Good News about Dragons (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
John Helios submitted a new article.

Good News about Dragons
Via Helios Journal
Some Background

Yes, this is good news about dragons and something else really good that may arise from this.

But first it’s necessary to put into perspective how humans and dragons have interacted over time…

In the news recently we see growing evidence about the unthinkable atrocities that the dark forces of the world have imposed upon the people of this Earth. This rising awareness is evidenced most readily in world politics. US President Trump recently signed an order specifically targeting human abuse and atrocities that have been going on literally for eons.

As it is with humans who have suffered all across our Earth / Gaia, animals have been subjugated, enslaved, and have even become...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Food for thought again as with so much of this David Icke and 'reptilian matrix controllers' material. I've seen lots of Icke's presentations in YT videos in the past and was always fascinated by this possibility.

However it is for me lots of speculations and dot-connections made with ancient myths combined That is sometimes hard for me to digest as an open-minded skeptic. But of course, it might contain a core of truth indeed. Who knows?

And btw, isn't Daenerys Targaryen also the 'mother of dragons'? ;)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was reminded the other day of some of the bedtime stories I told. I had a whole series about dragons. The gist of the story was I said let's be careful because we don't know that dragon, but the child would make friends with it, have some great adventure, and come safely back home.

I don't recall many dragon stories from my childhood, so these stories came from somewhere. :D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I swallowed a chicken bone last night, and went off to lie down and not move about too much, as it wasn't choking me and I'm hoping the stomach acid does the trick. So I missed the super blue full blood moon last night (sob). However, as I was lying there, I thought: "If I do die, what will I see first?" And then I saw the visualisation of a giant dragon's snout right up close, and as I was appraising all the little details of his visage, I wasn't scared... but then I thought: "Let's not bring this into being", and I woke up, realised I had no untoward pangs from chicken bone disaster, and was able to eat 2 chocolate fudge cookies. I believe if you can swallow more food on top of the one accidentally swallowed, it shows that things are going in the right direction (into the stomach).

I usually don't eat chocolate fudge cookies, and I don't like having that for an excuse.

I think the dragon visited me because that's what I would like to see when I die. I don't think there's any fun in seeing things you don't like. Secondly, I think the dragon would open his wings, and let me take a ride to wherever I was going next.

Postscript: In the past I have swallowed a plastic tine of a fork, and also another chicken bone, in a horribly botched chicken casserole done in my slow cooker - episodes which I lived throughout although experiencing an awful feeling of having done something foolish - and yet I lived to tell the tale!

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I really enjoyed this article John, part of it gave me goose-bumps! I'm excited about the possibilities! Hailstone's M. I loved your close up and personal dragon story!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I really enjoyed the positive thrust of this article, and the timeliness of my dragon vision lends credence that they are helping from parallel worlds or within the dream state. As meditators must be aware, if you can visualise something in fine detail, up close and personal, you are seeing on your mental screen something as real as it would be if you perceived it with your outer eyes in the 3D world. I would say that the powerful emotion that exuded from the vision was dignity. The creature I saw was not small, his face being perhaps two-thirds larger than my own. He was gentle, and I was not fearful as he presented to me in a time of extremis.

OP
John Helios

John Helios

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
www.HeliosJournal.com
Food for thought again as with so much of this David Icke and 'reptilian matrix controllers' material. I've seen lots of Icke's presentations in YT videos in the past and was always fascinated by this possibility.

However it is for me lots of speculations and dot-connections made with ancient myths combined That is sometimes hard for me to digest as an open-minded skeptic. But of course, it might contain a core of truth indeed. Who knows?

And btw, isn't Daenerys Targaryen also the 'mother of dragons'? ;)

With all the hype and bad dialog that the draco-reptilians have (well-deservingly) received in recent years, the swarm of information about them (including disinformation and stuff on other topics) makes it difficult to know what to think. I admire Icke's work. No doubt he has suffered greatly at the ridicule he has been subjected to over the decades, but I consider him an authority on the draco topic, and the entire oppression scenario in general. His ~500-page "Human Race Get Off Your Knees" provides exhaustive detail on many topics, some of which people aren't discussing much today. It was this book that pretty much work me up. In any case...

Ask yourself: As a "dragon skeptic", why does the topic of dragons keep coming up over the ages? If they're only a myth and really don't really exist, then why do they keep showing up on the radar? Hmmm.... Until last year I pretty much didn't believe in them.

Reactions: Lila and June
C

CosmicReflections

Oh wow, I like the part about dragons. But I have to say honestly, that if someone is interested in knowing the truth about draco-reptilians, talk directly to starseeds who were draco-reptilians in past lives. Many of us were draco-reptilians, and independently of positive or negative roles, many of us have given closure to those lifetimes, and instead, we are here as human beings, helping in physical and in other realms to bring harmony and peace and mutual understanding between races. We are here as Cosmic Humans to bring closure to this game of polarity and as such, I please encourage people (especially the conspiracy fear mongers like Icke who continue spreading racism against entire races) to please visit sites where you can find real testimonials directly from people who were incarnated as draco-reptilians and just because some elite groups were negative, (as in all races including the negative Elven Pleaidians and negative felines) to know these starseeds who have a good heart.

I have a whole record of very beautiful experiences both with my own draco-reptilian aspects, talking to them, sharing love from heart to heart and healing, becoming one at the etheric level and talking to very beautiful human beings of service with draco-reptilian souls.

I know that people like Icke were able to bring much to the surface about galactic wars and the draco-reptilian aspects of many in power but he and others have caused TREMENDOUS HARM to these starseed communities who are trying to integrate and heal their reptilian past lives.

Visit this site and find many of those draco-reptilian souls and read their stories here: starseeds.net, the environment in there has changed much compared to how it was years ago but the testimonials and knowledge vault are still there.

Another thing is that not all reptilians were responsible for all this mess. People do not speak the truth about the large insect races and the bat races (vampire people) and the goat races who created dogmas, technologies and other things that have been used from the shadow side because it is difficult to distinguish between these aspects or past lives, precisely because of the Cosmic process of hybridization of species and the not yet fully available information on these races, unless we seek pagan communities or communities that act like covens.

Icke is no authority in the topic about dracos, the ones who have been bashed over the years in starseed networks who have reptilian souls know the positive side and the negative side of dracos and other reptilian speces. If people of Earth want closure to this game of polarity, instead of following those fear mongers and racists start seeing the real value of what each race brought, including the great contributions from the positive sides of the dracos.

Thank you very much for the information about dragons, it is very much appreciated by us who were also dragons in past lives and who also have had very positive experiences with them and know the value of what they bring to our Cosmic playground.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
About the Draco-reptilian starseeds, the ones who had negative incarnations as such and have switched to exploration of Source by connecting to the principles of love and light are very precious. It will be because of them that we will have eternal peace one day into the far future.

I intuitively consider Simon Parkes a good source of information about reptilians. I really like his shows.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Ask yourself: As a "dragon skeptic", why does the topic of dragons keep coming up over the ages? If they're only a myth and really don't really exist, then why do they keep showing up on the radar? Hmmm.... Until last year I pretty much didn't believe in them.
This has two layers though. I was referring to the negative part about 'ET draco-reptilians' and the controller matrix led by them. I leave it open but ackknowledge the body of work hinting to it. Also as we have Farsight RV here on transients featured a lot we know they also see these beings (e.g. in area 51) who are also multidimensional. So there is more evidence I can value.

The dragons coming up in myths are mostly positive (at least as I remember it). I always liked them in children's stories. The movie "Never Ending Story" is from my country actually. I read the book back then as a child (in the original German), later saw the movie and loved that dragon friend of Atreju (although in the movie he looked more like a winged flying dog than a reptile).

I believe as spiritual entities they are real. And since we do know or have evidence that beings like the Nessies and Yetis and Big Foots roam our 3-D Earth on land and in water I consider it possible they also exist in the physical - or at least in part.

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Visit this site and find many of those draco-reptilian souls and read their stories here: starseeds.net, the environment in there has changed much compared to how it was years ago but the testimonials and knowledge vault are still there
I was on there for about half a year and remember the discussions between draconians / reptilians and other starseed folk well, especially their arguments with the "love+lightworker" fraction and those conspiracy guys who follow Icke & Co.. Your post reminds me of that indeed. You gave a very good summary.

Some of these threads were frequently getting out of control with fights and also the constant accusations of 'speciesism / racism' felt be the reptilians. Other discussions were civil and respectful though. The moderators can be praised because they tried to really keep peace and respectfulness to those who identify as reptilians, but it did not always work.

I never participated in these arguments because I had no stake in it (not feeling as a past reptilian or too much of a "lightworker" either) but I found it interesting to witness it.

I also believe that not all reptilians can be bad. That would be racism indeed. And therefore it is good we have the benign dragon in fantasy - or reality, or both, to remind us of this fact. Good dracos are out there! As are good greys, etc.

All in all, for me the forum did not have a good 'vibe' about it and a lot of confusing threads about other topics were made. Many people were banned daily for all possible reasons. I was disappointed by the starseed folk behaving not differently than 'normal' earth-bound souls. Humans after all.
o:):D

And then there's my skepticism on high alert. Some stories for me sounded also like made up fantasy stuff movie skripts rather than be believable. Simply too much over the top.
Yes, I know well that (science-)fiction and fantasy is a form of channelling and can contain a lot of old historic truths in it or at least a true core, but sometimes it was all too much. If it's too much it's too much.
:bag

E.g. one starseed told in a thread that in a former ET life he was still a prodigy kid when he already became a war hero as an army general of a starfaring civilisation that was at war. They were humanoid and their enemy was an insectoid race. He had feelings of guilt in this life because back then he destroyed an entire planet and its civilisation of these ant-like beings.
Then I asked him if he knew the book or movie 'Ender's Game' which is exactly the same plot! :eek: I do not remember that he answered but I think he didn't - or I missed it.

the goat races who created dogmas, technologies and other things that have been used from the shadow side
Makes me wonder why the devil is portrayed as a goat and not a reptile, huh? ;)

Last edited:

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I intuitively consider Simon Parkes a good source of information about reptilians. I really like his shows.
Saw him a few times and I like his speaking style. He is good to listen to. However, he seems a little 'racist' towards some Greys it seems, which I don't like. He himself identifies as Mantis or also Reptilian, don't remember anymore exactly.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Although I had not many encounters with mythical beings in the non-physical I now remembered I did 'meet' a dragon. Well, actually I flew one!

Checked my dream journal because I remembered I had a dragon flight dream. Happened on Sept 3rd 2013, hmm, almost nice number 9-3-13. Here's the entry of the relevant part (I did it in bad English because back then I had an English online journal on ADy, so I could copy things over):
Then I am with a few other people I don't know on a kind of Dragon and we fly first tree-high with fast speed through a forest (lighted broad-leaf forest - Laubwald - with high trees, just like e.g. Canada or so)

Then later we are even higher above the clouds and then land somewhere safely.
How could I forget this? It was one of the best dreams I had til then.

Reactions: Lila
C

CosmicReflections

You make some good points worth discussing Sinera.

I was a member of that site for like 2 years and left precisely for the reasons you mentioned. Back then, even though I met lots of people who said they came from multiple star systems and races and read their stories, I would not remember anything at all or have contact with beings, nothing so it would leave me wondering how much was real. There were lots of things I would not believe in...until not long ago I started having access to my own memories and a few memories of other beings or people.

Sci-fi can be a form of channeling because if we think about it, there are no human filters or feelings getting in the way in contrast to other kinds of consciously channeled materials. People just write or do art or create video games based on inspiration....from where? With all the recently recovered memories, if I was to share them all people would think I am writing a long sci-fi essay but they are as real and as vivid as they can be. Kryon mentions this process.

So the thing about people who no longer act human or even feel human, and this was common in that network, is that when you go through way too much trauma in life, there comes a point when people have more walk-in experiences from their own non-human aspects coming to assist their traumatized vessel. This is becoming more the norm sadly, people cannot cope with their severe soul fragmentation and another aspect is forced to continue living while the original pieces walk-out. So then the individual no longer has control over their human life and aspects who take over completely.

Instead, if you become one with another non-human aspect, you have to create a balance but still be your human-self without the other aspect being the main driver. The aspect that walks-in can observe through you or even become inactive unless something activates that aspect. It is literally like having many souls in one body that become merged as to become One larger soul and then the human aspect starts recovering consciously the memories of their previous non-human incarnations.

So that is why it is very important to give peace to these aspects, especially the non-human ones through us, as human beings, giving to them the opportunity to heal within ourselves and to live a more dignifying life than what they had, or rather say, what we were in past lives. Something that unfortunately was not seen in that network precisely because these folks were so traumatized that they could no longer stay grounded as humans and they were becoming more of their past lives and going over the clouds.

As for goat people, yes Sinera, you are hitting the nail with something.

Devils are in reality hybrids between the original goat people and some dragonoid beings. I got to see a few and was fascinated by the sight of their genetic combination, or some would even say aberration. Before those sights I did not believe in devils at all and thought that maybe people confused red reptilians. The original goat people look more like the typical Baphomet figure while the devils are beings that are literally half-goat and half-reptile, some are blue some are red, mostly red though. It might have been a genetic experiment and the stars associated to the devils are Algol, some of the Draconis stars and Lyra at a later stage.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
In my memory and journal I now also found one "Draco" encounter (my journal file contains dreams and lucid experiences such as projections / OBE, as it is electronic, search by catchwords is easy).

A short but 'instructive' experience it was, therefore also involving a guide of mine. It was in that same year in December. I will tell it here another time due to lack of time now.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
:bag

E.g. one starseed told in a thread that in a former ET life he was still a prodigy kid when he already became a war hero as an army general of a starfaring civilisation that was at war. They were humanoid and their enemy was an insectoid race. He had feelings of guilt in this life because back then he destroyed an entire planet and its civilisation of these ant-like beings.
Then I asked him if he knew the book or movie 'Ender's Game' which is exactly the same plot! :eek: I do not remember that he answered but I think he didn't - or I missed it.
;)
It's hard to imagine an ant-being as a very motherly figure, but that ant queen in Ender's Game surely did achieve that.

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If people could only remember the ever opening, twisting, morphing and gyrating kaleidoscope with which the cosmic breath is pulsed into life, and remember that parallel worlds exist in continuity with this current focus on 3D Earth, then it would not be so fear-engendering that multiple facets and forms exist, even in (to us) some disgusting hybrids and match-ups. Guidance lies within their consciousness, as it does within ours, in an ever upward moving spiral of conscious evolution. Then there is the "snakes" effect when you take a ride down the spiral, but that is another story.

Reactions: Lila
C

CosmicReflections

I think about the behavior of female spiders, female octopi and female scorpions, and of course even female reptiles and the Divine Feminine is ever present in them, and you can get to see the tremendous sacrifices they make for their offspring to feed them. Mother Nature is ever present even in those beings that were genetically engineered. Of course, even in nature there is sometimes expressions of violence towards offspring but in much life circumstances determine that. So is the capacity of male beings to defend and protect their offspring and their land, but also to hunt and in their shadow expression to be aggressive. With ET beings, it is no different than how it is to observe nature, and that is how evolution is, until the moment comes for each being in each species to transcend survival and attend to their own needs and the needs of others and fully express that Divinity from the side of Mother and from the side of Father. :)

Reactions: Snowmelt

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Last night I was thinking about watching Ender's Game again. I must say I don't necessarily like the ending, though.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)