getting rid of negative energy from your space and more (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
anyone ever stand next to someone such as an elevator and cant wait to get out of there?

"How many of your homes have clutter, which negative energy is attracted to.
How many people encounter negative people, just know it isn't really them entirely.
The good news is below we have solutions to all of these and much more. I hope you can use this with your everyday lives because it really works! when emotions rise up in a bad way for stupid reasons, KNOW we are not our emotions!

Energy is everything. You can’t see it, but it makes up yourphysical body and you can definitely feel it. It also affects your experiences with people (if you’ve ever instantly connected with someone – or disliked someone without knowing why) – it’s because of energy vibrations that are either compatible, or incompatible.

Vibrations affect the movement of energy through the chakras. For example, persistent negative thoughts create an energetic ‘signature’ that is not in alignment with your true nature as a loving, eternal spiritual being. And so, they disrupt your energy field and the movement of energy in the body.

To clear your energy and restore your chakras’ balance, start with your home. Your home holds a powerful concentration of “your” energy. Your thoughts, words, actions and emotions are living in your home right along with you – this is why certain homes have a warm, welcoming ‘vibe’ and you can’t wait to get out of others. It’s important to clear out negative energy in your physical spaces; interestingly, as you do this, you set the stage for clearing the negative energy out of yourself. Then you’ll notice a marked improvement in your life circumstances!"

http://www.divinitymagazine.com/how-to-get-rid-of-negative-energy/

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
For the body, as in past times I only had a shower but no bath so, I found using a bucket, fill half with water, add ONLY rock salt or rock sea salt as table salt is about 30% effective compared to 100% of rock salt. Epsom salt is not 100% salt.
So.. Add the rock salt to water in bucket mix until dissolves. Get a chair, sit and put feet in bucket.
Some things I've added are not mandatory but will improve the process of the salt sucking the black energy from the body out the feet. This will be both visualization of a pillar of light entering the crown and pushing the black energy out as the light travels down the body replacing the bad energy and see the dark coming out of the feet while stating a mantra to increase your vibration when doing this; I am love, I am one with the creator/god/goddess or whomever you feel creator is according to your beliefs.
After 20-40 mins you will notice 1 of 3 things if not all 3: the water may darken significantly, you may feel like your feet are in sludge or may feel slippery/slime, 3rd the water may heat up more than it was instead of cooling down.
SO, 1) feet in bucket half water mixed rock salt
2) using light to fill the body
3) mantra, I am love I am one with the creator, as long as you feel you need to say it.
4) after awhile (you will know when) end the cleansing and PLEASE do NOT pour in yard lol, pour it down the drain.
I recommend this every other day at soonest to once per week at the latest.

Cleansing space- I invoke archangel Michael as I've always worked with him but call whom you prefers to assist.
Add a pinch of salt in each corner of the room(s) and also have a bowl of salt sitting in the room as well as it will replace that bad energy in a room or house. State your intention while adding salt to the corners but I always keep a bowl of salt in the room too. You will feel a huge difference. The salt will need to be swapped out after a month or so but it WORKS!
Its good to do this after saging too but I don't always do it but I do sage myself every other day just to balance the energy. I hope this helps.. Any questions PLEASE feel free ANYONE!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
After 20-40 mins you will notice 1 of 3 things if not all 3: the water may darken significantly, you may feel like your feet are in sludge or may feel slippery/slime, 3rd the water may heat up
Ewe! Before and after pictures anyone?
I do want to try this at home. Thank you for sharing your technique.

I have done foot baths in the past. The first one was while vacationing on the Isle of Man in England w/ a few other ladies. Each bath turned a different color, one brown, one yellow, and one black from an older lady. Mine actually bubbled.

Where do you get your rock salt & what kind is it, Mike ?

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I'm not seeing my reply but I wanted to quote it and add that I forgot to mention after the salt bowl & salt in corners, I forgot to add filling up the space with bright white light and anchoring it. Allow white light to flow through you all the way to center of the earth anchoring it and allowing to flow down the arms out the hands and hold hands facing away from you while seeing light filling up the room. I've done this for people who had something malevolent which only the child could see. As I did the filling up space with light and anchoring it (without the child knowing) that next morning I asked the mother and he ran out of the house and said "Michael and mommy, I didn't see the monster with fire eyes lastnight. I checked months later and she reported no more activity. I did draw personal protective symbols on each wall ceiling and floor but that's not mandatory. I sure hope my other post went through regarding salt, but I forgot to add this technique as its VEEERY potent. Especially when stating the intention while filling the room with light, imagine when your done that you can't see because its too bright in there (eyes closed of course through the whole light process.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com

I have done foot baths in the past. The first one was while vacationing on the Isle of Man in England w/ a few other ladies. Each bath turned a different color, one brown, one yellow, and one black from an older lady. Mine actually bubbled.

I had a guy do this on Monday and he told me it worked. It was slimy and got REALLY dark. I didn't think to ask him for before and after but I'll give it a shot. I been doing so much work on myself I can't imagine I'd have a lot of black energy within the subtle bodies as I been using this method once per month but moving to once per week and I'm due for it especially since we pick up on things from people and our own thoughts causing this energy thus I should have good pics. I'll do it tomorrow for y'all to see before and after, and for myself lol. Hope this helps anaeika.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com

You can get it from Walmart or any grocery store but it must be rock salt or rock sea salt for full effect. Its very easy to get, even Albert sons carry it. Any grocery store usually. Hope that helps, my good friend:)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I am so sorry I forgot to add solutions when I made the post LMAO. I just now went back and read that post and it said below are solutions and I never added any hehehe. I apologize.
Using a black tourmaline and rubbing it in a spiral motion on the chakras help pull some negative energy but mostly provides some protection on the chakras. Direction of motion doesn't matter as you don't have to go the direction of the spinning chakras, its merely a small form of protecting the chakras but needs to be done everyday.
This is mostly for those who have a hard time with visualization and want some protection on the chakras.
Don't forget the portal behind the neck, called the ALT MAJOR CHAKRA even though a minor chakra it works as a major and is very important. I just woke up with this memory. As more comes up I'll add them here in this post.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika
OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I no longer have dark salt water afterwards as I submerged my entire body for a good hour visualizing and using my mantra. There was no change in the water and I haven't don't this for a while.
My theory is the group healing AND working on myself this whole week with massive layers of protection each day this week caused my energy field and body's chakras & etheric body/others to stay clean filled with light.
FOR ANYONE who has a hard time visualizing yourself creating a ball/bubble of protection, try this
The protection I use, I don't meditate on it, I'll just be driving and suddenly remember oops I forgot. I will place white light around my body like a thick jacket & pants, I then allow a golden sphere or pyramid to simply fall on me and I end up inside. I recommend trying this if your out and about & forget protection. Instead of creating the bubble, its much easier to see a bubble(color of choice) to fall from above as a gift from source & allow it to go right through your body until it touches the ground or the surface that your feet are standing on, suddenly your inside.
Its beautiful and very easy & FAST! Try thinking of it a few times per day as it helps alleviate fears of not being protected.
I hope this helps somebody as its a speedy way to be protected.

Reactions: Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)