Getting in touch with your (inner) childhood (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
“Adulting” for quite some time, I think it is important to reconnect with our inner child. Sometimes remembering the good times in childhood helps us to relax in the now. For this post, I wanted to do something a bit fun and post a happy picture from my childhood, while encouraging you to do the same.

This is a picture of my first best friend and myself. I am the smaller one wearing the red heart shaped glasses. It makes me smile as I have always felt the happiest near or in water. I am a water person!

***Bonus: The new Christopher Robin movie has a theme all about reconnecting with your inner child. It is enjoyable for both children AND adults.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
  • Friendly Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I could usually be found near water as a child too, and was fortunate to have many opportunities to do so.
Another favourite was a bakery.
Best, though, were all places outdoors; mountains, hikes, seashore, lakes, streams, meadows, sand dunes... all of it fascinated me.
I believe that is inherently the case for virtually every child I know (whether inner or otherwise) though some take a while to warm up to the idea after being disconnected from devices or familiar places.

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Anybody else want to participate? :)

• Winner
Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)