GaiaPortal - What does this mean? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
22-Aug-2016: GaiaPortal post. I often repost from GaiaPortal here. It has always been a mystery to me as to the source of the postings and often, their meaning. I appreciate them because it causes one to have to think about and feel what is communicated and then interpret what it means. Each has to work at unravelling the mystery. For instance, is it ominous below that "nonabiders are released" or does it imply they are freed from their task of not abiding? And "the price is paid"....is that a statement of completion....or is a debt coming due? So much to consider.....

Elementals vibrate with the Hue-man character.

Sensations of Higher Testimonials are felt.

Nonabiders are released.

Floridal scents are connected.

The price is paid.

https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Bill, saw this this morning and think it's all positive. The price is paid reminds me of the saying "it is done"! Also, Justin from will often give http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/ his perspective on the Gaiaportal emails and they are pretty informative. I don't think he has blogged anything yet on this gaia posting but you will find others on the link.

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Most of these messages resonate with me on some level. Sometimes reading them out loud helps. There is something lyrical about the wording.

To me, abide has a soft connotation. For example, I continue to pay taxes even though some are made by unenlightened people and the money used for nefarious purposes. There are many who stand up and expose the "back-room" dealings, and I applaud them, but my work is in other areas. So, I abide by those rules even though I do not agree.

Florida is a state in the US, and the name has a Spanish origin, which means flowering Easter. Easter has a general meaning of rebirth and fresh beginnings.

The price is paid feels as though the efforts of many has met a threshold. It is in the present tense, rather than future so it is now.

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill
OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Bill, saw this this morning and think it's all positive. The price is paid reminds me of the saying "it is done"! Also, Justin from will often give http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/ his perspective on the Gaiaportal emails and they are pretty informative. I don't think he has blogged anything yet on this gaia posting but you will find others on the link.
Thanks TerriC. Yeah I usually see the sitsshow take a day or so after the GaiaPortal post. I also try to get my own feel for things. What I most like about the GaiaPortal post is it causes one to think and consider for themselves what they mean....not a straightforward read and understand. The source of them is also a mystery to me....I've heard some say it is machine-generated (at least partially)....but don't know that for sure. The postings are always clever with words so good effort goes into them. Have you any info on the source?

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
No I have never found the source but you mentioning that it could be partially machine-generated is interesting.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Elementals vibrate with the Hue-man character.
"Hue-man" reminds me of the colours of the octave, i.e. the rays. The fact that Gaia Sophia and we are rising an octave, and the colour of the ray is changing. The Elementals are part of the field of consciousness, and without bringing mind into it, are already vibrating at that level.

Sensations of Higher Testimonials are felt.
What has been indicated by sages and rishis for thousands of years is now being shown in physical reality - for instance quantum knowledge, and the great Void which is the source of actualisation. We are now feeling what could not be felt before. Perhaps soon we will be seeing it.

Nonabiders are released.
I take this literally. Those that cannot abide by the Universal Law are being kicked out (and good riddance!)

Floridal scents are connected.
I did not connect Florida, but thank you for that. I thought "floral scents". And all is one.

The price is paid.
As Linda said, the threshold is met.

Reactions: Stargazer and Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)