Article Global Warming is Not a Thing (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The sun is going through a prolonged sunspot minimum (Maunder Minimum) and this is likely leading to a period of time where it will be cooler on average, which myself and others refer to as a mini ice age. As you can see in this article http://www.longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm and graph below, which is by climatologist Cliff Harris and meteorologist Randy Mann, these cooler periods occur in cycles. Because of the shift in consciousness, which is my label for the astrological age cycle we are shifting more fully into, there’s a lot more going on. The energies from the galactic center (including cosmic rays), and other sources, are contributing to climate extremes and earth changes. The Galactic Alignment which started in 1980 and ended around 2016 (1998 being the alignment year), was a period of time which more strongly influenced consciousness, the earth and the Sun. As for global warming, data has been manipulated through corruption, which has been discussed in the media, and this has made it look more extreme, when it’s not as hot on global average as it’s been reported.

gtemps.jpg

There has been an increase in the yearly average of volcanic eruptions, especially since 2013. In combination with the solar minimum period, science shows us we are heading for a cooler period.

Geologist Ian Plimer, who’s professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, is the author of, Heaven and Earth: Global Warming, the Missing Science. Here’s a description of the book: “Climate, sea level, and ice sheets have always changed, and the changes observed today are less than those of the past. Climate changes are cyclical and are driven by the Earth's position in the galaxy, the sun, wobbles in the Earth's orbit, ocean currents, and plate tectonics. In previous times, atmospheric carbon dioxide was far higher than at present but did not drive climate change. No runaway greenhouse effect or acid oceans occurred during times of excessively high carbon dioxide. During past glaciations, carbon dioxide was higher than it is today. The non-scientific popular political view is that humans change climate. Do we have reason for concern about possible human-induced climate change? This book's 504 pages and over 2,300 references to peer-reviewed scientific literature and other authoritative sources engagingly synthesize what we know about the sun, earth, ice, water, and air. Importantly, in a parallel to his 1994 book challenging “creation science,” Telling Lies for God, Ian Plimer describes Al Gore's book and movie An Inconvenient Truth as long on scientific “misrepresentations.” “Trying to deal with these misrepresentations is somewhat like trying to argue with creationists,” he writes, “who misquote, concoct evidence, quote out of context, ignore contrary evidence, and create evidence ex nihilo.””

The science around C02 is also inaccurate as they don’t’ take into account particle forcings from space. Space weather expert Ben Davidson reports in this video that “adding just the medium energy electrons… the potential effect of CO2 goes to zero almost immediately.”

A study published in the American Meteorological Society’s Journal of Climate (https://niclewis.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/lewis_and_curry_jcli-d-17-0667_accepted.pdf) showed that climate models exaggerate global warming from CO2 emissions by as much as 45%. Another study in the journal Nature Geoscience (https://www.nature.com/articles/ngeo3031.epdf) found that climate models were faulty. As one of the authors put it, “We haven’t seen that rapid acceleration in warming after 2000 that we see in the models.” Findings from the University of Alabama-Huntsville (https://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/2017_christy_mcnider-1.pdf) show the Earth’s atmosphere appears to be less sensitive to changing CO2 levels than previously assumed.

An older article from ViewZone states, "The earth's climate has been significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field, according to a Danish study published Monday that could challenge the notion that human emissions are responsible for global warming." (...) "He and his colleague Peter Riisager, of the Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland (GEUS), compared a reconstruction of the prehistoric magnetic field 5,000 years ago based on data drawn from stalagmites and stalactites found in China and Oman. The results of the study, which has also been published in US scientific journal Geology, lend support to a controversial theory published a decade ago by Danish astrophysicist Henrik Svensmark, who claimed the climate was highly influenced by galactic cosmic ray (GCR) particles penetrating the earth's atmosphere."" (http://www.viewzone.com/magnetic.weather.html)

Pollution is real and harmful for the planet and all life. I don’t disagree with that. Deforestation is real but that situation isn’t as bad as what people think it is — see this article from CE, “NASA Happily Reports The Earth Is Greener, With More Trees Than 20 Years Ago Thanks To China & India” (https://www.collective-evolution.com/2019/02/22/nasa-happily-reports-the-earth-is-greener-with-more-trees-than-20-years-ago-thanks-to-china-india/). People have cashed in on the so called global warming, whether they know the truth or they are just taking advantage of the situation.

In other words, climate change has very little to do with pollution produced by humans. Global warming is not actually a thing. For me, it’s really sad to see so many young people being brain washed into thinking we are the cause of all these changes, when in fact we are not. But when saying that, something very positive is occurring — the younger generation are going to look after our planet for future generations to come, while promoting, and living, healthier and more eco-friendly.

Additional sources/resources:

Serious Errors Found In Widely Cited Global Warming Study
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/11/15/serious-errors-found-in-widely-cited-global-warming-study/

Author of the IPPC’s Third Assessment Report (Chapter 7) Shares His Thoughts On Global Warming
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2018/01/05/author-of-the-ippcs-third-assessment-report-chapter-7-shares-his-thoughts-on-global-warming/

420,000 Years of Data Suggests Global Warming is Not Entirely Man-Made
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/02/08/420000-years-of-data-suggestss-global-warming-is-not-man-made/

US Senate Committee Chairman: Humans Aren’t Causing Climate Change, Schoolchildren Are Being “Brainwashed”
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/07/28/us-senate-committee-chairman-humans-arent-causing-climate-change-schoolchildren-are-being-brainwashed/

How scientists got their global warming sums wrong — and created a £1TRILLION-a-year green industry that bullied experts who dared to question the figures:
(Note that I fully support us being as green as possible so I include this solely because of the data being incorrect & realize The Sun is not the most reliable source to link to) https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4503006/global-warming-sums-experts-bullies-james-delingpole-opinion/

Attachments

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I remember seeing a documentary on Jamestown and it said the crops failed, a lot, the people were starving, and because they were starving they were dying from disease and malnutrution, and there was even some cannibalism.

More links here discussing this: https://rawdata.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page#Climate_Change
Links to studies, scientists statements, and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Will all the little brainwashed Greta Thunbergs in their apocalyptic panic mode ever get access to this information? And how would they deal with it? Cognitive dissonance and outright denial?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
more confusion then already present in her i think

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Until the hidden hands who are making money from this movement are removed / find something else to do, I don't know how well people will be able to broaden their horizons. As far as I can tell, no one in my little circle of friends and family believes in the junk science. However, quite a few acquaintances do, which astounds me.

Another aspect, in the US especially, is the declining science and math performance in school children. It seems to me that the ability to observe, collect information, and draw conclusions is not be fostered these days.

Maybe, if the moderate side got some Instagram Influencers and big name movie stars ( just kidding), then more people might pay attention.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Will all the little brainwashed Greta Thunbergs in their apocalyptic panic mode ever get access to this information? And how would they deal with it? Cognitive dissonance and outright denial?
Don't forget she's just a mouth piece for her mum (and whatever her mum's agenda is). It's tyrannical to see parents treat their children this way.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Until the hidden hands who are making money from this movement are removed / find something else to do, I don't know how well people will be able to broaden their horizons. As far as I can tell, no one in my little circle of friends and family believes in the junk science. However, quite a few acquaintances do, which astounds me.

Another aspect, in the US especially, is the declining science and math performance in school children. It seems to me that the ability to observe, collect information, and draw conclusions is not be fostered these days.

Maybe, if the moderate side got some Instagram Influencers and big name movie stars ( just kidding), then more people might pay attention.
as we are in a follower society of stars at least most of us your joke can eventually make a change

the big bang theory a certain number of persons know it, but if it known they don t act it but are really so smart change can happen i can immagine

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Sinera, I was thinking the same. How will Greta and her blind followers deal with the truth when it comes out, and it will...it could be the greatest "awakening shock" ever. From then on they will hopefully question every propaganda-style information they will come about.

• Love this post!
Reactions: therium and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Looking at that sine wave correlating volcanic eruptions and cooling periods, the usual suspects are Pacific, Columbia, Italy, Indonesia and Iceland. Indonesians, watch out! Krakatoa has gone off twice in the last 2,000 years (1,316 years between the big ones), but three other volcanoes in Indonesia blew their stacks in the same time frame.

• Informative
Reactions: Alain

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
I'm sure volcanic eruptions will increase, this is the planet's response or mechanism to change. Nobody can stop this.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
when the eifel awakens after the time it is silent it can be as near as cattenom which they want to replace by solar pannels

nice try but it will be by far not enough to compsensate the engery as it is a big one

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Will all the little brainwashed Greta Thunbergs in their apocalyptic panic mode ever get access to this information?
Try not to estimate the power of denial. I personally know some people in real life who are in denial and they have never changed in 40 years. Do not worry about them, they are on their own path for a reason and IMO we are not to interfere with their learning experience. Learn to create your own communities with positive caring interactions and go from there. People will join you when they are ready. The ones who are not ready will not join you. It all works out.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Try not to estimate the power of denial. I personally know some people in real life who are in denial and they have never changed in 40 years. Do not worry about them, they are on their own path for a reason and IMO we are not to interfere with their learning experience. Learn to create your own communities with positive caring interactions and go from there. People will join you when they are ready. The ones who are not ready will not join you. It all works out.
Thank you for this reminder. It is the most empathetic, really.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Looks like the mini ice age is coming on a bit faster than expected. Here's a good update by Ben today:

Ben also advises that the New World Order is likely to be coming more into full force, probably because of Biden getting in, so he's basically saying that his presence on YouTube may not be for much longer because of the censorship. At the end of the video he shares information on some land he's purchased for an Observer ranch for people to come and stay.

www.observerranch.com

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This should tell you....
They know........
The ice age is here.
As I mentioned in a couple of posts across threads, the next war will be for farmland, potable water and arable lands.

Climate change and agm are both lies.... green new deal will destroy civilization.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Climate is less and less previsible, and as with all jobs anchored to it

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Greta isnt the brainwashed one - she is highlighting a real enough issue about how we have no respect for our planet - which again goes back to cooperate greed - which is pushed by both sides of the polarized political landscape. Regardless of us warming the planet or not, maybe we should cherish young souls that stand up to adult childishness and say the way we got it - is wrong, and as many on the forum - knowing someone or something is wrong does not mean you have all the details of the solution. After all the kids are navigating without being able to trust the intentions of the adults - who mostly are egotistic and pacified which come to think of it is what we accuse the youth of being....
So let’s not bash the 16 year old and rather clarify that there are people out there appropriating a very real issue.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Greta isnt the brainwashed one - she is highlighting a real enough issue about how we have no respect for our planet - which again goes back to cooperate greed - which is pushed by both sides of the polarized political landscape. Regardless of us warming the planet or not, maybe we should cherish young souls that stand up to adult childishness and say the way we got it - is wrong, and as many on the forum - knowing someone or something is wrong does not mean you have all the details of the solution. After all the kids are navigating without being able to trust the intentions of the adults - who mostly are egotistic and pacified which come to think of it is what we accuse the youth of being....
So let’s not bash the 16 year old and rather clarify that there are people out there appropriating a very real issue.
Let me turn this around then, Tania.

Let's say Barron Trump starts a movement - NO MEAT!
EU invites him to give a speech. NO MEAT!
So all of Europe starts considering no more beef, chicken, pork, etc.

Now... how would you feel?

Greta's parents allowing her into politics - she is fair game for political attacks and analyses as any one else. She has no business asking Americans to get rid of gas cars, to stop flying airlines. Why should we listen to her?

Besides..... human climate change is not a THING. It has already been shown it is a data-farce, a business-driven show. Its called the hockey stick fraud.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm just going to throw this in, because it doesn't make sense to me.
  1. We have pictures of glaciers retreating over the past 100 years.
  2. We have pictures of rocky beaches where the water hasn't risen in 100 years.
Where did all the melting water go then?

We know some islands in the Pacific are sinking, but others are claiming ocean levels are rising, which the pictures of the rocky beaches disagree with. There are other sandy cliffs in Britain which are eroding. This does not mean the sea level is rising, sandy cliffs naturally erode.

We know the Aral Sea has shrunk 80% or more over the past 20 years, not due to global warming, but from multiple countries damming the rivers that feed into the Aral sea. The whole picture is regularly ignored. Why? To push a narrative.

We have dams in California where the water level goes up and down, this is a cyclical thing. As the water level goes down, some people claim global warming. When the dam levels to back up, no one is using that as an example of global warming anymore. The inconsistency shows we really are not sure what is long-term warming up or what the effects are.

So it all does not make much sense, and for scientists to claim they know enough about how all the weather variables interact all over the globe, pertaining to the weather, seems a bit self-centered to me. But then there's money involved, money to buy and sell carbon credits, now it all looks like a made up money grab.

There are other things which are much easier to see and touch, like the Pacific Garbage Patch, where 70% of the waste comes from Asia, yet people blame the US. There are at least 4 major garbage patches in several oceans: the north and south Pacific patch, north and south Atlantic patch. There are likely more smaller patches as well.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i don t remember where it was but there seem to be underground currents where water disapears here and reappears at a place further away to prove it is an other thing

• Friendly Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

midori oshii

Just Arrived
Jan 16, 2021
Canada/Japan
Sinera, I was thinking the same. How will Greta and her blind followers deal with the truth when it comes out, and it will...it could be the greatest "awakening shock" ever. From then on they will hopefully question every propaganda-style information they will come about.
I never wish ill will on anyone and it makes me sad that some day Greta will wake up and realized how emotionally and psychologically damaged she was by parents, handlers, and big media. I see it as child abuse.

midori oshii

Just Arrived
Jan 16, 2021
Canada/Japan
When people get mad at me for challenging their blind acceptance of AGW (shrewdly morphed into "Global Warming" by propagandists, climate evangelists, and media), I explain that AGW and pollution are different issues and that they are being conflated. There is some mild overlap but not statistically significant. Then argue that of course pollution is an extremely serious and very real issue and we need to deal with it fast. We cause pollution, and solar cycles cause the temperature changes they hear about (that and the poor choice of locations for placing temp recording stations and data analysis manipulation) .

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
When people get mad at me for challenging their blind acceptance of AGW (shrewdly morphed into "Global Warming" by propagandists, climate evangelists, and media), I explain that AGW and pollution are different issues and that they are being conflated. There is some mild overlap but not statistically significant. Then argue that of course pollution is an extremely serious and very real issue and we need to deal with it fast. We cause pollution, and solar cycles cause the temperature changes they hear about (that and the poor choice of locations for placing temp recording stations and data analysis manipulation) .
This is indeed the point I also try to explain. Most problems are not caused by climate change.
You have real environmental problems where you can really make a difference on a short term and with limited budgets and then there is the monster of climate change where they put everything under and you can't solve:
  • extinction of species which is due to land use, deforestation and urban planning. nature has nowhere to go. Tjernobyl is the nicest example of what nature does if you give it room;
  • plastics in the ocean
  • ozone layer (where you can debate if it is also just natural cycles but putting chemicals in the atmosphere that live for a very long times is also not good ;-))
  • air pollution
  • corral bleaching: due to farmland runoff and the active components in sunblock
  • CO2 is a greenhouse gas and will have some effect but is not a driver of climate change. The ideal concentration for plants is 800 - 2000 ppm CO2. why is that? because they emerged when the co2 was that high on earth.
Now vast amounts of money go to bottomless climate change research institutes. with these resources a lot of real alleviation of pollution could be done.

Concerning Greta: I see her as a victim; marionet in the propaganda machine.
We need people standing up for the earth but you need to do the right things for the right reasons.
what Greta asks is do a lot of wrong things for the wrong reasons and in the process also some good things happen but the main effect is loss of souvereignity and freedom for everyone.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
i don t remember where it was but there seem to be underground currents where water disapears here and reappears at a place further away to prove it is an other thing
Alain, you could very well be talking about some Australian rivers which run underground in the desert. Adding to the aquifers, etc, but coming out eventually.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I never wish ill will on anyone and it makes me sad that some day Greta will wake up and realized how emotionally and psychologically damaged she was by parents, handlers, and big media. I see it as child abuse.
I agree. We are all emotionally and psychologically damaged to some extent (the rigours of 3D) and as spiritual people with healing capabilities, we may be called upon to heal any one, with the main staple being love and non-judgement.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Alain

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
Climate change and agm are both lies.... green new deal will destroy civilization.
It's all about control...nothing more. Interesting article in WUWT yesterday about David Attenborough and Greta being at the Davos meeting in 2019.

Wonder what they are talking about at this years meeting?

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Alain, you could very well be talking about some Australian rivers which run underground in the desert. Adding to the aquifers, etc, but coming out eventually.
now i know again, a video of mrmbb333 he speculated on that phenomenon, and as there are meridian lines so are underground rivers

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Greta is now under criminal investigation in various countries. India is pissed at her intrusions.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bert

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Ha ha, this is so ridiculous. I think voting should be changed to 16. Politicians lobby and are paid by the worlds worst sinners, so an 18 year old who is bold as F... and has opinions is then portrayed as someone who is a puppet. Well not everyone can do damage like a Kardashian, Greta is in her right to be wrong as well as right - like anyone else. I see a lot of puppetry going around by a lot of grown people.
do I know a lot about Farming in India - no, but the “sit down and shut up “ thing I know a bit about both as in - have been subjected to- and as in “ have thought when yet another egomaniac” appears on TV.
It is hard not to slightly enjoy how a young girl is assumed to have this power - and not while wearing a bikini.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Newsflash: Billyboy is the new Greta!

Greta is out (and will focus on her musical career from now on). So now Bill Gates(ofHell) steps in to save the world ... once again. Wow! This is some news, isn't it?

Since his forceful mass vaccination program is now up and running he can finally devote himself to his second pet project for the good of humanity: Climate Change. First he kicked Covid's ass and now it's Co2's turn! Yeah! Go for it, Billyboy!

O_o

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)