George De La Warr / Georges Lakhovsky (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

librisest

Just Arrived
May 6, 2021
I am really interested in finding original information on the research and experiments of George De La Warr regarding remote healing and on the work of Georges Lakhovsky related with healing by electromagnetic waves. Also both experimented with some limited success (but success nevertheless) with Time Cameras trying to get images of the past or from remote targets.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm tagging Laron in, as he does remote healing. Also, Hailstones Melt, Lila, Pod, and Toller, as well.

If you do a search here for radionics, you will find a few links, although some of them apply to agriculture.

I did not know these names until you wrote about them; however, the field of electromagnetic waves, and Tesla are of great interest here.

Reactions: Laron
OP
librisest

librisest

Just Arrived
May 6, 2021
Yes, De La Warr worked with agriculture also and managed to further develop an acquired UKACO device.

Tesla indeed experimented with the blue ray and electromagnetic healing quite a bit. Lakhovsky went on with Tesla's research regarding electro-therapeutics and developed a device called the Multi Wave Oscillator based on Tesla coils that was (and still is) very successful in treating skin carcinomas.

Reactions: Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks for tagging me Linda but I do not know anything about these two gentlemen, However I look forward to see what Melt and possibly, Sinera know about this. Fascinating subject!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sinera may have some thoughts.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Radionic photography :-

Thoughtography :-

Royal Raymond Rife and the Rife machine :-

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks for tagging me Linda but I do not know anything about these two gentlemen, However I look forward to see what Melt and possibly, Sinera know about this. Fascinating subject!
Sinera may have some thoughts.
No. Really never heard of them before.

Just ad-lib, I remember I read and watched some info about spirit photography although with different technology I suppose.
I made a thread about the Scole Experiments which also had to do with photo evidence together with mediums a while ago here or on another forum.
Here's some info for who is interested:

Reactions: Pod

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Toller has always been our resident Radionics guy - thanks, Toller.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Here's an old site that I remember :-

Radio-Vision Ruth Drown

The History and Development of Radionics

The Waves that Heal

NB. Radionic healing is not EMF healing (despite what wikipedia says).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am learning lots here.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Slightly different but still relevant :-

More info on Lakhovsky :-

D I Y :-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)