Guided meditation's, binurial beats, background sounds & mantras (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I thought I would start a thread as an easy access point for any and all meditation type music.
I'm curious as to what others tune into or have had progression with during meditation sessions in hope they will contribute.

Silent meditation can be difficult sometimes with the many distractions in day to day life, so quite often I prefer to use binurial beats or brush up on techniques with guided meditations to assist in growth.
With such a vast array of tunes and tutors out there finding the right ones can be a quite a hit and miss process, but when you find the right ones they are like gold!

learning to incorporate different tools & techniques can be quite beneficial for growth and development when experimenting with sound and frequencies.

Below I will post a few of my favorites that resonate with me. Please feel free to add your own sources and comments, thanks

7.83Hz deep earth grounding meditation

Pineal activation

Chakra cleanse & activation

Protection/extraction protocol

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There are a few pinned posts at the top of this board about meditation, including binaural beats and guided meditations. Be sure and read through them because they are a treasure trove of good information from Laron and Brad.

I've been meditating on and off since my 20s. Got started in college when the Beatles raised awareness with their trip to India. Oh, the distractions, especially if you have a family, can be daunting. Guided meditations and binaural beats can be helpful as an aid for awhile.

In those times of distractions, I like walking meditations. I take the time to notice the trees, branches, leaves - basically anything in the natural world. For me, it helps settle down the "monkey mind".

The other thing I do is be kind to myself. When my mind wanders, I tell myself I can think about it later and drop the thought into a virtual basket beside me.

One source of meditation music that I really enjoy are the sound meditations from Tom Kenyon. He has an extraordinary vocal range and uses it to communicate messages from the Hathors.

https://tomkenyon.com/hathors-archives

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tristan
OP
Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Oh awesome, thanks Linda. I did find it strange that I couldn't find a thread relating to this topic. Perhaps I should of asked. Thats twice in two days I've been reccomended walking meditation. I'm happy for a moderator to remove this post as it's kind of irrelevant.

Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Your thread is fine because you are talking about recommendations and examples.

The other threads are more explanative, although they do have good info about calming the monkey mind.

OP
Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I had a listen to the Tom Kenyon sound tracks, wow they are pretty powerful!

Reactions: Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i found a time back theta realms which i find is like a god in the talent, i think he has a few youtube channels with different kinds but not sure

OP
Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
If you find any links please do share!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

here a more special one

and here another one

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Hi Tristan, You may be interested, I have created quite a number of guided meditations over the years. They are on Youtube as well as all the major outlets, if you want to stream or download any of them. :)

I'll post some links below, so you can have a listen on YouTube.

I know what you mean, sometimes finding a meditation teacher or guide that you resonate with, can really help. Sometimes it can be simple things like the tone of their voice or their accent that may enhance or put you off a little. :)

I live in Australia, so I have an Aussie accent, hehe.

Anyway, feel free to have a listen to some of mine on YouTube.

Cheers,

Brad

OP
Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Nice ones Brad! Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to have a listen.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain
OP
Tristan

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I came across this one which I found incredibly soothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)