Galena Crystal (1 Viewer)

  • Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT Hypnotherapist, Energy Healer, SpiritualCoach
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
7,105
15,169
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here is one of my Galena crystals.

It’s the natural mineral form of lead and is known as a stone of harmony, as it brings balance on all levels, harmonising the physical, etheric, and spiritual layers.

It’s great for anchoring and grounding and aids healing energies.

Part of its essence is to encourage further investigation as it opens up the mind and expands ideas, so can be great for doctors, herbalists and homeopaths.

It's also known to reduce inflammation, stimulate circulation and benefit veins, plus help with the health of hair.

46372572_10161013020360057_7876789365949595648_n.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
4,440
9,497
It looks solid enough to ground just about anything. And glossy too; not quite sparkly:cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anaeika and Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
2,333
6,434

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
2,333
6,434
Laron , since this is a form of lead, is it toxic? Would you need to wash your hands after handling it? This is not something you would want to ingest!

I resonate with the metaphysical properties as an investigator and plant medicine healer. One day I hope to have this in my collection too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
2,333
6,434
That's a lovely one you have there!
I have a piece with white quartz on top and Fluorite, when I pass it over a body it causes skin to pucker where there's energy blocks or damage under the surface, it made a great 'MRI' while I was still developing Medical Intuition.
Wow! I want to see that!
 
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT Hypnotherapist, Energy Healer, SpiritualCoach
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
7,105
15,169
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
@Laron , since this is a form of lead, is it toxic? Would you need to wash your hands after handling it? This is not something you would want to ingest!
The lead in Galena is toxic if inhaled or ingested from dust particles, but the mineral or rock containing the mineral can be handled safely if there is no lead dust present.

So basically this one of mine is fine but I wouldn't want to lick it or make crystal-infused water with it. o_Os
 

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
4,440
9,497

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
1,373
2,671
Michigan
wordsalad.info
since this is a form of lead, is it toxic? Would you need to wash your hands after handling it? This is not something you would want to ingest!
Lead is very toxic if ingested, it causes permanent brain damage and is especially toxic to developing brains of children. That's the reason lead paint was banned in the US along with lead in gasoline.

Handling lead every day as a job 40 hours a week could be a problem, or being near the fumes as a lead smelter every day, but occasional handling should not be a problem. If you need to cut lead into chunks wear the appropriate respirator to avoid the lead dust. It all depends HOW you are exposed to it and HOW OFTEN you are exposed to it.

Maybe you could cover the galena with lacquer or a clear finish to seal it. I've seen the studies on lots of toxic substances in food and water, I've had cryptosporidium, and I'm really careful with this stuff, and personally, I'm not worried about galena sitting on my shelf.
 

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
1,373
2,671
Michigan
wordsalad.info
Anaeika
Ok, you asked. Crypto is a protozoan that the body tries to get rid of. But it takes about 3-6 weeks to get rid of it without treatment. Food poisoning only lasts 24 hours in most cases but I didn't know that in 1981 when this happened.

It started out with bad stomach cramps just 1 day after I came back from a camping trip, the cramps were pretty bad. The camping was fun! Me and a friend camped on an island in the middle of a river for 3 nights not far from where we lived.

Explosive diarrhea started about the same time. You know the plume of white smoke behind the space shuttle when it launches? It's like that. So cramps went for about 2 weeks with uncontrollable diarrhea "launches" continuing for another 2 weeks. I missed 4 weeks of school. I couldn't go to school because I had to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes. This also meant I got little sleep, and also resulted in dehydration which led to other symptoms like dizziness, lots of fatigue, and foggy brain. The body takes all water and puts it towards the colon to try and wash this parasite out. But drinking more water just brought more bathroom trips for me. Ugh.

I hurt my sphincter. "Hurt em? It darn near rectum!" I was really sore there.

I thought one day I'd look in the toilet and see my sphincter saying "Yeah dude, I just give up on this one."

If I wasn't in the bathroom I was laying on the couch. Now I'm extra careful with my water when I go camping.
 
  • Like
Reactions: June and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
2,333
6,434
hurt my sphincter. "Hurt em? It darn near rectum!" I was really sore there.
Ok, this part made me laugh! But seriously not funny too! Ha! Sorry!
Glad you are over that! What a miserable experience, but good to laugh about afterwards.
 

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
4,440
9,497
AnaeikaExplosive diarrhea started about the same time. You know the plume of white smoke behind the space shuttle when it launches? It's like that. .
I don't think I'll ever forget this mental image!:)):-)):eek::p:fpO.o:D:ROFL:

They say that a picture is worth 1000 words but a decent word-picture can be edited to be even funnier and then it's worth a whole tome;)
 

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
4,440
9,497
Yeah, go lick some stibnite instead and fill yourself with arsenic:ROFL:... NOT.

Seriously, there are a few stones to be careful with. These are a few that come to mind. It's usually because they contain heavy metals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)