Event Group Distant Healing | Weekend: August 4, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I don’t know about you, but I see cycles with slight changes in repetition as time passes down here on Earth; it sometimes feels like I’m just repeating the same thing over and over again, but from a different viewpoint since I’ve aged a little and my consciousness state is different to before.

We all have our ups and downs֫—our good and bad times—yet we keep on going.

A lot of us know about the benefit of being in the now, but here is a method that came to me recently.

If you are trying to get out of your head and get away from that monkey mind, think of your self floating down a river being carried by the current. You may be in the water safely drifting, or you could be sitting on a rubber tire, perhaps even a small raft, or paddling a canoe.

On the left bank, that represents the thoughts of the past, on the right, the thoughts of the future. What’s in front of you is the now.

You can use this any time, even when you’re performing an activity, going for a walk, getting from point A to point B.

transients remote group healing - river.jpg

The purpose here is to let the memories of the past, and future, pass you by, while observing the moment using your senses. The visualization helps to keep you calm and centered.

You can do this with your eyes closed, which could make it easier to fall into the scene you have created, but for those experienced with visualization, and multitasking, it can also be easily focused on while going about your daily life.

If you are floating and safely letting the current take you, you may take notice of the feeling of the water around you, or if you are sitting on a tire, it may simply be your feet or ankles submerged in that water. The act of doing that will keep you in the now.

For this session, let’s begin with this process before connecting into the group and our usual space around the crystal in the center. (For those new, see the information below about the space we create to come together.)

If you don’t like the idea of being on a river, out of control, make it a creek that you are walking down bare foot, with hardly any water beneath you, but you will still have the left and the right sides, the past and the future, as well as the now in front of you.

I will sense you all tomorrow!

The usual introduction is below for our healing sessions

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article hereon transients.info.

The purpose of these 30 minute weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is only 20 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal, no training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The setting we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Current Timing

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's time to make things easier, which is 1 PM on a Saturday in Texas, USA (CDT). All the other times reflect this time, but this time is worked out to accommodate the greater number of people based on their geographical location.

USA: Saturday: 2 pm EDT, 12 PM MDT, 1 pm CDT, 11 am PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 8 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 7 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 9 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 8 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 4 am, (Perth) Sunday, 2 am
New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 6 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Reactions: June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Beautiful.
I'll be floating with you.

Reactions: June and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Got my floaties ready to go

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Feedback of the Weekend Group Distance Healing. Transients.info

We came from the sky and we sat around a fire in a huge beach. It was evening time. It was smelling incense and we waited until everyone was in the circle. Then we moved to the ocean to float making the same circle and hand in hand we were enjoying the quiet time in the water. I saw a white dragon coming from a portal that opened in the sky. He was a male from Atlantis sent by two priestesses to blow a white light in the circle. We received this energy and it began doing a huge spiral around us when we activated it from our hearts chakras. The spiral was higher and higher as its frequency was also becoming more powerful. I saw dolphins around us and then moving and jumping inside the huge spiraling flow of white light. We stayed there for a while. Then we got out of the ocean to reach the shore and sat again in the same circle around the fire. I saw everyone of us grounding putting hands on the sand. We helped each other ground and then we were flying again back in our physical bodies. I saw our astral bodies moving from that plane to reach each physical vessel in a very beautiful way : there were many orbs and rainbow colors to help us travel back in our physical bodies.

The session was powerful colorful and deeply healing. I put the intent to send and receive at the same time for 20 minutes but the energy was flowing for 29 minutes expanding beyond time lines and spaces.
In attached file a picture I took lately from the evening sky here from my home
You can see the beach on it

Attachments

Reactions: Laron and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I started the session abruptly, before I'd intended to. I 'saw' a big drop of water fall into a still pond. The current then came and started to very gently, barely perceptibly float us down a wide, peaceful river.

The next part is potentially confusing:eek: Perhap reading it precisely and with an open heart/mind will help it make senseO.o:D

When I intentionally joined in later a scene from a book I've been reading came into view. It was a cavern deep beneath the earth set with pools, candles and bells. The bells rung a song whenever a drop hit the bell, which was pretty often as this was a cave with stalactites and stalagmites. Some were ancient as they'd been placed there by each young healer who had come to this place over a long period of time. In the book it was called the womb of the healing goddess and was where healers went to get healed; a serene, contemplative sacred space.
In each pool, water flowed down bathing each person soaking in a pool.

Some of us opted to come out of the pools to float into the unknown downstream. This was not for everyone due to the uncertainty and put my senses on alert to some extent, while simultaneously feeling wonderfully 'freeing' as we floated down the cavern. We came out a while later and it took me a while to sort out the scene. We were at the top of a waterfall and I realized that the waterfall we'd started at (the one where we start our sessions at the clearing) was the same waterfall we were now at the top of and whose mist now bathed us soothingly. We had to search for a safe path back up to the 'womb' cavern which turned out to be above us, at a cleft in the rock we needed to clamber up. This seemed scary at first, but had such good handholds that is was easy once we got over our fear. This cleft led to a peaceful meadow with the sun shining on the trees ahead of us, leading to our path back. This, too, was a familiar scene which has (for some time now) represented my being 'on my path' toward fulfilling what I've come to do here. I was stunned to find myself there as it was a scene from an entirely different context.

My sense is that the paradox of the waterfall which we'd started at the bottom of and ended up at the top of after floating downstream from the cavern represented some type of time anomaly. Likely a path through past, present and future. Definitely something that is available to us to return to when we'd like to now that we've braved the uncertain float downward, found the cleft and overcame our fear so that we found the paths 'back' (simultaneously 'forward') toward our respective destinies.
Sorry for the confusion around timeo_O I don't yet know how to write about this in an easier way.
The overlaying of the 2 paths seemed a coming together of two paths I'd/we'd taken, i.e.
1) the familiar, peaceful path that I'd walked before toward my/our destiny with the sun on my face +
2) a new path we'd found once we found the cleft at the top of the waterfall and overcame our fear at climbing back up to the womblike cavern (in the direction of the bottom of that same waterfall that graced the clearing where we start each session.
The two paths, I believe, had become one. They allowed time travel between the top and the bottom of events with peaceful contemplation between.

I'd really love feedback on this one!:fp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)