Give Us Your Best Shot (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Here's mine. This was taken a a few years ago in Humble, Texas which is Northeast Houston area. I've got quite a few pictures of this kind of UFO taken over many months. It was often seen in the skies at night.

image2.PNG

A

Anne

Unfortunately I have no pics to share at this point. When we went to Portugal last year we went to a spiritual retreat in Central Portugal.
Every night around 9:30pm they used to show up like clockwork.
Many of them.
Another night during a full moon we went for a hike up the mountain, again they were in the area and this time I felt something I never felt before. Ever.

There was this space in the sky, shaped like a parallelogram, and within that space it felt like a vortex of some sort. Miles up and from where I stood it was so incredibly strong.

When I return hopefully later this year in the fall I will definitely make the effort to get some pictures for sure.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Same. I've seen some interesting things, yet only had a handful of pictures. I use to have some photos on my old phone, which is currently in the afterweb. But, if they ever let me take more pictures of them, then I'll post it onto here.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Unfortunately I have no pics to share at this point. When we went to Portugal last year we went to a spiritual retreat in Central Portugal.
Every night around 9:30pm they used to show up like clockwork.
Many of them.
Another night during a full moon we went for a hike up the mountain, again they were in the area and this time I felt something I never felt before. Ever.

There was this space in the sky, shaped like a parallelogram, and within that space it felt like a vortex of some sort. Miles up and from where I stood it was so incredibly strong.

When I return hopefully later this year in the fall I will definitely make the effort to get some pictures for sure.
Anne, you might have been receiving a subconscious download of information when you felt that feeling. I've felt that feeling many times when I would be outside with my camera.

Reactions: Anne and Stargazer
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Same. I've seen some interesting things, yet only had a handful of pictures. I use to have some photos on my old phone, which is currently in the afterweb. But, if they ever let me take more pictures of them, then I'll post it onto here.
Brian, I used to go outside and setup my camera then I would concentrate on sending a message to them. I would send a feeling of love by visualizing an energy coming from my heart. Then I would send a vision of me behind my camera and sure enough this would work almost every time and I would get a picture or a video.

Last edited:
A

Anne

Brian, I used to go outside and setup my camera then I would concentrate on sending a message to them. I would send a feeling of love alby visualizing an energy coming from my heart. Then I would send a vision of me behind my camera and sure enough this would work almost every time and I would get a picture or a video.
Sheer genius right there!
I will do that next time!

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Brian, I used to go outside and setup my camera then I would concentrate on sending a message to them. I would send a feeling of love by visualizing an energy coming from my heart. Then I would send a vision of me behind my camera and sure enough this would work almost every time and I would get a picture or a video.
I have a friend who has done this in an abandoned airfield in Berlin and gotten some great videos, too. It's a super way of contacting/receiving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)