Article Gemini New Moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
gemii new moon3.jpg
This happened yesterday.

Happy New Moon Geminis! This is your new beginning for the year. And for all of us it’s a new beginning in the sector of our lives where this sign falls in our natal or solar charts.

For instance it's my solar home zone and natally its my work, service, health and wellbeing zone, also having a lot to do with my daily routine.

For all of us it’s the best time to speak out if we have been holding off and to begin to make and carry out decisions that relate to communication, networking, speaking, teaching, short journeys, and all Gemini areas that are important to us. This period towards the crescent moon is best for deciding these important matters

We can all ponder on the duality of our own natures and how we can integrate the different aspects of self as we are all many people in one with many different roles to fulfil on this planet. Some can fight against the others at times as those with this sign strong in their natures know.

Also we need to be aware of how we listen to others, are we really hearing them or just allowing them to speak before we carry on with our own line of thought.

For Sagittarians this is a day of relationship renewal and decisions based around how we relate with those who are most important to us, or how we relate to others generally. Are we being true to ourselves, or are we just communicating what we think others want to hear.

The Sun’s quintile to Neptune today will help us access different dimensional realities including our higher self, and very naturally, with more ease than usual, as there are also parts of us that are accessing different dimensions while we carry out our physical earthly lives.

Sometimes we become aware of this through visions or when dreaming.

There are days when we feel really scattered or not quite present, which can mean we are more than usually active on other planes of being.

A quintile aspect empowers us and enhances our mental abilities and with Neptune involved there is a lot of healing and magic around to gain solace from on this new moon day.

The square of Mercury in Gemini and Neptune today adds to this otherworldliness, bringing our intuitive/creative right brain into play, so as we make our resolutions and plans , or in the days following, this energy will stay with us prompting us to use our important intuition to help us with the same.

Attachments

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Also we need to be aware of how we listen to others, are we really hearing them or just allowing them to speak before we carry on with our own line of thought.
Trying to help children figure this out. Thought the game of making a story where everyone contributes one sentence might be a way to get it across.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Janne
OP
Janne

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Trying to help children figure this out. Thought the game of making a story where everyone contributes one sentence might be a way to get it across.
Or you could all work on making a "talking stick" together with feathers tied on the end, a special small to medium stick you find on a walk or on the beach. And then each person who talks gets to hold the stick.

Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sometimes we become aware of this through visions or when dreaming.

There are days when we feel really scattered or not quite present, which can mean we are more than usually active on other planes of being.
Yup. This was my day today; dreaming away.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Neptune stirs my soul.

• I agree
Reactions: Janne

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)