Event Group Distant Healing | Weekend: July 7, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's another regular session of sending and/or receiving healing. As always, note down anything specific health wise that you may want some focus on and feel free to include situations and/or events as a secondary intention during your session.

And, feel free to provide feedback on the thread here afterwards if you feel like it!

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
O

omcasey_deleted

I'm going to try to make it ..We've got a fire here in Alpine, mandatory evacuations (fingers crossed for the house, (everyone's house. I've got my Mom here at work with me if she has to stay the night she may monopolize me/my time. The whole Alpine and surrounding areas could use everyone's love. Thank you for all you can send.

Casey

O

omcasey_deleted

Me, too, Alain, me too ..Still only 5% contained but they opened a road at 9:30pm that let Mom and the rest of the family get home tonight. I'm sure only the kids will get any sleep. At least there was some time to pack, in case evacuations are reinforced tomorrow. Sending prayers for full containment of the fire overnight.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Me, too, Alain, me too ..Still only 5% contained but they opened a road at 9:30pm that let Mom and the rest of the family get home tonight. I'm sure only the kids will get any sleep. At least there was some time to pack, in case evacuations are reinforced tomorrow. Sending prayers for full containment of the fire overnight.
I will be thinking of you<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)