Global Conspiracy Explained In Simple Terms (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Matter-of-fact and sober analysis from J. Corbett:

I really like his factual and no-nonsense way of explaining, documenting (mostly even using primary sources and no hearsay reporting) to get across his point(s).

Reactions: therium and Lilia

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Summary: pretty much all the conspiracy theories are true. :) Their intention was to make the real conspiracy so fantastic and mind-boggling that no one would believe it. How does that work? There are many facets to this plan, here's one: The majority of the common people do not have the training to think out of the box or the courage to speak up, or even ask questions.

And put another way: Satan's best trick was to convince people he didn't exist.

Now if we do what's called a "thought experiment", and we assume all these theories are true, they actually do make logical sense.
  1. Look at all the attacks made on conspiracy theories. If they are just theories, why are the people attacked so much?
  2. Look at all the people who were killed who spread conspiracy "theories". If the people were nuts, why kill them?
  3. Look at all the assets and time spent to make sure "conspiracy theorists" were discredited. If they really were bonkers, why spend all the time and money to discredit them?
  4. Why were books from conspiracy theorists never published by big publishers if they were just crackpots? Because they were too close to the truth. Nearly all publishers were self-published, or created their own publishing company. Some, like Val Valerian, distributed Xerox copies of his books before the PDF existed.
  5. Why is there so much coordinated censorship about these theories? Because they are against the narrative and too close to the truth. "Censorship means they only fear what you have to say."

If this is hard to believe, I get it. It took me 20 years of gathering information before I could believe it. And many more things happened to me to cement that belief that the thought experiment was logical.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Alain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)