Getting Back On My Feet (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
I would like to share a most interesting experience I am finally moving through and out. My body started to succumb to sickness several weeks ago. There were some physical and environmental agents that did the body IN and I suppose it was inevitable though I misunderstood the source until later on. It started with a sore throat and escalated to chest congestion. After almost a week of that and no end in sight I decided to go to the doctor who put me on antibiotics and received a steroid bacterial shot. Within a day more symptoms manifested. The typical flu symptoms e.g. headache, loss of taste and smell, sniffles, as well as others...the chest congestion getting worse. Tea infused with apple cider vinegar and lemon & Nyquil were my friends to get through the day and night but toward the end of the illness another interesting turn of events happened. My illness broke after it lasting 3 or more weeks.

Last Wednesday it broke for an unknown reason at which time I received an email from someone I know. Without getting into details I will say the news was so remarkably positive my chest congestion quickly retreated magically as well as several other remaining symptoms. Shortly thereafter it dawned on me that I was in an empathetic predicament for well over five years! It was over! There was no further need to take on someone else's pain and misery. So basically I pulled in every possible reason to take on the harmful and negative energy of another and it rolled out so pervasively it blanketed my awareness and capability to see things straight!

Since the flu breaking my intuitive self is back on the mend and rather a reset took place. Like the slate was clear and ready to receive again cleanly and emotion-free. Matter of fact, in the last few days, positive and desirable actions have been happening that have either been wanting with clarity and intention. A change that I thought I had not invoked but pleased with the outcome and results of my 'cleansing'. I must admit I was never focused on this sort of predicament so clearly before but I have a new expression of thanks and gratitude for an understanding of energy-how it manifests and survives!

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Without getting into details I will say the news was so remarkably positive my chest congestion quickly retreated magically as well as several other remaining symptoms.
So glad that you are recovering well. I think almost everyone in the Western world has had the flu this last season.

Louis Hay: Influenza: Response to mass negativity and beliefs. Fear. Belief in statistics.

http://alchemyofhealing.com/causes-of-symptoms-according-to-louise-hay/

YUP we got through that one.

Why did you go to a doctor? Why did you not use homeopathy or colloidal silver?

Thanks for sharing.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Welcome back. Quite a few people have had something along the lines of your illness, so you are in good company. Now you are ready to go for the next stage, right!!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I think the illness forced you to see the energetic connection so you could sever it and be free. Do you feel like you are vibrating higher and letting in more love?

Reactions: Lila
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Hi All,

Thank you for the replies and thoughts and suggestions. It has been an interesting ride since my illness broke. With the reset of energy it brought about an ease of awareness surrounded by more love and connection. I no longer have the impulse or compunction to slay negative feelings but want to work things out instead. This is a huge change for me. Its more like go with the flow, stand up where necessary and if it makes a difference ‘deal with it’!

I had a tendency to bolt/unfriend/disenfranchise/create ‘standing waves’ and had an outwardly demeanor to confuse and bewilder. I have found this nuance of effect far from rich and meaningful and I have been re-learning lessons as a result of the outcome(s). But I make no bones about it: the energies coming in are the same…only my behavior has changed how it is handled.

I’ve seen this before in threads and others in awakening states generating flux and turbulence sometimes unwanted and unexpected with the guise of ‘to stay on track’. Not necessarily overwhelming or unable to cope with it. Just having the certainly that it is better to solve then let wandering and have to face additional and unnecessary lessons to learn knowing that you have already learned them before!

Consistency is also demonstrable in its effect giving a new sense of intent as well as strength and calmness forging ahead sometimes in rough or unchartered waters. Lashing out or failing to resolve certainly has its consequences and empathy and forgiveness has its rewards in gratitude and understanding.

So as my spiritual sense returns…my metaphysical awareness intact…manifestations as desirable and wanted…contacts and friends upheld and strengthened, I can now return to ‘home’ where I can charter the cosmos undaunted once again equipped with a higher sense of who I am (closer to the pinnacle of my higher self) and to foreshadow illness and sickness nevermore! It feels great to say this!

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks Pucksterguy for the song choice. I couldn't catch it from this thread so I went to YouTube and listened to it. Do you know if Take 17 is different with lyrics? If not, I was able to find one with lyrics in the caption just to make I caught every word and concept correctly. A truly great song!

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Hello Anaeika, I will say for now things have been different. Different in that energies have 'less signature' than before. Also different in that I am vicarious in that I have gone on but here in the flesh if that is any indication of being bi-locational! I suppose another bit of trivia along this process is that my empathetic happenstance is directed with more intentency toward my little kitty Oreo is is suffering from renal failure. It is very sad watching him inch his way toward the afterlife but due to the inevitability of one's lifespan nature is doing its thing.

Thank you for the contact and question. I'll always try and keep the group posted. I am still processing some other changes from other activities experienced from the cosmos. They have me challenging old narratives which are rather puzzling but at the same time moving toward a completely different paradigm of thought. Once this settles down I will be back with CrystalSong in 'vagabonding' through the galaxy!

You should think about participating. It's so much fun!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
If you want to talk details, you are welcome to private message me. Have you tried reiki on your cat, even just for comfort? Hope transitions are smooth sailing

I adore CrystalSong , but I am not quite sure I know how to do that.

Reactions: Lila
You may not yet Anaeika, but if our recent quickie experiment was any indication you are a 'quick study' and could pick it up quickly. That being said all of us doing it from Zoom from different locations is tricky, Kontufuto and I found a lag time of like 10 minutes to find each other in the ethers and get next to each other and it was hard to stay together as a group when OBE for people based remotely. So there's some unique challenges there. That sadly is not the hardest challenge, the hardest one is for me to find time these days. I work from wake-up till about 10pm every night and even on weekends work most of them too. Being an entrepreneur who's starting to get noticed is really eating up the days of my life. But I'm content and happy about it, it's the Greatest Job on the planet!! I get to see miracles regularly! Last week a paralyzed woman got out of a wheelchair and walked after a session with me (then decided she didn't believe in miracles and went back to being in the wheelchair paralyzed - which just goes to show just how stunningly powerful our belief systems are!)

Kontufuto my friend, it's great to hear that you are not only feeling better but mined the whole situation for more understanding of energy and how to use it better and even not accept it when it's not of a palatable frequency. Well Done! <3

OP
Kontufuto

Kontufuto

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2017
Anaeika: Just sent you a PM.

CrystalSong: Thank you my Blessed Friend! Your thoughts and guidance are always wise and helpful!

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You may not yet Anaeika, but if our recent quickie experiment was any indication you are a 'quick study' and could pick it up quickly. That being said all of us doing it from Zoom from different locations is tricky, Kontufuto and I found a lag time of like 10 minutes to find each other in the ethers and get next to each other and it was hard to stay together as a group when OBE for people based remotely. So there's some unique challenges there. That sadly is not the hardest challenge, the hardest one is for me to find time these days. I work from wake-up till about 10pm every night and even on weekends work most of them too. Being an entrepreneur who's starting to get noticed is really eating up the days of my life. But I'm content and happy about it, it's the Greatest Job on the planet!! I get to see miracles regularly! Last week a paralyzed woman got out of a wheelchair and walked after a session with me (then decided she didn't believe in miracles and went back to being in the wheelchair paralyzed - which just goes to show just how stunningly powerful our belief systems are!)

Kontufuto my friend, it's great to hear that you are not only feeling better but mined the whole situation for more understanding of energy and how to use it better and even not accept it when it's not of a palatable frequency. Well Done! <3
You are a paradigm changer, CS, if you can help people walk who believe they can't. Bring it on in spades!

You are a paradigm changer, CS, if you can help people walk who believe they can't. Bring it on in spades!
Well she decided afterwards that she didn't believe it really happened and went back into her wheelchair. Every time her friends remind her that she got up and walked after a remote session on the phone with me and that she should call me again - she staunchly tells them that she doesn't believe in all that whoo-whoo stuff and she's not going to call me cause I can't help her. It's like her brain doesn't understand what happened so blacked it out. I can only temporarily over-ride a paradigm, we all have free choice, she used hers to deny her own first hand reality and what friends witnessed and return to her paralysis. She doesn't need a miracle worker, she needs a therapist. She needs to feel deserving of the miracle so it can take hold.
That true for us all.
I just got a letter a minute ago from a couple I did an Zoom psychic Reading for last week. (the gentleman was having strong hearing issues and was concerned) he wrote that he felt the John of God Entities (they work with me and my clients these days since going to see John of God in Brazil) working on his ears and now can hear again perfectly! (The Zoom conference was a Psychic Reading, not a Healing)
Faith goes a long long ways - if we are open to healing it can happen when one is even virtually near a Healer with no action on the Healer part, otjer than holding an open compassionate heart.
Belief is Huge.
Dis-Belief is Huge.
We get to choose - miracles or the hell realms.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What you say is very true. I remember reading a true story of a woman confined to a wheelchair who took LSD so she could see into the headspace of her daughter. Whilst in that changed state of perception, she saw all the fears she was clinging onto as rubber bands, constricting and constraining her body and her movement. She chose to let them go, and got out of that damn wheelchair!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Do you think she thought it was easier to just stay in the chair rather than work out the atrophied muscles? We tend to choose what we are comfortable with, even if it is not good for us.

Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt
Some people fall so deeply into their victim story they can't get out of it and walk into their future. She's lost a lot - a family member, her job, then a heart attack and finally the stroke all in less than two years. A person has to really fight for themselves when that much gets dished on their plate. It's easier to just cave in and stay in an emotional black hole of mourning and grief.
Self - Love is the hardest thing we'll ever do while in a human body I believe and her's is a story of learning to love herself and fight for herself. No one can do that for her - it must come from within - she must be her own hero, her own savior.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I oftentimes have as much trouble when lying in bed, with my legs, as I do walking about. So when that happens, I know it's a sign I should jump (as spritely as possible) out of that bed, and get the legs moving, because they are seizing up, or cramping, or inflaming. Movement is the best cure at times like those. It's a balancing act, because walking too much is also very painful. Since becoming diabetic, there is a numbing effect on your extremities (hands and feet) and my feet feel numb and electrified at the same time. Almost like there's a sheath over them, like a rubber glove, the feeling is flubbery, with painful sparks shooting through them, like electricity. I know that diabetes constricts the circulation, and the nerves are basically fraying in those areas, so the bioelectricity has trouble flowing smoothly. At the same time, I have a genetic defect, which is the twisting of the legs, starting at the feet and going up, knees twisting out of place, then hips. This is all very slow onset, and I have had it for decades. Diabetes is an inflammatory disease, and my knees swell up like footballs, also when I'm triggered emotionally.

But the thing is, I still feel like a kid inside. I climbed mountains (in NZ and the European Alps) when I was younger, walked trails, rode bikes, and enjoyed ice skating at the rink (skating on my bum, more like!) I know I can still experience some of those joys just by pushing a little bit harder, and asking my feet and legs to help in the effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)