Great Pyramid of Giza can can focus electromagnetic energy (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
"Borrowed" with pride from the Daily Mail UK.... I'm a bit surprised that a main-stream site would publish this - and glad to see it, too.

Scientists discover Great Pyramid of Gizacan can focus electromagnetic energy through its hidden chambers
  • New analysis shows pyramid concentrates electromagnetic energy in chambers
  • This includes two chambers inside, and a third unfinished one beneath the base
  • Scientists say breakthrough could lead to more efficient nanoparticle designs
The remarkable electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid of Giza could soon inspire nanoparticle designs for highly efficient sensors and solar cells.
Scientists have found that the famous pyramid can concentrate electric and magnetic energy in its chambers and below its base, giving rise to distinct pockets of higher energy.
While the 481-foot pyramid built thousands of years ago for Pharaoh Khufu has long drawn intrigue for its purported mythical qualities, the study is among a growing body of research attempting to finally get to the bottom of its physical properties. ...
[Read the rest of the article]

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
See also my post in my thread The Most Complex Machine Ever Built on Planet Earth, I posted a link to a scientific article there on the same subject.

On a side note, I find it a pretty big and perhaps uninformed statement of the author of this Daily Mail article: The Ancient Egyptians that built the pyramids more than 4,400 years ago were not aware of this quirk of design."

This reminds me of the statement of Phillipp von Jolly in the 19th Century: "One of his students at the University of Munich was Max Planck, whom he advised in 1878 not to go into physics,[2] saying, "in this field, almost everything is already discovered, and all that remains is to fill a few unimportant holes." Planck replied that he didn't wish to discover new things, only to understand the known fundamentals of the field. Nevertheless, Planck's work opened up the field of quantum physics."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_von_Jolly

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
On another quote from the article: "This includes the two chambers believed to have contained the remains of Pharaoh Khufu and his wife, as well as the third unfinished chamber buried beneath the base", I think it is important to mention that there have never been any buried remains (no human remains or mummified remains) found in the Great Pyramid, so most certainly, the author was right to use the word "believe".

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
On a side note, I find it a pretty big and perhaps uninformed statement of the author of this Daily Mail article: The Ancient Egyptians that built the pyramids more than 4,400 years ago were not aware of this quirk of design."
This is what makes DM so entertaining, they usually have very bad writers that say some strange and unusual things as well get a lot wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)