Gene Keys Richard Rudd with Sage advice (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Nora Muldoon

Nora Muldoon

Just Arrived
Jun 23, 2019
Baltimore, MD
I find this interesting because the IChing 64 Keys happen to correspond directly to our 64 Codon Genes. The planets movement in the cosmos actually activates or excites certain genes as they transept over them. This can give us great insight about the energies in ourselves and the World around us. Yesterdays activation he interperts ( he is the brilliant writer of the Gene Keys) how the cosmos is actually helping us purge our baggage and why it must go for us to realize the importance of self honesty. Some may find this 15 minutes interesting contemplation.

• Intriguing Post
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good reminder that really looking at all aspects of our selves helps free us. Interesting point that those who do not are experiencing something like frying with the change in energies.

• I agree
Reactions: Nora Muldoon

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
What a great image: a gently and precisely wielded flaming sword to cut through the net of illusion that surrounds us; letting us go free.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
As Youtube censors more and more content I would guess that more of this metaphysical stuff would get censored. Can people start moving their content to Bitchute.com? I don't want to be rude and just copy it myself, but I could with permission.

Also, always have a backup copy of your video on some USB drive of some sort.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)