Gifts from the Sun (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't often follow the sun's activity, unless something happens in my little world. Today was one of those days.

Early this afternoon Pepper (my dog) and I were hit with digestive issues at the same time. Then we both wanted to spend time just sitting outside in the yard. The grass was so green and sparkled. We went inside and took a 2-hour nap. I woke up feeling as though I was in another world - very disoriented - having trouble walking.

Then something amazing happened. Pepper started eating on her own. She has not wanted her regular food or meat for a few weeks. It was like a switch flipped on - she was eating, rolling in the grass and trotting around the yard. I cannot report anything as observable or miraculous for me. Lol

It turns out we've been getting a series of M class flares. Pepper and I sure were affected.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing your story. It is a beautiful reminder to get outdoors & receive that healing! Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I don't often follow the sun's activity, unless something happens in my little world. Today was one of those days.

Early this afternoon Pepper (my dog) and I were hit with digestive issues at the same time. Then we both wanted to spend time just sitting outside in the yard. The grass was so green and sparkled. We went inside and took a 2-hour nap. I woke up feeling as though I was in another world - very disoriented - having trouble walking.

Then something amazing happened. Pepper started eating on her own. She has not wanted her regular food or meat for a few weeks. It was like a switch flipped on - she was eating, rolling in the grass and trotting around the yard. I cannot report anything as observable or miraculous for me. Lol

It turns out we've been getting a series of M class flares. Pepper and I sure were affected.
I'm so happy to hear that Pepper is eating. It sounds like she is feeling better. I'm so happy to hear that. <3<3<3

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I could see why humans have worshiped the sun! It shines on all!

:thumbsups
I feel the sun is alive.....has a soul like the Earth. I also feel that lack of sunlight is contributing to disease on this planet, especially a lack of Vitamin D.

Have humans been recently programmed to be afraid of the sun?

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Have humans been recently programmed to be afraid of the sun?
Yes, we are taught to slather our bodies, especially those of babies and toddlers, with lotions containing questionable additives to block the "harmful" rays of the sun.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)