"Get Ready For Your Mission..." Vera Ingaborg (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
This post came up in my Wordpress feed and I thought it provided a great overview of our current experience as it relates to this ongoing "shift". The perceived chaos, unraveling of so many deeply entrenched "old" systems, and the fluctuating energies I've been experiencing lately have only reinforced my understanding that we are going through a time of unprecedented change.

In her post, Vera does a great job of reminding us that this is not just an individual but a collective awakening process--and that many of the emotional and energetic influences we're experiencing aren't necessarily "our own". She also reminds us that for many, our "mission" is to heal ourselves, then assist others with their awakening and healing processes. One of the main challenges I've been experiencing has been the continuous "up-down-up-down" of my own mood and energy patterns. Vera describes this as being an important and quite normal part of the process, because we are, in effect, bouncing between the 3D and 5D states of being. This allows us to learn to adjust to and practice mastering these "new" and "higher" states.

All in all, I found the post to be quite informative and uplifting!

To read the full article, just click the link below:

Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)