Guidance for using energy healing with nursing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
T

TwinMoon

Where to begin? I am here from the facebook transient page, not sure how I even ended up in the group lol glad I did though! I had my awakening at around the age of 40, although I had been different my entire life. I will go into more detail of my awakening if someone can point me in the right direction to that particular thread. At this point 5 years later I know I am a healer, an intuitive and physical empath, I believe I may be a medium as well. My profession is a licensed practical nurse for the past 20 years, while I still work as a nurse I feel I am to be doing more, with Reiki, crystals, energy healing yet I have no idea where to begin.... I've been learning and working with crystals for a couple of years, I know I have used energy to heal before I even knew what it was .... Guidance please from anyone who can help me on my true path of healing. Where do I start with Reiki? Or crystal healing? Also learning herbs and essential oils... I am all over the place learning, remembering, absorbing ... Help

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
TwinMoon, you've raised an interesting question about the blending of traditional and non-traditional medicine.
I am interested to hear from nurses and other therapists who work in medical settings about how they use all their abilities.
I think there are some other nurses here.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Where to begin? I am here from the facebook transient page, not sure how I even ended up in the group lol glad I did though! I had my awakening at around the age of 40, although I had been different my entire life. I will go into more detail of my awakening if someone can point me in the right direction to that particular thread. At this point 5 years later I know I am a healer, an intuitive and physical empath, I believe I may be a medium as well. My profession is a licensed practical nurse for the past 20 years, while I still work as a nurse I feel I am to be doing more, with Reiki, crystals, energy healing yet I have no idea where to begin.... I've been learning and working with crystals for a couple of years, I know I have used energy to heal before I even knew what it was .... Guidance please from anyone who can help me on my true path of healing. Where do I start with Reiki? Or crystal healing? Also learning herbs and essential oils... I am all over the place learning, remembering, absorbing ... Help
Lots of help and support here... :)

Reactions: TwinMoon

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Thank you laron. I was a little late to this thread.
Twinmoon in my opinion it all depends on what your wanting to do, whether your wanting to use healing for others, free or paid, long distance. I use this site and Facebook mostly for healing and others at a distance unless it comes up in person I'll help the them. If you want to do reiki it's good to take a class near your area, usually around a hundred dollars here in the states for 1st degree. Otherwise I have some tips for visualizing in one of the posts laron shared. If you have any questions or anything specific please feel free to ask :)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Where do I start with Reiki? Or crystal healing? Also learning herbs and essential oils...
In addition to what Mike has added, I would search for a diploma or degree in energy healing, as some metaphysical colleges provide this. I am a Reiki Master and Reiki is a very simple system , yet if you are studying healing in its truest form such as through a larger course, you will not only pick up key information a healer needs to know, but you will have case studies and a certain mount of hours to do which can also help a lot. For example, my diploma in energy healing that I did in Sydney was very advanced, so I learnt about so many things, such as counselling, anatomy, meridian lines, shamanic healing and ceremonies, intuitive healing, the auric layers, the earth star and transpersonal point energy centers, and so on. Where authentic Reiki teachings don't touch upon any of these things. I have also done a couple of crystal healing courses where I not only learnt about the crystals and crystal wands, but how to use layouts of specific crystals on the body to address specific health issues, as well as using pendulums as a tool during that process. You may find some great crystal healing courses to gain some kind of certification.

I look a Reiki has more of a formality, in the sense of having a qualification that people will know and respect, so they will come to you when you may actually be using an intuitive form of healing instead.

There really is only one way to heal, but there are a lot of healing forms that have been created which are really based on exactly the same thing. Once you understand the emotional link, which I discuss in a lot of detail in my long article here, and also the chakra system (which I have a very detailed article about here) in connection to that, then all that is left is addressing the emotional link with the client, and healing the issue through energy healing. So it doesn't matter what form you use, in the end those two aspects are what needs to occur. This is also how healing takes place through past life regression. Sometimes the emotional link doesn't need to be addressed, as the times are changing as the shift in consciousness continues on, so healing is going to change along with how we function in life.

You will be drawn to areas that you feel pulled to. So you mentioned herbs and essential oils, that will compliment any energy healing technique and modality you focus on. I think it's important to learn a range of modalities as that can not only help you find which one works best for you, but also provides options for people when you having a practice. A person will resonate with one option, but not another, even if you think one of those options is superior.

A very important resource to have is this book, which is one of the best for double checking the emotional link, The Secret Language of Your Body, by Inna Segal. You will find that whatever you come across with clients will match up with what that book explains how the root cause, in one way or another. Hands of Light by Barbara Ann Brennan is also one of those mandatory books to have read, and have handy.

What I have also found is that past life regression is really important to have as a skill set, as some issues can not be resolved just through energy healing. QHHT is really the most efficient and best method I have learnt, but LBL (Michael Newton) is also a good one. Some people require hypnosis based regression to go deep enough to reach the true cause behind the emotional link so that it can be acknowledged and let go, as well as healed.

The trick is becoming confident with what you do. You have to start somewhere, which will lead you on a journey to gaining that confidence and once you have it, along with the 'qualifications' that society expects of us as healers, then you will be on your way. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)