Graham Hancock has his own new series on Netflix (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
For those who have Netflix and prefer watching tv shows on these topics rather than reading books. (I admit nowadays I do.)
I watched two episodes already and like it. It is of course done in the usual 'sensational' manner.
A bit like 'Ancient Aliens' without the Aliens. ;)

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81211003

"Ancient Apocalypse 2022 | Maturity rating: 12 | 1 Season
Unavailable on Basic with adverts plan due to licensing restrictions.
Journalist Graham Hancock travels the globe hunting for evidence of mysterious, lost civilizations dating back to the last Ice Age."

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Too bad I dumped Netflix - this one looks interesting.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
NF has a lot of crap and even some propaganda (identity politics etc.), but still also a lot of great TV shows, old and new. Some of my favourite tv shows are there and I discovered a few newer gems (propaganda free) recently.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's funny - my daughter has Netflix in her own room - so i never watch it. But she had Graham's series on. She was quite hooked. I pointed out that we have about 10 of his printed books on our shelves - and have had for years!

• Funny
Reactions: Sinera and June

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Speed watched this series. Not done yet.
Add another element to the Great Flood/Snake/12800-25600 earth cycle/Atlantis theory.

When I was looking up 2012 back in 2011, I came across an obscure page that put everything together in a coherent logical narrative. Only problem was it hinged on 2012 and Mayan Calendar (which didn't happen in this timeline). But in general, I think it makes perfect sense what actually happened during the cataclysm.

I initially couldn't remember what the site was (sooo long ago).... did google search and came across the keyword - viewzone. Lots of memories flooded back, LOL!

It's a two-page thesis.

Graham Hancock needs to visit some of the ancient sites that show "bolts raining down from the sky". These bolts are called Birkeland Currents, basically gigantic bolts of static electricity created when the Earth's magnetic field weakens enough for the solar winds to go through, which also affects the Earth's magnetic core (hence, the pole shift).

This is the main reason for the snake pictographs. The bolts from the sky destroy anything they touch on the ground and create craters, while the pole shift creates major earth changes, floods and flash freezes. During thunderstorms, lightning does look like snakes.

So... another theory is that due to the 25600 cycle of the Earth's magnetic field, at the 12800 mid-point the Earth flipped magnetic poles and continents shift. The Sun has the same type of sunspot cycle that affects the Earth (most likely related, as the Sun's energy and gamma rays heat up the Earth's core, potentially changing its magnetic orientation), so when the solar winds break through and hit the atmosphere, Birkeland currents flash across the entire globe, causing floods, earth cataclysms, etc. Imagine if all of a sudden, lightning 100x bigger than usual were to cover the entire atmosphere and hit land/sea on a continuous basis.

It's detailed in the middle of part 2, along with archaeological evidence of the "snake bolts flying down from the sky".

Update: Hancock's Episode 8 finally goes into this, but he doesn't specifically say Birkeland currents, the cause of the black mat sediment layer across the entire world.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)