Giving closure to ancient wounds related to the GFOW (GFOL) for New Earth...Part 1 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

I was not really sure where to start posting a series of discussions which include a bit of channeled materials, in relationship to old timelines that need to be given proper closure, so that as a collective we can move on to better outcomes for the New Earth. These series can fall into many sections, but I find it proper to start posting them here because the main goal is to bring healing and understanding to certain confusing situations that have been playing out for many years and still do. When we can give closure to such collective wounds by shedding knowledge on what is not fully understood, something in us can feel a new sense of freedom.

There are some scars related to ancient incidents in relationship to some groups or organizations that have an extensive history and that have affected large groups of people living here on Earth. Along with such deep wounds, there has been much confusion as to the nature of the messages delivered from such institutions for several reasons. Perhaps the most awkward reason is that in what people label the "metaphysical universe" which is basically the etheric world and all its layers, dimensions and densities, time is a continuum in which beings can travel in a blink of an eye to just any point. What happens then is that if you get to communicate with a being, perhaps you are tapping into a very different timeline, even one that took place for us in linear terms an eon ago, yet the communication would be similar to two people talking on the phone, as if they are living in the same timeline...think about constant failed predictions.

Another major issue is lack of awareness and knowledge about the trajectory of these large off-world institutions, turning points in their history and the way such turning points have an influence in our collective subconsciousness. Unfortunately, most of the time when members of these institutions are channeled, they usually do not share information on the events that have taken place that have created mistrust and wounds over time.

I have been having in mind this year that in order to progress to new and better outcomes in our collective future, that some shadow qualities of historical moments of our Universal history must be understood and released from our subconsciousness. Otherwise, these incidents can continue interfering in one way or another and creating mirrors here on Earth of the way our current institutions work in a state of imbalance.

Such is the case for the Galactic Federation of Worlds, also known as the Galactic Federation of Light. The term "Worlds" is an appropriate term used to denote that such large organization exists in all dimensions and densities as well as having been present physically speaking for a very long time...while the term "Light" refers to such same institution established and still existing in lighter realms in different timelines.

This year, I have been receiving a few pieces of knowledge with respect to the GFOW(L) and recently Maryann posted a transmission from Anica referring to the work that at some level we do with them. Here is one that I think is worth considering, being that with a tone of honesty, a problem that took place some time ago within the administration of the GFOW(L):

"The Galactic Federation was created with the purpose of stretching alliances of peace between worlds, and a form of administration that could attend to the needs of many of these civilizations. Your organization known as the United Nations is a mirror to what originally the Galactic Federation of Worlds was, also known currently as GFOL because of the lighter realms in which it is still established. However, there is also some history to be known, in which members created some corrupt alliances with major consequences, which still echoes in the minds of your people. From there, you can find reasonable the mistrust that sometimes is mentioned in relationship to the GFOL.

Such is the case for the UN, for you see, there are thousands of members who work with their heart to bring the best to your nations, through funding and projects, yet to them, some levels of corruption that exist are unknown so they think that such actions are always intended to bring the highest good. The original purpose though, was not to bring further imbalance. Such corruption also extends to the ones who receive such funds and misuse them, so not all is to blame to the UN as a whole, for as in any administration, there are good and bad elements.

We do not want to give any predictions, but the only thing that is to be held as a truth is that in your world and in our own realms, as Creator sends more light to these sectors of the Universe, we all change and progress towards a more transparent reality in which less corruption is tolerated, and your people demand more honesty and justice, creating pressure in those areas where darkness still resides. The incidents of our past in relationship to the GFOL are then healed as we all heal.

With love and respect,
Members of the GFOW also known as GFOL"

For now I will leave this piece of information, and in the second part of this discussion I will share some knowledge on specific details about the foundation of the GFOW, some difficult incidents that had a negative impact over time in the way this organization has worked with civilizations along with details on how over time many of the former members decided to incarnate here on Earth as part of the large starseed community, and how the history of the United Nations is similar to the history of the GFOW, as mirrors of each other.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Hello Stargazer,

I am glad to talk to you again after being absent for a while...

Yes it is a personal transmission. :D

Hugs and love for you :) <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)