Graham Hancock Explains Why People Are Attracted to Trump (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

Graham Hancock Explains Why People Are Attracted to Trump

By Joe Martino via CE (Nov. 6th, 2016)

I’ve been saying it for months and months now: Despite the turmoil and the controversy, the fear and the anxiety, this election cycle has been incredibly positive. Now if you’ve been paying attention, you might ask how or why that is possible. If you believe that elections actually decide who is president or how a country will be run, then I understand your confusion.

But the truth of the matter is, this election is helping the world realize that a ruling elite exists. It is helping to unmask them for the psychopaths and criminals that they are, and showing how serving our best interests is not, and have never been, part...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

J

José

It makes a lot sense. I've recently realize that I CAN talk about some "strange issues" in my own family environment that were unthinkable just a few years ago. We all have to empower this situation: The beginning of the end (but anyhow we still have a lot to do ...)

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Well, Trump won. So much for media darling Assange's predictions.
Brandon Smith predicted Trump's victory back in July, and you might want to see what he has to say: http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3055-trump-will-be-president-how-alt-market-predicted-the-outcome-five-months-in-advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)