Gaining Inner Balance Changes Everything | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, August 16 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
"Trust your gut, and your heart. Your mind will make sense of it all, eventually. "

Bingo. Just beautiful, Maryann (and 9)!

I can't think of a better summation and advice for what we are (and will very, very soon) be dealing with.

I'm so grateful to have the support and guidance of so many "other selves" during these amazing times!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I love what you say about rainbows especially.
How do we see them? What do they mean for us.
I'd seen one just before I read this, so have them in mind just now:-D

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Just got a note from a friend I hadn't heard from in a while. She said she's finally made the decision to get out of her broken marriage, and these cards have helped her summon the courage to talk with a lawyer. Says the weekly readings have been helping her toward this... I had no idea she was reading them! Funny how things work. I'm perpetually amazed at how broadly, yet with what focus, they can be applied, so grateful to carry these messages forward.

lol... KarlaSM sugar is sweet, and will attract ants ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)