Getting Clear with What Matters Most | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, May 2 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.
Summary: Embrace the clearing in your mind to gather your thoughts. If you're a bit worn out by recent events, or just tired from everything in general, take a step within and from that perspective, notice that the shadows are beginning to dissipate. Turn heartward to those who carry a common vision, even if they are not present with you, and embrace a time of real or potential celebration. Time will bring all things to a satisfying resolution and reunion with what really...
Continue to the full article here.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Most of these post I feel like maryann is talking directly to me. Great work Maryann. I Love what you do.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann

SpiritualSenses222

Rambling Companion
Nov 6, 2018
Mary Ann enjoyed this week's post immensely feels to me like a theme of reuniting the galactic family. Can I ask about the last line in the excerpt.... the remnants of memory no longer secreted in a central node... is a roughly what's written is this a reference to the hidden history we hold as galactic inheritors of the light. My wife and I are debating if it means the deposits of knowledge where stored secretly away for eons and are now been awakened across the planet. We firmly believe we are from the lineage of the heroes of course

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
the remnants of memory no longer secreted in a central node...
Yes, exactly. Now, of course, you have to look holographically, so just as stores of knowledge are coming out from various sources who are sharing it, the memory/knowledge is also revealing silently within, to the individual's awareness. Like a revelation. I think what we see happening in the world now, whatever part of the news that you're paying attention to wherever in the world, is a manifest echo of some piece of galactic history that's rising now, to be righted and integrated. The way we view things changes them... so how we look at the news will have an effect on it, if only because we shift how we take in and process the information. Can we see ancient rogues finally getting their comeuppance, see heroes emerging? It means really stripping away everything that belief colors vision with. I hope this makes sense... As we get clear, we will detach from any drama (on micro to macro level, all of it) and get a fuller perspective of the breadth of galactic history. Thus we really do hold the outcome of history in our hands, as the Pleiadians have said.

This is from a new page at the Nine's Path website, on the subject of the past:

"Now you stand in the encroaching dawn of newly understanding who you are. You are at the edge of discovering yourselves anew. As were our feet similarly one step away from total civilizational redefinition, now, so are yours. You will not lose yourselves. We assure you of this. At the point in which you take that step, as one, you enter into role reversal: you are set to become the people of your future."

SpiritualSenses222

Rambling Companion
Nov 6, 2018
Wow yes I'm seeing a merging of knowledge on the earth at this time.... that appears synchronistic from an outside force but I'm realising that it's my curiosity that is drawing this information to me from all angles... it appears... and it's being corroborated. This appears very much like a huge shift or rebirth taking place within me and am being supported everywhere i turn.... confirming my past professions that we're all one. Ie my belief has created my reality before me! Don't know if i spun off there but it's just what struck me upon reading your reply lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)