Guided Quantum Journey Into Multidimensional Higher Self Realities (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
[Laron: Article promted to the front page. Please continue comments here: https://www.transients.info/2017/07/guided-quantum-journey-multidimensional-higher-self-realities/]

I did this meditation/journey for the QHHT practitioners first reunion at Dolores Cannons transformation conference. A client surprised me by offering to make it available to everyone, and she put this together. You might also. find it useful.

This is best listened with head/earphones before falling asleep while keeping the intention of the visual and sensory continuation during sleep. If you don't already keep a dream journal it's recommend that you do pay attention to your dreams after listening to this journey. As consciousness expands and the finer realms become more easily accessible to a larger portion of the population, first hand experiential knowledge of these realms is becoming more common. A great deal of abstract sensory material that used to be thought of as paranormal has now shifted position into mainstream ‘normal’ and is thought of as familiar and ordinary phenomena. The human mind is now able to perceive, absorb, interpret, and communicate with more raw data and abstract information than ever before. When we shift our awareness inward into the more subtle realms, we discover colors, sounds and other sensory activity that interacts with our consciousness and in many cases, such phenomena will actually communicate and dialogue with us in very 'normal' ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I listened to the first 3 minutes and the sound quality with your voice and the music was wonderful. I had to stop because it is time to start dinner and not take what I know would be a lovely trip.

OP
Lorna Wilson

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I listened to the first 3 minutes and the sound quality with your voice and the music was wonderful. I had to stop because it is time to start dinner and not take what I know would be a lovely trip.
Thanks Linda. I have received some positive feedback from peoples experiences from listening to this. Thank you for yours.

Reactions: Stargazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)