Gaia Portal - Missions of the past are released (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
June 16, 2017

Missions of the past are released.

Praetoriats congeal and are removed.

Fossils are recognized.

Pleats of Light are straightened.

https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2017/06/16/missions-of-the-past-are-released/

I've been troubled about something and asked for clarification, and found it here.

I’ve had 2 wasps drop dead in front of me and others build a nest on the door hinge of my car (not in the passenger area, but where the door connects with body). You cannot pick a worse place to build a nest – in a moving or transitory object.

Wasps represent feminine energy and group corporation. So I was worried that I was screwing up some aspect of my life, but that did not feel quite right, either.

“Missions of the past are released.” Now I get it – the way I connect and work with the world is changing, which is related to the incoming energies, as well as my starting a class on shamanism.

So, there you have it – confirmation from the wasps - our missions are changing.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
From Dictionary.com:
praetor

or pretor
[pree-ter]

noun
(in the ancient Roman republic) one of a number of elected magistrates charged chiefly with the administration of civil justice and ranking next below a consul.

...and just for fun:

wasp

[wosp]

noun
any of numerous social or solitary hymenopterous insects of the Vespidae, Sphecidae, and allied families, generally having a long, slender body and narrow waist and, in the female, a stinger.
a person who is snappish or petulant.
Origin of wasp
Middle English
Old English
before 900; Middle English waspe, Old English wæsp, metathetic variant of wæps, itself variant of wæfs, akin to Dutch wesp, German Wespe, Latin vespa
Related forms
wasplike, adjective
WASP1

[wosp]

noun
a member of the Women's Air Force Service Pilots, an organization disbanded in 1944.
WASP2

or Wasp
[wosp] Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.

noun
a white Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
a member of the privileged, established white upper middle class in the U.S.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)