beans." Sounds like a good title for a book. I can see the cover photo now...a little kid sitting at the kitchen table, head down and face buried in his/her arms. :)

The rule at our house was always "worst first" (for me theworst was usually vegetables like Lima beans, cauliflower, or <GAG> steamed Brussels sprouts)!

If I didn't eat them at dinner, I'd have no dessert and I'd go to bed early. Whatever I had leftover would be breakfast the next morning (and that was about the only time I'd have a breakfast served--except on Sunday's after church).

Eeeeew...cold leftover vegetables for breakfast??? Not my top choice for sure.

But then I have to remind myself (as my parents often did) that a lot of kids go to bed hungry. So I can't really complain.

:oops:

Reactions: Brian and Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Haha! Cold lima beans for dessert is no fun, either. Especially with cold butter stuck to them. But we do these things to ourselves, don't we? I didn't figure out "worst first" until a bit later, and I apply it to every situation I can, as a discipline!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Brian, I would love to know more about Paul Solomon. If you do share more, would you be able to codify the information into a single thread? Not knowing anything about him, I don't know if that's reasonable, but this board has the potential to explode with information, so making info available in easily digestible form is of the greatest service, both to this community and to the spirit of the work shared. You seem to have a good grasp on the subject enough to share it in such a way, if you would, please. Thank you
Alright. Lol. I was planning on making a thread about him later, soooo I'll make one later today or tomorrow. I feel like there's a bigger picture to everything. Levels or layers of things that hint at each other. Such as the connection of the two I made above with channeling Halaliel. Of course, I'll write up something soon. So stay tuned! :p

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Aw, take your time, Brian! It'll come together when the time is right. Looking forward to it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)