Article Gateways to Divinity Await Your Approach: Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: Multidimensional human, in the inner sanctum of your being you have access to untold power and understanding. You cannot gain that to any meaningful extent until you come to the portal of your own inner divinity. All your plans come to naught until you venture inward to unlock the genetic knot of your encodement at the precise moment ordained by the source of your soul. Now is not a time for distraction, but for inner attunement. Truth is to be found, and from there, everything shifts.

Two of Swords — Eight of Rods (reversed) — Temperance (reversed)

weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Two of Swords

When confronted with multiple options of where to go from here, inward leads onward. Bypass the detours with a deeply honest check-in with yourself. Deep right now means in time as well as in space. Go into the realm of your thoughts, your heart, and your visceral feelings, and keep going on toward the very roots of your existence. The deeper you venture into the playground of your soul, the stronger the field of a vortex of energy you create. Subtle it is, yet powerful, capable of carrying you into the streams of time. Echoes of investigation of the mysteries of life, through incarnational relationships and karmic soul ties present themselves to you for consideration. It is through re-establishing your connection with your own blood that you can find more truth about who you are, and thus more wholly claim your purpose and birthright in the here and now. Threads of etherically crystalline code have engaged for the cause of your own manifest creation; your genetic lines are ready for you to untie them, that they may reveal some secrets held in the stasis of extra-temporality. Visit them now, unmoved by outside sources of distraction, carried by undercurrents of deep subconscious association. This is the domain of inner vision. Elements interact now for your inner journeying to lead you to satisfying revelations. Concordance.

LODESTONE: Eight of Rods (reversed)

How do you feel about moving forward right now? Are you able to be at peace with holding off on planting your determination and energy, just for the time being? You will likely find that what you’d like to make happen simply can’t happen yet, but rather than resign yourself to what could be seen as a setback or worse, failure, get in tune with what’s actually happening. Around and within you, sense the direction where attention is being drawn. Can you entrain to something besides “onward and upward” right now? The way forward isn’t necessarily a step back, but by revisiting something outside the linearity of forward-moving time, you might just untie a knot. That would give you more freedom, and a lot more to work with, energetically and in terms of who you are. When part of you is locked in a space you can’t directly access, a switch in operational standards might be what you need to unlock what’s yours. It’s not that anything is being withheld. It’s that you have to get to the right point in time to get the back-door access to the secret chambers where all can become known. At least, more can be known, more can be integrated, and a total shift in who you are and what you understand can be effected.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Temperance (reversed)

As your relationship with yourself changes with the additional insights and living reconnections happening now, you’ll be called to re-assess everything around you. That includes relationships of all kinds. As you shift, so are others. Make a note of that now so that when you notice things changing, you’ll feel at home in the dynamics. Remind yourself that what matters is not necessarily the cementing of everything to the ground so you can navigate by walking around solid landmarks, but perhaps more of a sensory awareness of interrelationships, vectors of intent, and internal movements of conscious points of view. Be available for a more total immersion in the field of energetic dependencies, relativities, and redistributions of material outcomes from where potential had been held in static anticipation. That potential is about to shift into flow. As you become aware of the perfusion of animate energies, give your awareness full access to your physical space. Your body is an amazing extension of your living sentience. Feel it flush with life, and gain an appreciation for just how marvelous is the melding of divinity and flesh. Honor what you are, and what you are becoming, all according to a design of truly cosmic magnitude.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“In the cracked and broken Earth before you is a living, sentient being. A more loving mother is not to be found. Other planets are also conscious and alive. Mars heralds great change as it becomes alive in front of your eyes — a small comfort to you as your Earth prepares for massive transformation. A knowledge of what could be averted is your best pathway to a living, healthy Earth, so we share what we know of probable certainties and invite you to knock down the building blocks. It is time to accept nevermore as now. We open the book of probable realities and begin tearing out pages to be thrown into the fire of seriously fanciful delusions.”

— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

Attachments

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Delving into time and untying knots; sounds like more generational 'knots' to untie. So November! So Scorpio!<3

Often I see these as 'zippers' which, when I untie my little bit allows the zipper to much more readily 'unlock' and 'open'. Sometimes, esp when dealing with issues affecting a younger me or my children, zippers cross and when I 'untie the knot' in the middle (where I am located; since this is all given for me to see from my perspective) multiple zippers begin to unlock.

This has been, for me, some of the most rewarding work ever. Being on the other side of a few real 'doozers' of nasty knots I would say that life is unbelievably more free and peaceful for all of us once these knots are untied. Wow, can they ever unravel your life in order to get down deep enough to even start to budge them! And, having tried everything I knew to untie the most recalcitrant ones, I know that there were some knots that I could not have untied on my own. It took plenty of help from 'unseen hands' to get some of that stuff loosened enough so that I could even access it. Learning to ask for that specific help when I needed it was my biggest lesson, I believe.

Good to know there is now an opportunity for untying more knots. I believe, too, that it gets easier and less traumatic to untie these as experience is gained. I even kind of look forward to them now despite being very much at 'the end of my rope' with a few of them not at all long ago:eek:O.o:D

It's a wild ride, but then change (aka transformation) always is:-D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Tristan, I wonder if this resonates for you?

Reactions: Tristan

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Also so interesting to read while distraction is so easy to fall in but still br capable to listen enough to not go off trac

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Maryann

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
A knowledge of what could be averted is your best pathway to a living, healthy Earth, so we share what we know of probable certainties and invite you to knock down the building blocks. It is time to accept nevermore as now. We open the book of probable realities and begin tearing out pages to be thrown into the fire of seriously fanciful delusions.”
Knocking out the probable certainty of accepting 5G into our world and into our lives would be a great hail to our inner selves. Hail Meister.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Maryann

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Knocking out the probable certainty of accepting 5G into our world and into our lives would be a great hail to our inner selves. Hail Meister.
The lines you highlighted resonate strongly for me too. I've felt so many realities dropping away recently that it just fits.

It also fits the concept of creating our own realities, though I feel like we are really just figuring out how this works, ie how we do so. It's exciting. I also love to spend evermore time focused on what I do want to happen. That is a beautiful place in which the 5Gs and things not wanted just naturally drop away<3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann and Alain
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Tear Wide the Veil, and Meet God
Midweek update, Nov. 18

2 cups.jpgTwo of Cups

It’s coming together… Some yearning of your heart has been kept at bay. Now it approaches the threshold of your reality, presenting you with an open door to enter. What will you find if you decide to get up and go through it? Is it really worth it to rouse yourself from where you’ve fallen into a somewhat comfortable position, upset your personal status quo, to greet an unknown? Ah, well, that’s the thing… this is only an unknown until you raise your eyes and look with an open heart. That doesn’t mean you have to give your dearest treasure of self over to some poser, a trickster, the mere appearance of something longed-for. You might just find, upon getting centered enough to steady your gaze, that you recognize something that’s holding the memory of what you carried into this life. That thing has been pushed to the side long enough. It’s coming home, to you, now.

Ever and always you have strived to be true to yourself, and time and again had the antagonizing, agonizing realization that you’ve been wrestling with a spectre, some shapeshifting entity that held empty promises of what you wanted most. What was that, can you be clear now? That pure wish that you’ve carried, pushed deep down into the nether regions of your heart, what was it for, originally? Remember. Dig deep. Don’t be afraid, for now the dancing shadows have been pushed aside as the figure of destiny approaches you head-on. It’s safe to find that holy relic of yourself again. When you do find it, bring it out only for that which presents itself as the answer to its song. You will recognize it, for the remembrance of self, and that important point of light that you brought with you into this life, will come alive. Allow yourself to be surprised by joy.

Now you must come to grips with the fact that you’ve stepped outside of the normal functioning of the matrix-based reality you’ve been divining your way through. Where that leads you is to the original pathways of soul-lit selfhood, in the envelope of that which is beyond polarity. So long you have existed within the space between opposites, in that antagonistic tension where emotion and thought have been magnetized by artificial constructs of blind obedience, that you have become blind to the fact that this is not the only way. It has been, but there is a greater way. This is what you are coming into remembrance of, now. This is the truth that is finding you, again. When you release yourself from the magnetic bonds of engineered traction in the shadow-dance of a falling order, you are free to embody that which has been in abeyance. The final ironic twist of duality’s game is to find that freedom and surrender, taken together, melded into a singularity of choice, will rend the last threads that hold a dreamland in place. If you’re ready to exit the dream, destiny has something to show you.

https://pleiadiantarot.com/keeping-on-the-path/tear-wide-the-veil-and-meet-god/

Attachments

• Love this post!
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lila, your ratings post of "Intriguing" was at 12:12. Just say'n! If you are intrigued I'll tell you why it's been Run for the Hills! It's because to make this next step that is elucidated in the Nine's Path message, your ego has to die. Let's say, shrivel up and no longer perform what it obviously believes is a very important service! The servant always believes itself more important than the master, because otherwise, why would the master need a servant?

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Actually it is written transmutted in the golden ego somewhere in maryanns material. The ego simply fears change and loves in the nowadays state fear

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila, your ratings post of "Intriguing" was at 12:12. Just say'n! If you are intrigued I'll tell you why it's been Run for the Hills! It's because to make this next step that is elucidated in the Nine's Path message, your ego has to die. Let's say, shrivel up and no longer perform what it obviously believes is a very important service! The servant always believes itself more important than the master, because otherwise, why would the master need a servant?
Curioser and curioser.
I was thinking the same thing about the ego when I read the postingO.o:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)