Glyphosate probably locks up chemicals in the body, affecting many different chemical pathways (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
This first report shows graphically, how ingested glyphosate likely binds up vitamins and minerals alike, thus affecting many different chemical processes, causing both clinical and subclinical disease and conditions. These conditions are then treated with more pills, which contain corn, and most corn in the US is sprayed with glyphosate, which cannot be washed off, and the poisoning continues.

Report: https://www.academia.edu/5772865/GLYPHOSATE_IT_BINDS_MINERALS_AND_CUTS_OFF_THE_PRODUCTION_OF_NEUROTRANSMITTERS_AND_HORMONES....A_VISUAL_CONNECTION_OF_THE_ROUTES_OF_DISEASES_AND_CANCER

Second report: It shows more background on glyphosate, and symptoms of vitamin deficiency. Common symptoms for many vitamin deficiencies are: fuzzy thinking, irritability, problems sleeping, fatigue or sleepiness. Guess what that sounds like: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome! Many crops are sprayed with Roundup, and Roundup gets into every cell of the plant, and thus cannot be washed off. There are 10 studies in the doc below of glyphosate found in humans. Anxiety and depression are also on the rise, at the same time as glyphosate use around the world is on the rise. Coincidence?

Just because you eat all the right foods and take vitamins does not mean the vitamins are available for your body if glyphosate is locking them up before your body has a chance to use them.

Putting all this stuff together was really an eye opener for me. This was originally an EPUB but is available as a PDF from the site below.

Glyhposate Effects on the Body. https://www.academia.edu/38980079/Glyphosate_Effects_On_The_Body

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Is there a way to download these without sharing my contacts with the various companies?
Regardless of whether that works, thanks for sharing all this!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
What it does to the bugs and plants is the same as it does to you. It just takes a little longer.

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika and therium

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Is there a way to download these without sharing my contacts with the various companies?
Regardless of whether that works, thanks for sharing all this!
You have to sign up to download that? That was not my intention. Let me see what I can do. I guess I won't use that site again.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
You have to sign up to download that? That was not my intention. Let me see what I can do. I guess I won't use that site again.
Yeah, that's the message I got and I try to avoid that kind of stuff. Makes for some inconvenience. I see it as being part of being aware of where my information is going. Thanks so much for coming up with an alternative. I'm resetting my dropbox password now.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
So I need to stop eating bread now :-

Glyphosate - the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup - is the most widely sold weedkiller in the world.

Government figures show its use in UK farming has increased by a shocking 400% in the last 20 years. Between 2014 - 2016 area treated with glyphosate increased 24%, and amount applied by 26%.

In addition to its use as a normal weedkiller, its manufacturers advise farmers to spray their wheat with glyphosate to kill and dry the crop, making it easier to harvest.

But glyphosate can follow the grain into our food. Tests by the Defra Committee on Pesticide Residues in Food (PRiF) found that almost two thirds of wholemeal bread sampled contained glyphosate.

Glyphosate’s manufacturers insist the levels in our food are safe. But a report by the World Health Organisation’s International Agency for Research on Cancer has concluded that glyphosate is a ‘probable carcinogen’. And research published since the IARC report suggests there is no safe level of glyphosate in food.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
therium, Is that article published by the people on the website? If so, it may be considered copyrighted. Although they offer it for free, they are getting your info in return. Using dropbox to share the article, circumvents their "ownership" of the article. I will leave it to you to sort out.

Toller, in the US, theoretically, wheat is not yet a GMO seed, although research is ongoing. However, as the people at the Non-GMO Verified group pointed out, what happens after the seeds are planted are unknown. Here the most heavily tainted crops are corn, soy, and beets, and if you read the labels, they are just about everywhere. My solution is organic millet and chia bread, which also is gluten free. The days of those yummy southern-style biscuits are gone - for me, at least.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
So how do we detox from glycophosphate?

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Is that article published by the people on the website?
It's written and published by me. I signed up on Academia.edu with the assumption that anyone could read and download the PDF without signing up for the site. Now my PDF is on Dropbox.

• Divine
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
in the US, theoretically, wheat is not yet a GMO seed
GMO wheat cannot be grown in the US right now but can be grown in other countries and imported into the US. This is neither here nor there since many many crops, including wheat, are sprayed with Roundup at harvest time, regardless if they are GMO or not. Thus the GMO seeds are actually a very small part of the problem. Roundup Ready GMO seeds are designed to be sprayed with Roundup as Roundup will not kill them.

Corn syrup, made from corn sprayed with Roundup, is in just about all pre-packaged food as a sweetener. Sometimes it is listed as "glucose" in the ingredients.

Soy bean oil, made from soy sprayed with Roundup, is used in many foods also like dressings. One must check the ingredients to see what is in it.

• Jaw Dropping Post
  • Thank you!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
GMO wheat cannot be grown in the US right now but can be grown in other countries and imported into the US. This is neither here nor there since many many crops, including wheat, are sprayed with Roundup at harvest time, regardless if they are GMO or not. Thus the GMO seeds are actually a very small part of the problem. Roundup Ready GMO seeds are designed to be sprayed with Roundup as Roundup will not kill them.

Corn syrup, made from corn sprayed with Roundup, is in just about all pre-packaged food as a sweetener. Sometimes it is listed as "glucose" in the ingredients.

Soy bean oil, made from soy sprayed with Roundup, is used in many foods also like dressings. One must check the ingredients to see what is in it.
These are so non-obvious that I can't imagine even formulating a question on how to find this out without knowing that something was going on prior to asking the question.
May I ask how you found all this out?

• I agree
Reactions: Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So how do we detox from glycophosphate?
Just found this:
The New! ElimaTox Protocol from DesBio contains ToxAffix - A nutraceutical solution for the most aggravating environmental toxins.
Your patients encounter a lengthy list of toxins in their daily lives. New! ToxAffix from DesBio is one of the most comprehensive binding agents on the market. This formula combines some of the most effective natural agents to aid the body in the removal of the most offensive environmental toxins. Binding agents support the body via their magnetic -like properties that attract toxins within the intestines, pulling them out of the body.
ToxAffix combines a selection of binding agents including activated charcoal (from coconut), sodium alginate, chlorella, and apple pectin to target mycotoxins, metals, and environmental toxins.
When to recommend ToxAffix to your patient’s?
  • As daily support to minimize overall toxic burden
  • When managing exposure mold or mycotoxins
  • To relieve symptoms associated with EMF intolerance
  • Elevated levels of toxic metals
  • For minimizing symptoms related to organophosphates such as glyphosate
Look for ToxAffix as part of the MycoMobilize, ElimaTox, and HerXClear (coming soon) protocols!

Haven't tried it. It came recommended by a friend.
It can be found here: https://desbio.com/application/

I am 'throwing out the idea out there to see if it sticks' in case somebody with experience with it has something to say and because I or others may want to try it and it seems likely to be very benign. I am always looking for something to help clear toxins due to the way we live in a world full of new things for out body to learn to eliminate.
Things I now consider basic for this are:
vitamins and minerals; sometimes in supplementation for the reasons mentioned above (some toxins may deplete us and our environment of them)
seaweeds
Nacetyl cysteine (also called NAC)
probably some mushrooms; still learning about these

This would probably make an excellent separate thread.
Not sure if I'll have time to get that started soon. So much going on!

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
am 'throwing out the idea out there to see if it sticks' in case somebody with experience with it has something to say and because I or others may want to try it and it seems likely to be very benign. I am always looking for something to help clear toxins due to the way we live in a world full of new things for out body to learn to eliminate.
Very interesting - I like the ingredient list. The next time I see my person, I will ask her about it.

• Thank you!
  • Intriguing Post

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’m interested, especially the part about myotoxins as this is smth that I’m really sensitive to and also have intolerances to yeast and mushrooms. Thank you for sharing this Lila . Linda , please share what your lady says.

• Cool Post
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
May I ask how you found all this out?
I was doing research for about 2 years and gradually came across more and more evidence for these problems. We really need a machine to detect glyphosate in our food that we take home. It would tell us a lot. But making that machine sell for under $200 for a consumer might be impossible.

• Thank you!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Sounds very much needed. Does it have to be a machine? Or could labs do?

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Sounds very much needed. Does it have to be a machine? Or could labs do?
A lab can do this right now but a single test might be $100usd or more. Hence the need to lower the price of the test. Also if you send wet food to a lab, through the mail, it can decay in transit, thus possibly altering the results of the test. Mike the Health Ranger has his own lab now and did tests on food and wrote a book about it. Here's the link to his book "Food Forensics: The Hidden Toxins Lurking in Your Food and How You Can Avoid Them for Lifelong Health" (Kindle edition):

That link isn't showing for me so here is the unlinkified link:

Well that link isn't working either. Help Linda!

Last edited:
  • Thank you!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
A lab can do this right now but a single test might be $100usd or more. Hence the need to lower the price. Also if you send wet food to a lab, through the mail, it can decay in transit, thus possibly altering the results of the test. Mike the Health Ranger has his own lab now and did tests on food and wrote a book about it. Here's the link to his book "Food Forensics: The Hidden Toxins Lurking in Your Food and How You Can Avoid Them for Lifelong Health":

That link isn't showing for me so here is the unlinkified link:
Well that link isn't working either. Help Linda!
My to read list is getting looooong!
Thank you. This ought to be a good read.

• Funny

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
well the main problem nearly all is in a certain form contamined we must learn to use that part in the brain that produces the nectar that can nourrish us, but has to be relocated to the heart chakra (this information i read on this site)

• Insightful Post
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Here is a search for Mike's (the Health Ranger) posts about his book Food Forensics:
https://www.naturalnews.com/SearchResults.asp?query=food+forensics&pr=NN

The posts give some ideas of what's in the book like high lead levels in commercial breakfast cereals.

I found some links to identify weeds which can be helpful:
  1. http://www.better-lawn-care.com/lawn-weed-identification.html
  2. Edible wild food: https://www.ediblewildfood.com/
  3. This one looks handy: https://usesofherbs.com/
Know the difference between dandelion and prickly lettuce. Dandelion leaves are deeply cleft so they appear to be made of triangles. Prickly lettuce leaves are elongated teardrop shaped with tiny spikes along the edges. The flowers look much the same.

I also have dill volunteers coming up like crazy.

Did you know that coriander is the seed of cilantro? Cilantro is great in pico de gallo, salsa, and is a cool weather plant.

Last edited:
  • Thank you!

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Monsanto Argues Roundup Cancer Victim Should Receive Less Money Because of Imminent Death

Story at-a-glance
  • August 10, 2018, a jury ruled in favor of plaintiff Dewayne Johnson in a truly historic case against Monsanto. Jurors found Monsanto was responsible for “negligent failure” by not warning consumers about the carcinogenicity of Roundup
  • The jury ordered Monsanto to pay $289 million in damages to Johnson, $33 million of which was for noneconomic pain and suffering. In October, the judge upheld the guilty verdict but reduced the total award to $78 million
  • Bayer/Monsanto appealed. In its appellate brief, the company asks for reversal of the damages awarded based on the fact that Johnson is near death
  • Recent research shows glyphosate has multi-generational effects. Pregnant rats exposed to half of the no-observed-adverse-effect-level of glyphosate established by the European Food Safety Authority between the eighth and 14th day of gestation had offspring with higher rates of birth defects, obesity, and diseases of the kidneys, prostate, testes, ovaries and mammary glands (breasts)
  • Third generation males had a 30% higher rate of prostate disease than the controls, while third generation females had a 40% higher rate of kidney disease. Cancer increased in second-generation rats but not in the first and third generations

New Study Shows Glyphosate Causes Multigenerational Health Damage

In other related news, Washington State University researchers report39 glyphosate has multigenerational effects. Said to be the first study of its kind, the researchers found pregnant rats exposed to glyphosate between the eighth and 14th day of gestation had offspring with higher rates of birth defects, obesity and diseases of the kidneys, prostate, testes, ovaries and mammary glands (breasts).
Third generation rats also had significantly higher rates of certain pathologies. For example, third generation males had a 30% higher rate of prostate disease than the controls, while third generation females had a 40% higher rate of kidney disease.

How to Test Your Glyphosate Level and Eliminate It From Your System

Considering the possible dangers of glyphosate, it would make sense to minimize your exposure, and if you have high levels already, to take steps to detoxify it.
HRI Labs has developed home test kits for both water and urine, and if you have elevated levels, you can drive out the glyphosate by taking an inexpensive glycine supplement. They will very shortly also be offering a hair test for glyphosate, which will be a better indicator of your long-term exposure.
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, and expert in metal and environmental toxicity, recommends taking 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of glycine powder twice a day for a few weeks and then lowering the dose to one-fourth teaspoon (1 gram) twice a day. This forces the glyphosate out of your system, allowing it to be eliminated through your urine.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
New Study Shows Glyphosate Causes Multigenerational Health Damage
I believe this has to do with epigenetics. When a person is born a certain gene may not be turned "on". But something happens and this turned on gene is then passed on to future generations.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Bert

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I believe this has to do with epigenetics. When a person is born a certain gene may not be turned "on". But something happens and this turned on gene is then passed on to future generations.
Yes, like vaccinations, trauma, disease, etc. these bodily effects can be passed on epigenetically. So each successive generation starts off at more of a disadvantage than the previous one, continually debasing the human genome and also affecting the dna templates held in the earth's akashic field.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, like vaccinations, trauma, disease, etc. these bodily effects can be passed on epigenetically.
I think I may have been digging up some of this stuff out of myself today as I dug in the garden; old deep wounds, many of them shared.
I feel far more clean now, in every sense of the word and very, very gounded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)