Article Guided Sleep Meditations by Brad Austen (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Quality sleep is really important, but sometimes life stressors can make this difficult. When you feel well rested, you’re not only able to function at your peak, but your mood will be calmer, brighter and you will feel more relaxed. Guided meditation can be a helpful way to relax and unwind before sleep and assist you to sleep deeper and wake up feeling more alert and refreshed.

Some people like to listen to relaxation music without any narration, and others like the guidance to assist them with the relaxation process. In my guided sleep meditations the narration is only about 10-15 minutes in duration as to not over stimulate your mind. You may find you drift off before the meditation ends and this is completely natural. I have also split the albums into individual tracks so you can skip tracks and listen to what you prefer.

If you’re having trouble sleeping or would like to experience a guided sleep meditation while drifting off, I have two sleep meditation albums I have produced. “A Guided Journey to Deep Sleep” combines a progressive muscle relaxation meditation with the nature sounds of ocean waves. “Solution for Sleep” combines breathing exercises and a progressive muscle relaxation meditation with the relaxing sounds of rain on a tin roof.

You can listen to the recordings on YouTube and they are also available to download and stream on iTunes, Amazon, Apple Music and Spotify.

Copyright Brad Austen 2022

https://www.mindful-meditations.com

Brad is an intuitive writer, channel, spiritual and meditation teacher and recording artist. He is passionate about writing and producing guided meditations to aid relaxation, healing and spiritual growth.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Linda and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, these look great, Brad. Thank you so much for sharing.

I believe I'll pass this on to family as we were just discussing methods to turn of the 'monkey brain' so as to be able to drift off to sleep.

Reactions: Brad
OP
Brad

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Wow, these look great, Brad. Thank you so much for sharing.

I believe I'll pass this on to family as we were just discussing methods to turn of the 'monkey brain' so as to be able to drift off to sleep.
You're welcome Lila. Yes, feel free to share them with your family. :)

• Compassionate
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)