Event Group Distant Healing | Weekend: July 28, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
As I write this up in preparation for tomorrows session, in about two and a half hours the total lunar eclipse begins, lasting 103 minutes in totality, and over six hours from start to finish, which makes it the longest eclipse of the 21st century thus far.

Carmen has an article about this specific eclipse over on Collective Evolution, if you’d like to understand it more from an astrological perspective. (https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/07/25/total-lunar-eclipse-in-aquarius-major-changes-release/).

Carmen asks the questions: “What do you need to release yourself from? Is there an area of your life calling for some sort of separation or liberation? What changes do you need to make regarding your friends, groups, and your overall social network? What do you need to change about the way you assert yourself or apply your physical body? What are you being shown through the developments connected to issues or relationships from the past? Do you have issues with anger and aggression that you need to change? Do you feel like you need to shift something around the way you pursue your desires? Is there something about the way you approach sexuality or relationships that need to shift? How can you express yourself in a more authentic way?

Well, that is something to think about and you may want to read that article before this session and take some time to consider working with the energies of this eclipse—whatever resonates with you.

Otherwise, let’s join together and send and/or receive healing, while yet another eclipse goes towards changing and triggering consciousness in various astrological ways.

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
moi, aussi

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Okay, so today's session started for me with a baby convention, probably because I'd just read Pucksterguy's 'Happy Grandad Day" post:https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/photography.260/page-11#post-35851 My line of vision skimmed over a peaceful lake where hundreds of babies cavorted, flying around like this was the most amazingly easy thing to do, all gathered toward the center where the main show was to begin. This 'main show' turned out to be the rest of us getting back in touch with our own baby selves in a way that let us access the pure joy and 'beingness' of being a baby again. Also, we were directly in touch, once again, with what we were here to do. This knowing came down the waterfall at us as we stood in the water. It was shining down in rays of light illuminating the water as it slapped around and over us. Invigorating and fun! Cleaned us of all that no longer served us, wasn't agreed to via fully informed consent or was not in our best interest. Sovereignty, clarity and joy were what we soaked in. Butterflies flew around us, quite a few monarchs amongst them.
The water swept us away and the sparkles in the water became stars that we reached toward and then were racing toward in a spaceship right out of a 50s sci fi film. Loop-de-oops, spins and crazy daredevil type flying became the thing to do. There was not momentum nor torque, no nausea, just joy. Woot!O.o:D

Then our feet came into focus. They were being gently washed by a stream that just reached our ankles and tickled our toes. Ah, so soothing. Perfect temperature and gently cleansing every little crevice of our feet and ankles. We just basked in that for as long as we each wanted/needed.

For the last part of the cleanse I saw each of us with a golden shining ball held between our hands in front of our solar plexus area. It seemed clear that these, too, were in need of a reboot/cleaning/something and I was unsure how we were going to go about it. Then it was obvious! There was a gentle eddy in the stream where the tree boughs hung right down to the water. Fish swam just under the crystal clear surface, frogs plopped and insects hummed. The rocks were each clearly defined; their colours shining brightly, gently letting the water lap around and over. A gentle breeze swept the branches across the water surface periodically creating tiny circular sworls that spun off like miniscule galaxies and the light shone through the branches in that otherworldly way it'll do in a healthy forest, beaming down onto a spot that it's impossible to look away from. This peaceful pool was where our crystalline balls were placed to float around in the little currents, swirling into each other and around rocks and other things in the stream that were there to change the courses of our balls as needed. Mostly this was about interacting and connecting with each others' centers, exchanging love and whatever else we wanted to exchange. Our bodies watched lazily from the side, smiles curling our lips as we each saw our balls bumping, bobbing and breathing in the shining light that cleared everything unneeded, refilling our balls with peaceful joy and light. When done, we put the balls back in place at our solar plexus, breathing a big 'Aaah' as the refilled light touched each part of us, shining brightly golden.

For a finale, a fairy godmother came with her wand to tap each of us on the head, leaving each of us with a star on our crown. This caused our feet to lift off the ground and we delightedly screeched as we started to float and then (re)learned how to fly, spinning and cavorting happily. We had flying dances, sports fests and games until we were sated. Then we got back in touch with the beam of what we were each here for, each decided which direction we'd go and headed off to teach this flying game to the world. Some of us (Pucksterguy again with a big smile!) started to tap wands on people's heads to instantly teach them the flying thing. Others were more methodical. Some pursed their lips to transmit the feeling to others. Eventually, each method worked. Everyone seemed to have their own technique. Each of us had fun with it and eventually we realized we could 'think back' to our original clearing to 'trade notes' on how we were doing. In this way we could learn to instantly transport ourselves back together when we wanted. This was the most joy filled remote group healing session ever. Heaviness had been swept away. It was all light + sparkles.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
For the session last weekend, I sent love bombs to all the members in the group.
These consisted of small bundles suspended from tiny gauzy, parachutes, which upon landing on each head, burst open, showering the person with silver sparkles.

I did this because sparkles seem to be pushing into my life, one way or another, just now.

Recently I saw Sean’s liver full,of sparkles, and felt he was receiving lots of healing.
Before that I heard of a young person who heals with sparkles, saying, anyone can share a sparkle, without losing any of your own energy, because they divide like a cell, and adhere to the other person. Different colours for different conditions.

This young person is going to be a hell of a healer I think

Then I found a tiny sparkle on my hall carpet, without thinking, i bent to pick it up to get a better look, but it disappeared, which reminded me of some time ago when a vivid blue sparkle would appear, in the bathroom, living room, anywhere.
I could just see it when the light caught it.
I tried several times to pick them up, but they always disappeared. I realised they were not tangible, they were simply, light

I quickly realised this silver one was the same, and was kicking myself for not taking a pic, lo and behold, the next day there was another one, so tiny, I could hardly see it

I managed to get a pic of it, and was amazed to see, when enlarged, it looks like two.

I’m including it for you all to see, and I promise you this is not a piece of lint or similar, it is light.
Is t it amazing, this tiny sparkle, when enlarged, looks like two.
I’m thinking.....divided......as the young person said?

Don’t know how clear the pic will be, hope you are able to enlarge it.

I also recently found a silver sequin heart on my carpet.
There’s nothing these things could have fallen from, clothing, cards etc, I’ve checked.

7A6C1D75-4B6D-466D-8B6D-0D65F9321D94.jpeg7A6C1D75-4B6D-466D-8B6D-0D65F9321D94.jpeg

Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Love bombs and sparkles - nothing better, June.
Thanks for the photo - I never have a camera around when I see the sparkles.

Reactions: Lila and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)