• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've been watching a large number of factors on a global scale and the indications of upheaval and change seem to be manifesting absolutely everywhere--energetically, seismologically, politically, atmospherically, economically, and so on.

Through it all, the feeling that we are going through what amounts to be a "cleansing" persists. Here in California, the incredible winds and water we've been experiencing have turned our drought (which I firmly believe was geo-engineered and manipulated through negative reporting by our so-called "Mass Media") on its ear! The recent political upheaval here in the US and elsewhere is another sign of powerful and unprecedented change.

The sense that our global consciousness is not only waking up, but actually revolting to our old energies and systems of control can no longer be ignored. Mother Earth (or Mother Gaia to some) is very clearly reacting to this awakening and the shifts we are currently witnessing are wonderful validations to me that things are a-changin'.

How are the "weather-changes" showing up in your home, neighborhood, or life?

Are you seeing positivity through the illusions of chaos that seem to be surrounding us?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Talk about synchronicity Stargazer! I had just made a comment regarding the spring like conditions in places like Chicago and here in Texas when commenting Clif's reports.
Agree with you regarding the cleansing, I just wish we had more not only in the political world but financial, business, etc. hoping it builds momentum as time goes on.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Still waiting for winter to happen here in Texas for the second year in a row. It's hot & in the 80s in February.

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I think we are having less chemtrails here in Scotland!

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Talk about synchronicity Stargazer! I had just made a comment regarding the spring like conditions in places like Chicago and here in Texas when commenting Clif's reports.
Agree with you regarding the cleansing, I just wish we had more not only in the political world but financial, business, etc. hoping it builds momentum as time goes on.
I have a very strong feeling we'll look back on this year and shake our heads with amazement at how much transpired for the betterment of our world. That is definitely my intention! :)

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I think we are having less chemtrails here in Scotland!
I've noticed that here too...it almost feels to me that it will stop completely before too long. It's like The Posers That Were will realize the futility of it. Plus, I feel strongly that the Truth about geo-engineering will be out quite soon--and if they haven't already stopped by then, they'll be forced to!

Reactions: Anaeika and Pod

Cingiggles

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 24, 2017
Here in west Tennessee, we have had a brief touch of winter. But for the most part it has been a warm winter. The birds are already nesting, dogs are shedding their winter coats and flowers are already blooming. As far as chemtrails they are still here and mostly around major astrological events.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Not much of a winter in central Texas - did not even wear my heavy coat once.
We did have a major ramping up of chemtrails a couple of weeks ago - it went on for hours and the sky looked like a checkerboard.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
We have had torrential downpours here in No. CA all winter long. Flash floods, mudslides, you name it. The good news is that the drought is over. I have wondered if the weather here was manipulated this winter.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have wondered if the weather here was manipulated this winter.
Maybe, maybe not. There is another possibility. Many minds didn't like the long drought and visualized (consciously or not) rains. Either the quantity and/or the shear intensity of the energy released in order to produce rain was such that it came in torrents. I lived in No. CA for many years and I saw that effect at least a couple of times, first the drought, but then when the rain finally came it was not just the average amount but torrential. Grant you, this year for what I read was even more rain than the times I experienced, so perhaps there was some manipulation, and if that was the case the reason was probably financial -somebody (more than just a single somebody most likely) was loosing money big time with the drought since CA sends its crops all over the US and abroad.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
We have had torrential downpours here in No. CA all winter long. Flash floods, mudslides, you name it. The good news is that the drought is over. I have wondered if the weather here was manipulated this winter.
While the weather has indeed been pretty rough on us, I'm so, so grateful for the rain!

After some pretty deep delving into the geo-engineering issue, I've no doubt that the weather (especially in California) has been manipulated--BUT, my feeling is that the drought was specifically engineered. I see all this rain we've been having as a return of balance to the region and a crushing blow to those who have been trying to bring about a different outcome!

I don't trust everything David Wilcock puts out there lately, but I think he's spot on about these rains being an indication that the Cabal has lost its grip on humanity.

Reactions: Moonseal

Cingiggles

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 24, 2017
I often wondered if the manipulation of weather of that area was impart due to the radiation coming in from Japan.
If it was to slow the process, but like anything in nature it cannot be contained and manipulated. My feeling is it will always correct itself. Regardless what humans try to do.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I have often wondered about the effects from Fukushima, as well. I was snorkeling in Hawaii a few months ago and noticed that the reef was completely bleached. I have no point of reference, so I do not know why it was bleached, but I did notice a pretty substantial lack of fish and white coral as far as the eye could see.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I have often wondered about the effects from Fukushima, as well. I was snorkeling in Hawaii a few months ago and noticed that the reef was completely bleached. I have no point of reference, so I do not know why it was bleached, but I did notice a pretty substantial lack of fish and white coral as far as the eye could see.
In several of MrMBB333's videos, he mentions this "bleaching" phenomenon. He's noticed it in many places--including a large number of stop signs in his home town. I was initially drawn to the explanation that it's merely a case of substandard inks or films on the signs, but your reef observation certainly adds to the idea that perhaps changes in the sun are causing these changes.

Hmmm.

Reactions: Moonseal

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That means the coral is not having babies any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)