Event Group Distant Healing (time change!) | Weekend: September 29, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Some of you may recall that I made a time change as a result of moving and living in the USA for the past two years. Well, I’m back in New Zealand and the time the session falls into is about 6AM here, which is slightly too early for me. Another reason I made that change was to cater for those in Europe, where before I was catering to Australia/Oceania. It’s difficult to get a time that fits everyone, and there will be those stuck in the early hours, however, as host, I have to have a suitable time.

The change is going to be slight, with an added hour, so I will make it 7AM here. Whenever daylight saving occurs, I will attempt to remember to let you all know, as if 7AM changes here, you will need to adjust to that change on your end.

So, your usual time is now an hour ahead, no matter where you are, but check the list below to make sure you got it right. I’ve updated the timing for everyone below in the usual section I paste in each week. Sorry Hailstones Melt for the 3 am slot but this enables those in Europe to be able to attend which is the greater number at the moment (I think?).

An update on Xabbu, my cat: On top of your thoughts last week, two people sent healing as well in an unofficial capacity and Xabbu is doing pretty good in terms of energy level and behavior. When he's resting his breathing is a bit unusual and he tends to jerk a bit, but I don't think he's in pain or suffering at the moment. I haven’t actually given him any "healing" and I do feel that he's just getting it from being around me again. My sense is that he’s coming to the end of life and any healing is really just to provide some support and comfort, based on his condition, however I’m open to whatever may come.

Well, let’s join together and provide support and healing to each other again. Let us all know if you are joining below. Joining us civilmonk?

The usual introduction is below for our healing session

For those new to these sessions, or if you simply want to me reminded on how to connect in and what methods you could use to send healing, see this article here on transients.info.

The purpose of these weekly sessions is to send healing to each participant, which can be accomplished by focusing on individuals or the group, deepening on what methods you chose to use. You are always free to set secondary intentions around focusing on world events that may need some helping energy — on other levels our group also works in a multi-dimensional sense. Sometimes we get healing requests within the replies here, so do check back here just before the sessions begins.

Let us know if you are joining by responding here or contacting me from the Contact Us form on transients.info. The session is 20-30 minutes and you can send, and or receive healing; it is up to you. Anyone can heal. No training is required to participate.

Please provide any feedback on here if you receive any and feel comfortable sharing.

The place we have chosen to visualize when first connecting in, and to anchor that connection, is a forest clearing. Think of a opening inside a forest where there is a large crystal in the center that we gather around. The ground could have moss or grass, perhaps even dirt or another surface that appears to you. There may be the sound of a waterfall nearby which could result in a river that you could see, or not. You could start off here and then go off to another place of your choosing to send and/or receive healing. Some people find themselves being taken on a journey where they are shown other things during a session, but we all experience this in our own unique ways.

You can find further information about these sessions through the link, Weekend Healing, on transients.info.

Session Time

The time for the session is the same each week, based around Laron's timezone listed below. All the other times reflect this time. This time is calculated around making the sessions accessible to as many as possible.

New Zealand: (Auckland) Sunday: 7 am (Laron)
USA: Saturday: 3 pm EDT, 1 PM MDT, 2 pm CDT, 12 pm PDT
Europe: France (Paris), Switzerland, Sweden, Saturday: 9 pm
UK: England (London), Ireland (Dublin), Saturday: 8 pm
Russia: (Moscow), Saturday: 10 pm
South Africa: (Johannesburg), Saturday: 9 pm
Australia: (Sydney, AEST) Sunday: 5 am, (Perth) Sunday, 3 am

To understand about joining outside of the set time, which you are free to do so and the hosts do this sometimes because of other commitments, just check out the instructions on how to send healing here, which I linked to above as well.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
slightly out of topic in my country i heard discussions of resting at one time the whole year to have more daylight to our disposal. is that worldwide a thing that is decided or only certain countries?

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
slightly out of topic in my country i heard discussions of resting at one time the whole year to have more daylight to our disposal. is that worldwide a thing that is decided or only certain countries?
Do you mean sleeping less when there is less daylight?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
at the beginning it appears so, but the good thing is surely only jacklack from intercontinental voyages will then be a problem, another good thing less winter depression

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
at the beginning it appears so, but the good thing is surely only jacklack from intercontinental voyages will then be a problem, another good thing less winter depression
That would make a good separate thread for discussion. I don't have an answer for you but others may, and google might too! :-)s

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Great adventure. I have another spirtual gadget in my secret heart... Blue five petal flover. But that was on the end. After my cleaning procedure with angelic help almost on time start I felt a white burst on my head from my star chakra and was trying to make it more gentle, in time more gold, pink and smoother. On last 5 minutes I had visions on happy group satisfied with large crystal that was activated or powerd on hill over nice forest soroundings. Crystal that is a part of Gaia new grid system. Before, some hour earlier I had vision of small well in nice ancient soroundings and two suns on sky. After 20 minutes of session I lied down and was back in that place, two suns moved to the well. I go with them. It was as a warp jump. I saw a blue planet with two suns. I appeared over a ground - lot of giant trees, "elfic" towers and I found myself in one of my multidimensional homes, with my god-mother. I was in my room, touched my stuff. Talk with her. Drink some nice thing. She said that we are going fantastic job here on Gaia that is used to guide, transform and ascend many beings on many worlds acros this universe. She gave me that flover and now I can come back there in my heart with focusing on that. Hm. Quite fantastic. Other impressions from session have to rise because was more body / emotional not so visual.

Thank you, love you. See you next time!
ps. I was with no intentions for myself, just to share energy, after some time (~15m) I felt intention to share some from my heart to my wife (she has some long term ilnesses) in procedure you Laron wrote in article - circle of energy about head of person (thank You!), I saw known for me from my own meditation - pink shower over her from that circle, during session I felt several streams of exchange, harmonization etc. thats all I think from "visual" stuff

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
it was more intense for me than normal or the cocktail of things i consumed today did cause, in all the cases i am a bit electric the evening

feeled like heart 3rd eye connection

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
We are still under strong energy wave of feminine Source aspect so maybe this. I'm totaly calm and with very wide clear mind. I write to my polish friends some high-methaphysic stuff now. Creazy. I recognised that that all oversoul, family souls stuff is also non-constant, its only a matter of perspetive of manifestations, we are trully multi-multi-dimensional cross-oversuls, cross-families begins. This is amazing.

Also come to me some zen-like stuf like this:

Yes, after considering the triangle trap: Im-need-help, Im-helping, Im-disturbing comes down to one stick, where one end is a me-creator-of-life and the other is a me-victim-of-life, and then after a short rotation of the stick between the fingers remain to smile and throw stickinto the forest and just be. And what to be is not known. It is just happening to the rhythm of the heart.

Ha ha ;)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Great adventure. I have another spirtual gadget in my secret heart... Blue five petal flover.
Anaeika, does this remind you of your 'flower' from your QHHT session?
I immediately thought of the picture you'd posted which had you in the center of something resembling a 5 petaled flower.

i was going to say that I can't recall anything from this session as I napped the entire time but I now remember something from before I fell asleep. It was very vivid and seems to have lulled me to sleep.

First, a sensation like being in a strong wind. Probably the sound of the wind too. I'm a bit blurry on these details. All of a sudden, a stream of clear light with subtle streaks of rainbow colours whooshed down from above at really, really high (faster than light?) speed. As it reached the ground around us it shot out in all the directions of a cone from us as the center. It went whooshing on and on and I got the impression that it had come in at the equator.

Next, was a new scene, but after the same event seen from a different place a bit later. I was looking up at gossamer thin streaks of rainbow light that wafted rapidly across the sky. The light was so lightweight we could barely even feel the touch on our skin but in other ways it packed a punch. It felt like a gentle massage, a really light touch and at the same time I got the clear intuition that some folks were going to feel in some way reeeeally slammed by it.
I got the sense that this was imminent in the sense of the next few days. Was I thinking about the incoming CME that a few folks have mentioned? Could be. I guess we'll see.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Are you talking about 'daylight savings time', Alain?
I understand it was started in NAmerica to allow an extra hour of harvest time during the summer/early fall season. Since it's not done elsewhere it results in an extra 1 hour time difference when it is in effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)